TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Shizuku-chan

I added some new deco. xd.png

Something still seems wrong though or perhaps it's due to my perfectionist senses tingling. tongue.gif

I would remove sprinkles on the floor. Otherwise, it's perfect biggrin.gif

I think I'm done for now. If I added anything else, it would probably be too much.

cfmtfm, you've just transcended pretty and went into epic category.

Merry Christmas everyone!

The new eggs are so cute! And everyone's Gingerbread Houses are making me hungry laugh.gif

Those hatchlings are ADORABLE. My house isn't done yet but I feel ashamed of it compared to the amazing work everyone else has done

My house

I wish my house could be as good as your guy's quq

this is what I have at the moment

My House

Where do you find rainbow chickens? I miss them every time.

The ones I used were under "Left > Candy"

I love the new dragons! I can't wait to see them all grown up!

Now i'm off to play with the gingerbread house. :3

Still trying to figure out what to do with my gingerbread house, but I doubt it will be as good as everyone else's

The Christmas Dragons look rather good this year. (At least, the S1 hatchlings do.) Can't wait to see the adults.

The ones I used were under "Left > Candy"

Thank you!

They don't fit anywhere on my house, but I just need to have them somewhere xd.png

I love the gingerbread house event! I just didn't realize it was going to be so hard to come up with something cool. lol

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house

A work in progress! I want to do more, but right now I can't think of exactly what... xd.png The chimney is driving me nuts.

I've seen some real beauties so far though! People have come up with some really awesome, beautiful ideas! smile.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

Thanks for all your hard work and letting us have these cute lil' critters! Merry Christmas!

how does one get to the gingerbread thing? do you have to complete the recipies first?

You first need to make gingerbread house in the recipes. After that, you can decorate it as much as you want biggrin.gif

You first need to make gingerbread house in the recipes. After that, you can decorate it as much as you want biggrin.gif

thank you! happy holidays!!!!!

You too!

I should probably stop. I'm just adding more things and making it tackier, but I really have fun doing this  xd.png

That is amazing! Mine stinks, I really like your Gingerbread House! (Tries to eat it through the computer screen)