WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I managed to get one thanks to the Take an Egg, Leave an Egg topic<3

Tried to get another via AP but no such luck, haha.

I have a holly, and hope to catch one more before the end of the event (for breeding a male & female holly next year)

Her lineage isn't too messy - caveborns bred with a line of hollies in the pattern 1 male, 2 female...

Still don't have a holly. ): I won't give up though!

Check your inbox. :3

i got my first holly this year and it's not amazing. i'm a really picky person and i'm still trying to trade for a better holly :s is a 2g thuwed even good enough for a 3G+ lol

After four years I have still yet to grab a Holly. I've been stalking the AP like mad this year and hope I will eventually beat 200-odd people to the punch!

Edit: This community is amazing! I was just gifted my first Holly. I can't wait for them to hatch and gender; I've already started to think of a name. Thank you, thank you so much!

Edited by Cirvihi

i got my first holly this year and it's not amazing. i'm a really picky person and i'm still trying to trade for a better holly :s is a 2g thuwed even good enough for a 3G+ lol

hahahaha mission complete

that 3g doe

no more dumb trading so happy

I have no holly. I'm not giving up, even if I haven't seen one in the abandoned section for a long time.

I was really lucky that someone gave me one this year. <3

I've been trying to get a pair, but I'm just sooo slow at clicking. xd.png

I managed to caught a Holly last year and a messy one I froze. I'm pretty happy with both of them, though a part of me wishes to find another one, hopefully with a two-bred only lineage but... catching a Holly on the AP this year seem to be impossible.

I'm not complaining though, since I love the Hollies I do have~

I joined DC the year after Hollies came out and am still working on it! Looks like the population is really increasing though, which is heartening for sure.

Edited by little-lark

I joined DC the year after Hollies came out and am still working on it! Looks like the population is really increasing though, which is heartening for sure.

Check your inbox in a moment please.

I have a holly! On the poll I called mine in adult considering it's a second stage hatchie. So excited for more hollys! They are my favorite dragon (or at least one of my favorites)! Hollys are...

click to see what hollys are

Edited by Andy12

It is crazy this year!

I managed to catch 2 last year, but this year - yikes!

& neither of my boys have been able to catch one sad.gif

There are so many people in the AP, I'm so frustrated and stressing myself out just trying to catch one. I must have missed 60 in the past three days.

I know; it's so annoying. Why couldn't they have waited one more year to put the breed limit up, so those of us who don't have two could get them more easily.

It depends.

If they hadn't put the breed limit up, people who had hollies would breed them less because they wouldn't be able to keep any more because of the limits.

On the other hand, hollies which enter the AP are more difficult to catch because people have more scroll room.

On another note again, the Suggestions thread for raising the limit was started in 2010 and it is now 2013 so it usually a good idea to voice concern (I did notice the opposition were rather underrepresented) as soon as possible >.<

Edited by DarkEternity

Why would people breed them less because they couldn't keep them? That's what you used to do with Christmas dragons.

Why would people breed them less because they couldn't keep them? That's what you used to do with Christmas dragons.

I doubt everyone did out of the kindness of their heart.