7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Yah I found that with noibats, people want them like crazy.

Though people will give away noibats for volt tackle pichus :'D

Qualeo o_o You are one determined person *gives consolation medal* I hope you get your shiny soon.

So my progress is I beat the Fairy leader and I'm back in Lumi city playing around.

/slowest adventurer ever

(but enjoying it)

Hey me too thats what I am doing!

Q.Q all you guys and your fancy X and Y

i have to wait for christmas to get my 3ds and Y copy. in the mean time i've been leveling my previous gen pokes so i can transfer em over when the time finally comes. im intrested in seeing how my rayquaza looks in that little pet screen xd.png

also becuase my wifi is wpa2 i have never been able to get online with my ds lite so im intrested in seeing how the wifi thing works on 3ds from what i understand it supports wpa2 now?

All I've been doing since I became champion--which wasn't that long ago, mind you--is breeding Charmanders and sending them through the Wonder Trade.

Well I'm actually working on the storyline now.... Beat Team Flare (I actualy One hit KO'd the mega gyrados with my pikachu :'D), captured Xerneas with just one Luxury ball, first try.... (did they make catching it easy or something? Seem to hear a lot of stories like this...)

Going to sidequest and try and get a dusk stone to evolve doublade.

Otherwise team is as such.

Echo, Female Noivern (Lv 60), Quiet nature

Fi, Female Doublade (Lv 60), Lonely nature

Nightshade, Female Delphox (Lv 60), Rash nature

Riptide, Male Clawitzer (Lv 60), Hardy nature

Gigawatt, Male Pikachu (Lv 61), Timid nature (holding light ball)

Crunch, Male Tyrantrum (Lv 61), Brave nature

Oh man I hope you get a shiny charmander soon. I want to see what shiny charizard megas will look like....

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Yesterday morning after 2300+ SRs I finally got my shiny Fennekin biggrin.gif. He has a Hasty nature and took a week of triple SRing to get <3.

user posted image

<3.

ETA: JAPANESE GULPIN! <3

Gulpin being one of my favorite pokemon.. yeeessh~

Btw, if I were to evolve the Japanese gulpin(nicknameless), will Swalot stay in Japanese(the name I mean)? ohmy.gif

No it won't. :c If it wasn't nicknamed, then its breed name will revert to whatever language you're playing it in once it evolves. That happened to my Japanese Skrelp that I got when it evolved.

No it won't. :c If it wasn't nicknamed, then its breed name will revert to whatever language you're playing it in once it evolves. That happened to my Japanese Skrelp that I got when it evolved.

Yeah, argh. I got a Japanese Gurrdurr that immediately evolved into Conkeldurr, English name and such. Annoying, but oh well!

Just beat Clemont, and hnnngg he's so adorable and smarticles and yesh I luffs the kid, even though my Mega Charizard X easily obliterated him xd.png. Favorite gym leader so far this gen.

Woo nice fennekin! I might try that when I beat the game (or at least breeding for one).

Ah yes, I had the name change as well when I evolved a pokemon with a foreign name.

Got my Aegislash (after I found out you could get the dusk stone through the secret levels on super training).

other than that I fell asleep while playing thanks to allergy medicine, so I haven't gotten much further.

Oh here's my player. Clothes aren't fancy or anything but I kind of wanted the classic hat look and I like stripes so....

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

What does that stand for?

SR is Soft Reset, L+R+Start.

It is a reset button so you don't have to turn the power off the console smile.gif. It is also less harmful than turning the 3DS on/off over and over again.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

SR is Soft Reset, L+R+Start.

It is a reset button so you don't have to turn the power off the console smile.gif. It is also less harmful than turning the 3DS on/off over and over again.

Did not know you could even do that. o-o' I'll have to remember that. Thanks!

Yesterday morning after 2300+ SRs I finally got my shiny Fennekin biggrin.gif. He has a Hasty nature and took a week of triple SRing to get <3.

user posted image

<3.

so jealous xd.png

I'm 450 eggs in to my shiny Fennekin hunt. nothing yet, but hopefully soon. ;-;

Oh here's my player. Clothes aren't fancy or anything but I kind of wanted the classic hat look and I like stripes so....

user posted image

I like it happy.gif (I happen to be a fan of simple)

user posted image

I wish we could have Pokemon in the pictures too or even just take pictures of Pokemon I'd rather have clear pictures of those than my trainer :L

Alright, I gotta look up the clothing stuffs. (I'm still deciding whether I want to be a guy or girl this gen)

I'm a fashion disaster.

It doesn't help that my character looks as gay as possible. Is wrong that I wanted him that way?

Also, anybody got 7/8 gym badges(Around lvl 60 pokemon) and wants to battle?

Edited by KrazyKay12

It doesn't help that my character looks as gay as possible. Is wrong that I wanted him that way?

It sort of depends on why you want it tongue.gif

Serebii doesn't have the female clothing yet sad.gif

I wanted to look so I can decide soon

I was sort of unable to find anything that matches my normal outfit in the male clothing, possibly due to my social awkwardness, so I might go ahead and do the girl. (I mainly wanted the guy so I could have him look like myself) Now I just have to come up with some absurd female version of my name. (There's no way I'm naming a girl Benjamin)

I'm a fashion disaster.

Also, anybody got 7/8 gym badges(Around lvl 60 pokemon) and wants to battle?

Wi fi battling sets all levels to 50

There's still moves and EVs to consider, though it seems like this gen everyone is gonna max their EVs ASAP

[Post-game Spoilers] Apparently, if you battle Calem in Kiloude City, he'll then tell you to see Sycamore in Anistar. You'll get your Mega Evolution ring thingy or whatever upgraded, so you can find Mega Stones in various places at a certain time (8Pm). Something like that, anyways. I accidentally sped through his text...oops. xd.png

Edit: More spoilers! So, I went to Lumiose and got a sudden Holo Caster call from an unknown name (???), telling me to ths one place. Then the screen went black and said "Chapter 1: That Man's a Real Looker" (least that's what I think it said.) I'm going to go explore this now. Edit again: OH MY GODS IT'S LOOKER!!! xd.png I'm so happy. There IS a post-game story mission of sorts.

I'm sad that they're seemingly broke tradition and not included a sub-legendary-trio. I mean, there'll probably an event, or maybe a DLC. Who knows. But as of this moment it seems like the birds are all we have.

Edited by xxBurningxx

15 eggs later, and I got my shiny Phantump!

Now if only I could take a picture... Next up; Pumpkaboo, then Skiddo

user posted image

Horrible quality, sorry ;-;

Edited by Godzilla 2000

Oooh congrats on the shiny!

Yah I felt bad some passerby challenged me to a wi-fi battle and I just creamed her because she was using like level 15 pokes (that turned to level 50 because of the settings) and mine are level 60 and have all the EV boosts and a good movepool(ish, dang HM moves while I'm storying). I may or may not have let her KO one of my pokemon.

As far as fashion goes, do exactly what you like the most! It's your character, you dress them how you want. That's the best part of this entire generation is you can make your character however you want them.

Awww I was going to show you all my fashion update (I actually a dress. But black and white so neat) but Global Link is down D:

(It's a miracle when I can actually game sync with it anyway)

Edit: Off to victory road. Oh how I loathe HM moves. Gotta replace crabhammer (my move staple for Clawitzer) with waterfall for now. Gotta go luvdisc hunting to get some heart scales to relearn later. *shakes fist at HM moves*

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Sigh, I am having no luck finding a good girl name :/

Anyway, grats on shiny. Cool with Looker. Sorry 'bout HMs. Potato

These Looker Missions are so freaking silly. Like, seriously. I'm laughing my butt off over here.

And congrats on the shiny!