7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

I'm sure it will be best to just wait until the base stat information for Kalos is out on Serebii/Marriland's Calculator, but I'm reaaally tempted to grab up a team of EV professionals here and get some help finding out where the base stats are - at least find out which stats are most prominent no matter the natures - be it neutral, beneficial, or negative.

I mean, you can just look at the stats for the nature influence - the stat in red is the one assisted by the nature and the blue one is the one effected negatively, but you won't really know if the nature is assisting the base stats. So I'm kind of in a bit of jam here as far as ultimate team building goes, because the base stats, nature and all that effects what moves I'll even give the Pokemon ( Spc. Attack base needs special attack moves! ) and how I'll arrange them/what partners I'll give them in double battles.

It's complicated stuff but I actually find tending something so organized a lot of fun! At least once the game is over, ( I've passed it just early today after stalling for days in the story just running amok. The Y story made me bawl, I'm so sorry omg. ) because then it's something to do and take online. I guess until then, I'll just try for shinies!

Sooo jealous of Pika Oi - look at you go with shinies just flying at you, lmao!

A friend of mine is asking if anyone knows if and where the discount coupon is for the cloths stores are at. She cannot find them at all.

Uuuuugh, you guyyyyys, you're really making it difficult for me to pick a version. |D

I'm very tempted to get Y for the story (though I've heard X is good as well), but...I love Mega Charizard X...and I like both Xerneas and Yveltal...I can't decide.

If I could afford it, I'd definitely get both. But I can't even afford to get one right now. >.>

I have No idea where the coupon is, and it looks like the peeps on Gamefaqs don't know either. sad.gif

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/696959-pokemon...wers?qid=359301

Keep an eye on this though and maybe someone will answer it.

...On another note, I just caught a female Combee. cool.gif Walked into the bushes after fighting that Gabe guy, and there she was.

I got both X and Y and I must say that Y is far better because the story and more things. Like Yveltal is really strong and Xerneas.....well haha. I so far have gotten my team to all lv100 and seven others. Oh and If anyone is having trouble with getting Sylveon play with it till its affection is full then level it up during the day. Best fairy type. I beat it the day of the release cause i got it the night before. Now to find some shinnies biggrin.gif

I got both X and Y and I must say that Y is far better because the story and more things. Like Yveltal is really strong and Xerneas.....well haha. I so far have gotten my team to all lv100 and seven others. Oh and If anyone is having trouble with getting Sylveon play with it till its affection is full then level it up during the day. Best fairy type. I beat it the day of the release cause i got it the night before. Now to find some shinnies biggrin.gif

Doesn't matter what time of day it is. Long as it has a fairy type move and full friendship it goes into Sylveon.

Doesn't matter what time of day it is. Long as it has a fairy type move and full friendship it goes into Sylveon.

And as long as you get affection up before happiness. Espeon/Umbreon override the Slyveon evolution from what I've heard

Well I got my clauncher evolved into clawitzer and he is just amazing. His ability boosts pulse type moves, which, eventually he'll learn a bunch of good ones in addition to water pulse.

I've done some of the super training, now my Tyrantrum is a beast, got beastly attack stats at this point for his level. And my pikachu is a speedy little bugger.

Pretty much I am wiping the people in the story :'D (I say in the story because if I went up against any of you I'd probably be wiped~)

I went to fight Clement for the 5th badge and I got distracted making the Trainer PR video. If any of you are friends with me, watch it :'D I worked hard to make it.

Then my battery ran out and now I'm pouting waiting for it to charge.

Momo, Serebii has all the base stats for the new pokemon out. Hope those are helpful for you.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Aight, so I got a little bit of a neat easter egg for you guys if you've got XY and have also solved the blackout issue in Lumiose city.

Enter the city through route 14, then turn right, and enter the first building you can on the right hand side. (if it's got two children around by the tv, youre in the right building.)

Now take the elevator to the second floor.

And as long as you get affection up before happiness. Espeon/Umbreon override the Slyveon evolution from what I've heard

Nope didn't with me. You HAVE to have a Fairy type move on it if not it will go into Umbreon or Espeon. You must have a Fairy Type move otherwise it will not work.

Reading back a few pages, was that Vivillon trading thread created yet? As i don't see it [and assuming it would be fairly popular] i'm assuming not... but add my vote for making one~

I have the Polar form.

I PMed a General Discussion mod asking permission to make that thread a few days ago, but I haven't heard back from them. I've been considering PMing a different mod to ask again, but I don't want to be a pest, so I haven't yet.

Oh well. Can't hurt to start a tiny record of interested people and who has what here for now, right?

Vivillon patterns:

Polar: Whitefire

High Plains: Quis, Gamekat101

Edited by Quis

I don't have the game yet, but I'm going to have the Ocean pattern.

Icy Snow has to be my favourite out of all of them. :3

So just to clarify:

Say you have two Vivillon. One has pattern A, one has pattern B. Pattern B is native to your location. If you were to breed the two, all of the Scatterbug/Vivillon you get would have pattern B, not A. Is this correct?

If so, would that mean that if you bred pattern A with pattern C (neither are native to your location), you would still get pattern B?

Sorry if that's confusing. >.>

Pretty sure wing pattern is determined by where the pokemon orignated. So recieving a Scatterbug in a trade from a different region will result in that regions wing color, but breeding your own(regardless of the parental wing colors) will produce your local wing color only.

Okay, sometimes I like to derp around on the GTS, right? Usually nothing comes out of it for me. But this time I had a Lv. 50 female Dragonair up for trade, and I decided to be ridiculous and ask for an Articuno.

Guess who has an Articuno now? xd.png

I'm so happy, yet at the same time I feel kinda bad. They even caught it with the Masterball too. Then again, they're the ones who did it, so...

I ran my shiny Espurr's stats through an IV calculator just for kicks and on top of being shiny and having a Modest nature she has an IV of 31 in Special Attack

Well this is probably the luckiest I'll ever get with a mon ever again |D

(Still haven't hatched a shiny Trubbish yet, it's taking quite a bit longer as predicted c': )

user posted image

OH, HELLO THERE SHINY FENNEKIN. SO NICE TO SEE YOU AFTER THE 18TH HATCHED EGG.

Did you use the Masuda Method?

user posted image

OH, HELLO THERE SHINY FENNEKIN. SO NICE TO SEE YOU AFTER THE 18TH HATCHED EGG.

<insert jealously here> xd.png

Ahhh, my shiny Charmander hunt isn't going well. Stopped counting after 100-something, but seriously. AND I STILL SUCK AT CHAINING. laugh.gif

Yah I was going to say, only 18 eggs? That's lucky.

/hatched 30 pichu eggs and 30 noibat eggs (even using masuda method) and nothing.

I finally got into the clothes store.

things I had done:

1 star restaurant

Did a job at the hotel,

I got a haircut,

I visited the Berry juice shop

I visited the Pokéball store

Made a PR video

Tried to buy a megastone (and failed because I didn't have 300K)

It was after trying to buy the megastone that I got in.

I don't think that there are any specific things you need to do in Lumiose city, you just need to explore and shop.

But I don't care about that, because I now have my fedora (that cost half of my money)

Just to answer you all, yes, I did use the masuda method to get the Fennekin

He has the worst nature ever (Adamant), but he's a shiny, so that makes up for it xd.png

I'm currently 80 Trubbishes into my second shiny hunt, not expecting one anytime soon because I'm still pretty sure I used up all my luck |D

Just to answer you all, yes, I did use the masuda method to get the Fennekin

He has the worst nature ever (Adamant), but he's a shiny, so that makes up for it xd.png

Ohhh, the shiny form looks AWESOME! biggrin.gif Congrats! That's the same nature that my female ended up with too, and, yeah, it does suck, but whatever. Anything works in game, right? laugh.gif