7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Got X today! My current team is:

Charmeleon Lv. 20 ( so easy to level up!)

Ralts Lv. 15 ( a pain to level up...)

Mienfoo Lv. 15

Inkay Lv. 15

I've been searching for Bagon for the past hour >.< Frustrating. The last one I want is Clauncher.

Edit: Finally! Caught Bagon! Lv. 14

Edited by Ultra

I'm currently 80 Trubbishes into my second shiny hunt, not expecting one anytime soon because I'm still pretty sure I used up all my luck |D

-insert joke about rooting through the garbage here-

Anyone have any updates on the discount coupon?

Also can you have doubles of the megastones or not? I haven't gotten any besides the one for Charmander and Torchic.

At the store in Lumiose city that sells evolution stones, there is a man to the left of the counter selling megastones. Be warned that they are very pricey.

You also get lucarioinite for free when you get the megaring

At the store in Lumiose city that sells evolution stones, there is a man to the left of the counter selling megastones. Be warned that they are very pricey.

You also get lucarioinite for free when you get the megaring

Yeah they had one for 1m. I just wonder if you can get doubles of the same stones. Like say I got Charizardite X can I get a second one from him to trade?

It seems to be that megastones are a one time only item. You'll have to only trade for something you really really want, or get both versions.

Kind of like version exclusive legendaries and all.

It'll be interesting to see how they'll handle that if they make a third "Z" version. Different exclusives? All of them? Who knows.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

It seems to be that megastones are a one time only item. You'll have to only trade for something you really really want, or get both versions.

Kind of like version exclusive legendaries and all.

It'll be interesting to see how they'll handle that if they make a third "Z" version. Different exclusives? All of them? Who knows.

I hope they make a Z one. I got a idea for mine if they do. biggrin.gif

Congrats with that shiny Fennekin!

I'm about 50 Noibats into my shiny hunt, but I traded a LOT of them just now, lmao! Turns out you can get.. pretty much anything for Noibat babies. o.o I'm just giving them away, lmao! I only trade the good, beneficial natures for training, and they get snatched up within a few minutes or less. o.o I have multiple starters now - one from Japan, and the other from an American game - that way I can begin with the Masuda Method as soon as I'm finished with these Noibats.

I also got another Gengar after giving mine to my younger brother, so I'm pleased. I need to breed it for a good nature though, so I'll handle that after my Noibat hunt! I'm pretty sure I know what color it will be as a shiny but ff, I like to be surprised!

So guys, currently I still have not yet gotten my shiny Fennekin yet.

I've hatched over 360 eggs by now and nothing. Hopefully I'll get one soon. I don't want to trade off my fennekins until I get my shiny, but I'm running out of room ;-;

user posted image

Look guys!

Edited by Qualeo

Yah I found that with noibats, people want them like crazy.

Though people will give away noibats for volt tackle pichus :'D

Qualeo o_o You are one determined person *gives consolation medal* I hope you get your shiny soon.

So my progress is I beat the Fairy leader and I'm back in Lumi city playing around.

/slowest adventurer ever

(but enjoying it)

Guys, the mega stones to down to 10k if you have high style!

Also, I battled a wild Ditto, and it transformed into my Mega Charizard!

user posted image

If battling a Ditto, don't Mega Evolve until it transforms.

Also, I think I bought too much from Lumiose Boutique (Only my pants and socks are from elsewhere, with the socks being starter xd.png) but I'm happy with my look smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

About to challenge the 8th gym now. Xerneas (autocoWRECKt tried changing it to Zebras xd.png) was very easy to catch--yellow zone took ONE Pokéball. Not even an Ultraball! I'd heard they were easy to catch, but I hadn't expected it to be only one POKÉball.

Edited by PieMaster

Yah I found that with noibats, people want them like crazy.

Though people will give away noibats for volt tackle pichus :'D

Lawl, that's what I said in this thread just a while back! XD I basically have just about every Pokemon I saw but didn't catch/couldn't find because of my crazy Noibat boxes. Still breeding these babies. Must has shiny. XD

Alright, the little shiny Fennekin was EV trained with 252 EVs in Speed and Sp.Atk, and 4 EVs in HP. He is powerful as a Braixen xd.png

Won my very first link battle!~ Using a Moltres, Articuno, and Flygon! =D

So, I've clocked 73 hours and 33 minutes thus far. I still hold the title of World's Worst Chainer in terms of shiny hunting with the Pokeradar~ xd.png

Apparently I'm a Duchess at the Battle Chateau though. I find that place an easy way to reel in quick cash.

Edited by xxBurningxx

That reminds me does anybody actually know for sure how to get into lumiose boutique? e__e i've googled it multiple times and everyone says something different.

So just caught Yveltal (in a Master Ball xd.png) and it's time to start EV training ouo

That reminds me does anybody actually know for sure how to get into lumiose boutique? e__e i've googled it multiple times and everyone says something different.

I dunno. I was allowed entrance wearing what you get from the beginning with the exception of the blue coat thing I got in Snowbelle City, and a blue felt hat...I also had my hair colored brown, with brown eye contacts, but I don't know if that affects it or not.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Well, the most consistent thing I've heard is that clothing has nothing to do with it and you have to have a certain number of badges + doing some other actions?? ;--; but still nothing solid

Edited by Switch

Well, the most consistent thing I've heard is that clothing has nothing to do with it and you have to have a certain number of badges + doing some other actions?? ;--; but still nothing solid

Hmmm....Yeah, I never went in until after beating the E4, so I figure that has something to do with it. *shrugs*

I do! You have to do various things around Lumiose to increase your style rating. These things also have other perks, such as reducing the price of the mega stone from the Stone Emporium in price from 1,000,000 all the way to 10,000. Here's Serebii's page:

http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Most of these cannot be done until later in the game, after you restore the power in Lumiose. I got my Furfrou all the trims, got my hair cut a few times, made berry juice, went to the museum and looked at a TON of the audio speaker thingies, worked at the hotel 3 times in 1 day (the max per day), and had Alexa show me around a LOOOOOT. I also had a Rotation Battle meal at Café Le Yeah. These things can be pricey, like the clothes in Boutique Coture, but I think it's well worth it, as there are other benefits too, like they mega stone price going down.

Note that you can't actually see your style rating; the best way to check is the price of the mega stone. When it was around 300k, I did a few more things and got in.

~

Defeated all the gyms! I'm gonna grind Victory Road and challenge te league soon! YAY!

Edited by PieMaster

Speaking of the Lumiose boutique:

I finally got in, and it may have cost me every last Pokedolar I had,

user posted image

But I LOOK FABULOUS!

So I finally bothered to make a PR Video

I call it

"Myrtle Appearing and Then Sliding Around a Lot" c':

Still no shiny Trubbish but I'm taking a short break xP

Edited by Pika_Oi

I am having way too much fun wonder trading xd.png

I'm trying to get more foreign pokemon, I've only gotten a German roggenrola so far..

ETA: JAPANESE GULPIN! <3

Gulpin being one of my favorite pokemon.. yeeessh~

Btw, if I were to evolve the Japanese gulpin(nicknameless), will Swalot stay in Japanese(the name I mean)? ohmy.gif

Edited by Aquenee

I made a PR video, some random person requested to see it and they gave me a Nice! 8D

I call it 'Starts out epic ends lame because ran out of time extravaganza"

One more badge left and I'm currently saving the world by running amok in the team flare lab. Gonna get me a Xerneas (to sit in my PC box until the end of time :'D)

My noibat evolved and GOODNESS Noivern is speedy! Like seriously speedy. I'm happy I ended up going with her!

Now I just need to evolve doublade (after I defeat team flare I can get the dusk stone) and my team is as far as pokemon complete. (Move-wise, not so. Gotta get through victory road and then get rid of all the HM moves)