The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

Hello all - hope you are all doing well, am updating my count to 105

Updated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have gotten another donation! smile.gif The donor is twol8sue and her holly donation is Peace to men on earth. Thank you, all donations are very appreciated and welcomed! biggrin.gif

car340: I added you to the list, and thank you so much for that cute little banner! biggrin.gif I absolutely adore it! I added it to the front post if you don't mind.. ^^

Wyvern_Oliza: Added you to the list, I complete feel you on that, I love bbws! I need to pm you about another matter though... xd.png

Hawkster: Added you to the list, nice username! tongue.gif

Firstborn Dragon: Added smile.gif

7Kiran7: What is your scroll name?

All totals have also been updated. If you see any mistakes don't be shy to mention them! smile.gif

Love Ninetails

Edited by The Holly Contest

Not sure why my spits aren't being updated, but currently I am up to 130 adults and frozen hatchlings.

Edited by Vampiresswolf

Whoohoo! Another Holly added to the pot, making it 35 total we're sharing this year. Thank you so much, twol8sue! And Ninetails is doing an awesome job at keeping things up (*hangs head, feels like such a bad, bad mod right now*).

It's hard to believe that July is almost done and that we're heading into the short home stretch. Last year at this time, I could feel the pressure building as time got closer and closer to December. There is still plenty of time to amass an army though... It's amazing how fast you can start getting those little babies, especially when you've got others helping and rooting for you. Sometimes this contest can be (and often is) a team effort.

And, to help spread the love, I've got two lovely 2nd gen eggs for whomever would like them. No hiding the links tonight (not online long enough to, and well simply too tired too).

Baby 1 Baby 2

Good night and good luck everyone!

I'd like to join! Scroll name is MiSsMerder, and I will be using a google doc. Current total is 25.

Edited by StarGirl17

Just updating my adult spitfire count to 18, and my scroll name is Kiran7, and my spitfires are on page 5-6 as of right now. Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am biggrin.gif

Is it possible I can change the position of where my spitfires are? Currently, they're on the top, but sorting wise it would be easier for me to put them on the bottom. Scroll/forum name is Midnight-Skyline.

Additionally, I currently have fourteen... which is only four more than what I had before...

I would like to join, I will be putting my spitfires at the bottom of my scroll after my Holiday Dragons.

My Scroll

The Spitzies already there are breeding stock, I'll look them over, but I don't think I caught any of them this year.

Edited by wynterborne

Adopting out two A/P finds... both are 2nd gens, and ready to be thrown into a hatchery to incubate.

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Edited by celis

Updated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time no update eh? Sorry that I have taken so long, suddenly I seemed to have 14 days of non-stop craziness! Hopefully I will not be as busy now that things seem to have settled down a little bit!

We have gotten two new donations in the past couple of days, smile.gif

Cmas07 CL-St3 Leetle thanks to fallen_leaf, and Arlya Thuwed thanks to Terces!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like celis said, if it weren't for you awesome donors out there this would totally not be possible! So once again here's a thank to all of you guys out there! biggrin.gif

Vampiresswolf: I have updated your total now. happy.gif

StarGirl17: Welcome to the contest!

7Kiran7: Thank you for the information hun, I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying this! biggrin.gif

Midnight-Skyline: That is perfectly fine! Thank you for telling us!

wynterborne: I added you to the contest, welcome! biggrin.gif

AzureMist: I updated your info smile.gif It must have taken a LONG time to redo! xd.png Nice work!

Snelly: You have been added!

All totals have also been updated. If you see any mistakes don't be shy to mention them! smile.gif

Love Ninetails

Edited by The Holly Contest

See how awesome Ninetails is? Just when I was thinking we needed an update, she's already done it!

cool.gif

Wow... goodness, this is so awesome that we've got that many Hollies to share this year! It's going to be so cool to see where everyone places when we start wrapping this thing up in... only four months! That's right, four months!

We are nearing the home stretch and it will be so very worth it at the end!

And for some lucky player, I have a cb spitfire in this message (I suck at catching opals, what can I say? But hey I caught my very first CB Ice! Which, considering my internet speed is amazing, since I normally have to trade for cb nice things.)

Anyway, good luck and good night wink.gif

Celis