The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

Updated to 29.

Edit: 30, found an AP egg smile.gif

Edited by elixabeth

Also, we can confirm that there WILL be a 2014 contest, however, the breed to be collected will not be announced until the contest ...

Looking forward to it, my Holly will be available again. Though good luck choosing the breed, I don't know what TJ has done but I've noticed the cave seems a lot alot.png more balanced lately.

Final total is 480 spitfires!

Congrats to everyone that participated and a huge thank you to the wonderful mods and donors! <3

Edited by Kurane

Updated my total to 205 adults and frozen hatchlings (1 frozen hatchling will be added within a few hours).

Late entry:

Scroll: misshell23

Location of spitfires: Near bottom of scroll, above Turpentines.

Total / Final count 25. (one grows up in 3 hours, including that one.)

Edited by MissHell23

Final Tally: 603 Spitfires

(598 adults, 5 frozen hatchies)

Located: Top of Scroll, link in sig

This was so much fun, thank you to everyone who put this contest on- thread mods, donators, checkers, and fellow competitors!

All done here - please update to 390 - in breed order on scroll and numbered.

It was fun and look forward to next years Contest.

Thanks to the Mods and helpers for all your hard work.

Final update is 40 Spitfires.

I'd like to thank every single person who keeps this thread active. You guys rock! biggrin.gif

Total is 507, they will all be at the top, just below the red eggs. It was really fun, and boy does it take dedication. So many missed releases. I caved in at the end, congrats. to those who did not and ended up with 600+ spitefires. I really enjoyed collecting this breed and can't wait to see what next years bread will be. I don't think I'll participate, but I might gift a dragon once in a while.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I will update my list in like 3 - 4 hrs from now after getting back from running few errands. Think I have 156 but will repost my actual final once done updating my post.

UPDATED for the contest end!

mysterrie and plumeriarose: Wow, you two have been doing some serious collecting behind the scenes!

rexreen: So have you! That will work just fine.

RulenneClarissa: Updating your totals is entirely optional (as I will say in the thing I'm about to type below); As for the banner, welp, the contest is over now xd.png ; And as for the scroll sort, it's fine to leave them as it is as long as they're all together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly Contest 2013 End of Collection Period!

The collection period for 2013 is over! Spitfires having grown up or been frozen after midnight cave time today (a little more than an hour ago) will not count towards winning a Holly.

This begins the process of verifying everyone's totals. We have a team of four moderators and two Total Checkers that will be checking up on all of our 120+ competitors to make sure their totals are correct. And don't worry if you haven't updated your total, we'll get the correct number regardless.

At this time, 28 of our 36 Holly donators have confirmed their donations. The other 8 still have until the verification process is over to confirm before they are removed from the list.

Thank you all for participating!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Ptep

Ok... I know that my google doc is not able to list more then 1,000 lines.....

so, pls just let me know if you need me to list 2 separate docs. Or you are just happy to go thru my Scroll

BTW, my final count is 1,785 SF incl of frozen hatchies. ( I hope it got them right)

Final total 156 Spitfires.

Which you can either by my updated post .. or .. on my scroll sorted by breed, starting with spitfire "Oh California 2013"

So will the contest continue through next year? I kinda forgot about it until October, when I came back to DC after a few month break. I'm all geared up to find out what next year's breed will be.