Finished the game.

Thing made me cry not once, but TWICE.

A few questions:

What's the postgame?

How do you do Wonder Trade?

What is Pokebank exactly?

And what is Friend Safari?

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

I'm thinking of picking up Pokemon Y today. I dont know though.

I've officially hatched 180 Fennekins without a single Shiny. I'm so sad D: this is hard xd.png

Hey, quick question... does anyone know what it means when you're looking at the Super Training screen and one of your Pokemon has a smiley-face speech balloon floating above it?

Hit the bag and it will find a lot of stuff

Stuff as in training bags? Oh, cool! Thanks for telling me. smile.gif

Finished the game.

Thing made me cry not once, but TWICE.

A few questions:

What's the postgame?

How do you do Wonder Trade?

What is Pokebank exactly?

And what is Friend Safari?

Can someone answer these questions?

Postgame is just everything you can do after beating the Champion basically

You do Wonder Trade via the Player Search System thing, you click the button next to the internet button (after you've connected to the internet) and then click Wonder Trade

Pokebank is a cloud storage service that lets you store a lot of Pokemon, but you have to pay for it every month I think

Friend Safari is a thing in the postgame that lets you find different Pokemon for each person in your Friends List :V

So we can't go to other regions in post game?

Oh, so Pokebank is a 3ds feature, not a Pokemon X Y?

And where exactly is this Friend Safari?

Thanks for your help!

user posted image

I ran into this guy last night too

I am a shiny hog

I hog shinies

I'm sorry |D

Why are you hogging all the shinies D: Why. I've been hatching eggs for hours and no shiny. xd.png I have 180+ Fennekins. If we didn't have wonder trade, I wouldn't know what to do xd.png

Am I the only one that finds it super creepy that Mr. Bonding wants to bond and give me an O Power in his hotel room?

Is it just me or are there less PC boxes than before?

The more pokemon you get, he more boxes. I dont know the limit, but since I'm shiny hunting, my limit has increased to 16 boxes

I'm shiny hunting for a shiny Trubbish now

I guarantee I used up all my luck yesterday and this is going to take forever |D

WEll at least you managed one. xd.png Im hatcing an egg every few minutes and nothing at all. Too many Normal Fennekins D: xd.png

If you want more PC boxes, place one pokemon in each box. Exit PC. Place one pokemon in each box that appears, exit, and repeat. Should be around 30 boxes total excluding the battle box.

Got my fourth badge. Riptide, my clauncher, is leveling up nicely, the rest of my team is about lv 38. Tyrunt will be evolving soon.

Edit: P.S. guys, don't forget about the Lumiose city glitch.

Nintendo released this map

http://serebii.net/lumiosemap.jpg

The blue regions are where the glitch will effect you if you have to save in the city. Saving in buildings won't trigger the glitch. To be safe leave the city before saving.

Will freeze the game and you'll probably have to restart your entire game file.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Reading back a few pages, was that Vivillon trading thread created yet? As i don't see it [and assuming it would be fairly popular] i'm assuming not... but add my vote for making one~

I have the Polar form.

They have to be online when you are. And on the PSS section you select their character's image and there should be an icon that says battle. They have to accept the battle request.

The more pokemon you get, he more boxes. I dont know the limit, but since I'm shiny hunting, my limit has increased to 16 boxes

What, seriously??? I didn't know that! I've spent so much Wonder Trading time keeping my shiny fail boxes down to two because I was afraid I'd run out of room! Gawsh darnit.

That aside, no shiny Charmander yet.

And, I'm building up a battle team. Mainly because I lost a battle to a friend at school today (though it was a no brainer seeing as I only use fire-type).

So far, all I have is a Dragonair named Mizuki-dono (Kamisama Hajimemashita anyone?)~ tongue.gif

Reading back a few pages, was that Vivillon trading thread created yet? As i don't see it [and assuming it would be fairly popular] i'm assuming not... but add my vote for making one~

I have the Polar form.

Yeah, a thread for all the forms would be good, but it's best if a Mod made it so that it doesn't get marked as Pokemon spam.

Oh, and I also added Moondragon's FC, and added my Vivillon's form to my siggy. happy.gif

Here's a link if anyone else wants to find out what form they have.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/666.shtml

Edited by Gamekatt101

I figured they'd make some kind of fix for it since they're able to have things downloaded to the system easily now, glad they're already working on it. :V

Just beat X a few days ago, I've never beat a pokemon game so fast before haha, Like, I just got around to beating Black the night before the release.

Now I need more friend safaris, my code is 3523-3022-2126, and my zone is rock PM me your code and I will add you