WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trying hard to find at least one in the AP this year. Fingers crossed that it'll work out, but if it doesn't there's always next year, I suppose.

Usually I'm picky about my dragon's lineages, but with the Hollies I'd just be happy to have one. biggrin.gif

I have one from two years ago, don't think I'll manage another this year.

Which is fine. I got one and that's what matters.

I have a messy lineaged one. I gifted away her offspring and caught one more later which I ended up giving away too to users that didn't have any. Nureyev gave me my current holly two years ago. I don't think i'll be able to snatch a clean one but it doesn't really matter. I'll be trying again next year!

I got one from a person in Departures since I failed to catch one myself xd.png But even though I didn't catch it myself I'm still happy I have at least one =3 First Christmas on DC!

I don't have one. I couldn't catch them but I did get egglocked with a bunch of other pretty holiday dragons that I don't have and I planned beforehand and secured a lovely Holly IOU.

Edited by Sarah864

Don't be so picky if you want any holly there are people who trade them very low (I trade my even gen 6th gen thuwed holly for 2nd gen Yulebucks) so there are people who trade messy ones for low prices.

I don't have one, but I got egg-locked with a bunch of other holidays which I just couldn't throw back in the AP.

I was lucky to catch two Holly eggies on the ap Thursday night. One is a 7th gen, even, non-inbred Thewed... so kinda epic for me -nods-

A friend gifted me my first Holly last year. I did a Hollyswap this year with its offspring - it laid a total of four eggs which means that there are three users out there who are now (hopefully) happy owners of a new Holly. :3 Next year I'm planning to gift my Hollies' offspring (but I'm not making any promises about them yet) and I'm hoping to catch some more on my own. I'd really like to freeze a hatchling or two someday, but I'm not sure if I wouldn't feel too guilty about that - I mean, I really know what it's like to be hunting for years and still not managing to catch a single, inbred Holly. But I saw more eggs running through the AP yesterday than ever, so the chances for you are increasing! smile.gif

Good luck to everyone trying to catch their first Holly! ^__^

I traded a CB Gold for two, gifted away the first, caught a fourth gen staircase, and gifted the second of the traded ones to my friend who had none.

I was very lucky this morning and got one off of the DC Departures thread. A Holly was the one dragon that was missing from my cave so I'm super excited to get this egg and look forward to being able to share the wealth next year!

3 Currently. Two adults and a 3rd gen egg.

An absolutely wonderful person gifted me my first holly last year, and I've kept one of her daughters to also grow up and breed next year. Luckily enough she had a multiclutch, so I was able to send two eggs to the AP! (Completely forgot about trading it, and kicked myself when I remembered! I had been planning on gifting one, whoops!)

Now that the restriction on christmas dragon numbers has been lifted, I'm definitely going to be getting the four I want- but I'm only going to be aiming at keeping one of my bred eggs each year. Hollies are still uber rare and I'd feel awful sitting there with bundles on my scroll :x

I don't have a Holly, but I wish I did. I've been trying to get one from the AP for hours now. blink.gif

I have five now, with the limit lifted ovo My nicest being a 4th gen spiral.

I do not have a Holly. Wore out my clicking finger trying to get one lol. With all the ones I saw in the ap, if they all get bred next year chances of getting one will be even better. Can't wait for the new dragons. smile.gif

Thank you flowerfire for the Holly! Very nice of you and I really appreciate it. smile.gif

Edited by BatPopsicle

I was gifted one by a very kind member who also gifted another two to some other friends of mine. Before that kind member came along I had been trying without any luck to catch one from the AP. I've hidden it for it's own protection since I've learned from experience to never leave a holiday dragon exposed until it goes under 6 days.

To be honest, I don't care whether the holly I got is messy or long-lineaged. The fact is, I got one and that makes me happy. If I some how magically catch another Holly I'll probably gift it to someone who (like me) is having trouble catching one. ^^

Just got my first Holly and I couldn't be happier! While not short Lineaged its not inbred and actually has some pretty cool stuff going on in its background. plus, there goes one of the major holes in my scroll!

I was gifted my second this evening from a wonderful person so I'm very happy. happy.gif

I have two adults from prior years and two eggs I snagged off the AP this year -- the plan is to breed and gift as much as possible next year.