The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

I just took a peek on the list and was blown away. So many people have so many Spitfires! And there's a person who will be reaching a thousand soon ohmy.gif

And there's those who aren't asking to update their stats... how many more Spitfires does that make? O_O

I'm joining... I'm not sure if I could win anything if last years winners had such high numbers but I am contributing to the collection of Spitfires so...

As of 9/11/13- 17 Spitfires on scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Cygnis

My spitfires are near the bottom of my scroll, just above my Shimmerkin and Tri-Horned Wyverns. (Only exception is VE00e -he is near the beginning as he was one of my first four dragons.)

Edited by Cygnis

I'd like to update to 465 Spitfires, please.

I'm excited that I just reached a personal goal on the little side project I was doing of an even gen lineage, just got to gen 8 with this gal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JXDtR

Guess I should call that finished and go back to collecting random Spitties, but it's kind of hard to stop, lol. Might keep going with it just for the entertainment factor.

The sum total collected in this thread is very impressive! Sending encouragement to everyone!

I'd like to update to 465 Spitfires, please.

I'm excited that I just reached a personal goal on the little side project I was doing of an even gen lineage, just got to gen 8 with this gal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JXDtR

Guess I should call that finished and go back to collecting random Spitties, but it's kind of hard to stop, lol. Might keep going with it just for the entertainment factor.

The sum total collected in this thread is very impressive! Sending encouragement to everyone!

that is an awesome lineage..congrats

Update to 238 spitfires

Updated!

Woohoo! It's autumn now! laugh.gif We shall celebrate by introducing another awesome donator!

Holly Thuwed-Dorkface Surprise, from allyra!

Thank you so much for all the donations, you guys are who keep this contest alive! happy.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, for some normal updates!

tetra, clara954, eevee_em, car340, FyoraSilverwolf, Mordeth, Firstborn Dragon, Hawkster, Wahya, _smoczyca_, nuttymeg3, Ha-Ki, Storm skyflyer, Merion, all of your holly totals have been individually updated. Man do those spitfires add up! blink.gif Keep up the good work everyone!

crzyanimemom, Red_Rose87, Cygniswe welcome you all to the contest, may the spitfire force be with you. tongue.gif

Angel_Princess:I fixed your entry, I am so sorry about that! unsure.gif Your total has been updated also.

RulenneClarissa: MY GUESS IS......! a lot? tongue.gif

Merion: That lineage is incredible... My jaw literally dropped when I saw how many generations you made it with. wub.gif

~~~~~~~~Ninetails~~~~~~~~ 11:10 pm EST

EDIT: 9/25/13 2:35, Made minor update.

Edited by The Holly Contest

Just popping in to say that though I'm not on DC as much as I used to be I haven't forgotton and nor will I forgot that my Holly is promised to this thread.

[claimed]

A free CB spitfire hatchie. biggrin.gif Enjoy.

Edited by simkim

(Because I'm a dork and have been using my magi's too much elsewhere)...

I have four spitfire eggs on one teleport for whomever the lucky snagger is. Three of the eggs are at 7 days and the fourth egg is a ER.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy!

Celis

Wow, I'm way behind; my current count is only 59! (And one hatchie soon to grow up, for an even 60.)

Gotta get on the ball! biggrin.gif

I'm not going to use google docs anymore. I'm just going to put mine in the bottom of my scroll. smile.gif My count it up to 24 xd.png

Updated to 17 Spitfires...hah I wish I can get 50.

Edit - Got them, thanks Dracaena! :3

Edited by car340

Updated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurane, Mordeth, Angel_Princess, sorenna, car340 all of your holly totals have been individually updated.

elixabeth: I changed your total type. wink.gif

Edited by The Holly Contest