The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

Updated!

I can't believe it's already Turkey Day! This year's contest has gone by very fast it seems.

nynaevesilverwind, Rina, Angel_Princess, car340, Kurane, Mordeth: All of your totals have been updated. Thank you for posting. smile.gif

Edited by The Holly Contest

Updated--

Holly Contest 2013 Home Stretch

With a little more than a week left in the contest, we're going to begin making preparations for the winners. Starting tonight we will be sending out messages to all the donators to make sure they'll be active during the giveaway. We might not send them all at once, so if you're a donator and haven't received a PM yet, feel free to shoot first and PM us.

Once a donator has given us final confirmation, their entry in the donations list will be BOLDED. If anyone doesn't confirm with us by the time Holly breeding season starts their donation will be removed.

Also, we can confirm that there WILL be a 2014 contest, however, the breed to be collected will not be announced until the contest begins.

Anyway, just because this year's contest is almost over doesn't mean the winners are decided yet! One last push of collecting could be all that stands between you and a Holly this holiday.

Looks like I've ended up with 394. Hopefully I can get it up to 400, but with the new release, I'm not sure that I'll make it.

We have until the 10 Dec for our SF. I'll be freezing the last few if they still do not grow up by that date. tongue.gif

up, I'm hoping to get 15 more SF in the next week, including freezing. I've run out of Reds though, so I probably won't be getting more :/

Also, we can confirm that there WILL be a 2014 contest, however, the breed to be collected will not be announced until the contest begins.

Oh good, that's what I came to check. I came back to the cave after a 3 yr hiatus in July, so not really much time to catch up on this one. I can't wait for the next years!

I'm naming and adding mine as fast as I can! Wish me luck - I have so much due this week and finals are coming up xP College ;___;

Edited by Wahya

I have updated my post to reflect that I have changed from posting links to just linking to the page in my scroll. smile.gif

Updating my current total to 361 spitfires.

List can be found there - currently 94 need putting on this list but this will be done ASAP

updated total to 624

Edited by Storm skyflyer

Hola!

I would like to join in the fun for this year as well!!!

I shall be keeping my spitfires on a google document. I'll be posting a link to it soon, once I make sure it is truly public.

I'll make an edit to this post with it as well as a second post, just in case this one being edited might be missed by an admin/mod of the thread lol

Thanks so much!!!

-Mysterrie

EDIT:

12/9/13

Spitfire Google Document List

Total Count as of Latest Update: 1,197

Unless I decide to update one last time, this should be my final count for the whole year. It was fun!

Since I haven't seen an official update yet from one of the admins/mods since before the original posting of this, I thought modifying this post with my final count would be alright. If not it's an easy fix wink.gif

Edited by mysterrie

Umm hello I'm new to the whole forum experience so do forgive me, if my posts are a tad off.

I would like to join this contest please. I will be keeping my Spits on a google doc. After I update it I'll post a link to it.

Thanks so much for the opportunity to get a Holly!!!

Edit:

Here's my Spit List

Total Count: 1294

Edited by plumeriarose

Guess it's nearly the time.

In the account page, I sorted my dragons by breed, by December 10th, No. 607- No.1313 would be the splitfires collected in year 2013, which means 707 splitfires in all.

I would just give out my scroll link:http://dragcave.net/user/nor_noreen, all the splitfires except the 1st one were collected this year, is it OK?

Updating my total to 241. This will probably be my last update of the year.

I would like to clarify something. Is updating our counts (or rather, posting them here) optional, or are we supposed to report our final number of spitfires when the 10th comes around?

Also, I noticed that the timer banner I made has gotten sidetracked and is currently showing 4-5 more hours than it should >_< should I change that and post another banner? :3

And one more thing: the 2nd post says that my Spitfires are on my scroll starting from page 5, but I just realized that the number of dragons displayed per page can be different for everyone, and so they only start on page 5 for users seeing 200 dragons per page. Would it be better if I move all of my dragons to the top/bottom of my scroll before the verification will begin, or is it ok to leave them as it is (they're all in one big bunch and numbered)?

Editing since there was no update post yet tongue.gif

My final count is 867 Spitfires (775 grown soldiers and 92 cadets in training) and they are sorted by breed & numbered accordingly.

Edited by RulenneClarissa