The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2013

It seems all Holly Winners have choosen when I look at the spread sheet.

Does that mean I can finally gift the now Hatchling to someone else?

I'm not so happy with the lake of Information to the breeders .

I'm deffintly looking forwards to next year. I was surprised that I won a holly, and I really love it! I'd already traded for one as I was so far down the post holly winner list.

Deffintly going to offer a holly for next year, and would love to participate too.

It seems all Holly Winners have choosen when I look at the spread sheet.

Does that mean I can finally gift the now Hatchling to someone else?

I'm not so happy with the lake of Information to the breeders .

The reason you were never contacted is that we did not understand your donation to be confirmed (you asked when we would be certain of the winners, and did not respond afterwards, so I figured you would not be available.)

I'll breed a holly next year. The one I caught isn't the greatest, but it could be a lot worse. I'm going to make as much of a matching mate as I can though, so at least it will be symmetrical.

Came in here to check on things. Good to know that non-Holly prize donations will be sorted out soon.

I can't wait to see who will win my non-Holly donation. maybe I should do it again next year too

Don't even ask what it is. It is exactly what you are hoping for.

If anyone else wants to donate runner-up prizes, please PM me (don't breed yet, just let me know what you're willing to offer.)

I've begun PM'ing the runner-up winners to distribute the prizes. There will not be a time limit to answer, and winners that are inactive now will be allowed to return and request a prize during the 2014 contest. The Holly winners that were inactive during Holly distribution will also receive a runner-up offer shortly.

Edited by Pteprocks

Must try to remember to come back here.

I'll pm you when the next one is up wink.gif

I'd be willing to breed from this holly for next year. But I would also like to participate in the contest. This would be the first time of getting in early on something like this. smile.gif

Cheers!

Em

Came in here to check on things. Good to know that non-Holly prize donations will be sorted out soon.

I can't wait to see who will win my non-Holly donation. maybe I should do it again next year too

Don't even ask what it is. It is exactly what you are hoping for.

It's fantastic <333

It's fantastic <333

You're very much welcome. And I'm glad I got something on the first try.

Will runner-ups be posting requests for specific lineages and breeds like last year? That made helping very easy. While I don't mind helping out with runner-up prizes (as well as the one I already offered) I have a lot of dragons and its difficult to guess which ones would appeal the most.

Will runner-ups be posting requests for specific lineages and breeds like last year? That made helping very easy. While I don't mind helping out with runner-up prizes (as well as the one I already offered) I have a lot of dragons and its difficult to guess which ones would appeal the most.

I have pretty much no idea what would appeal, so if specific lineages/breed requests were posted, I would be able to help with some runner-up prizes, but otherwise I'd have no idea what to breed.

Pretty much, but it's being done by PM this year. I'm having them request something, then matching them up with someone who can breed it. It's a little more complicated than the Holly distribution so even though there are less winners it's taking just as long. All the donators will hear from me soon.