WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was gifted my second this evening from a wonderful person so I'm very happy. happy.gif

I have two adults from prior years and two eggs I snagged off the AP this year -- the plan is to breed and gift as much as possible next year.

I've seen a few but i'm far too slow to catch one xd.png been here many years and still haven't managed to get even 1.

Shame the no limits for them this year means theres more competition for them (that being said i'm too busy with work to hunt this year lol) but at least the more that get spread about hopefully the easier it gets in the next few years. I'm just happy to finally get s1/s2 versions of the other xmas dragons

EDIT: was just gifted one <3 will be ready to spread the love next year

Edited by whitedragon313711

I don't think I will get my first Holly even there are many in the AP this year, I'll keep trying all the event but with no hope

cought one a few hours ago, my christmas holiday collection is complete x3 now just valentine and halloween oh and the new christmas release

On DC since 2011, but i never had a holly and i don`t want to own one. Despite it being one of the oldest and rarest dragons on site, it somehow never caught my eye. So im not even trying to catch one.

I don't have a Holly...yet!

At the moment, I am trying to trade a CB Blusang for it. But I have seen so many better offers. O.o When I free an egg slot, I will try the AP again.

Good luck to everyone! smile.gif

I currently have one hatchling that I was given as a result of an IOU trade. I caught 2 of them off of the AP but gifted those to 2 people who didn't have one.

It's my 1st Christmas so I don't have an adult sprite.

I'm gonna get a Holly! Don't have it yet, but I should get it soon. I'm getting it though a gifting thread.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

I just got one that i traded a 2nd gen neo wyvvern for O.o

I'm a bit sad, as only one of the 4 I bred last year has offspring yet. And one sits on the scroll of an inactive Person... sad.gif

Don't have one. But I'm more hopeful than other years. I've seen at least 5 in the AP, I'm just too slow to catch them. Like many people (I'm sure), I keep hoping that I'll catch a nice one (even gen or stairstep). Been playing since '09 and the only dragons that I need (that I can obtain or care to get) are 2 CB golds, Neglected, and a Holly.

Till now I got one in a trade and caught 4 in the AP (2 gifted, one traded and keeping the last one )

With the last AP catch, an amazing 3rd gen that nearly made be have an heart attack, I feel I'm done with hollies to keep for this year.

I was gifted one Holly by a very generous user. It's my first Holly ever, and it has a gorgeous lineage. The fact that this Holly is a Thuwed is awesome too, I don't have many Thuweds either. All in all, I am happy with just one Holly this year. smile.gif

To those of you who have gifted Hollies, thank you for your generosity!

Just received my first every Holly. I'm so pleased. Thanks to my wonderful gifter.

I caught a holly last year. And I bred it a few minutes ago. It created 3 babies for the AP. Though the lineage isn't the best, it's better than nothing. I'm trying to trade basically everything I can just for a nice one.

I was gifted a Holly last year, which bred 3 eggs this year (1 sitting on my scroll hoping to be traded/swapped) :3 Still trying to get a 2nd Holly, but everyone is fast clickers xd.png I'll keep trying though :3

Still Hollyless this year. Was hopeful this would be the year I finally snagged one from the AP but lifted limits pretty much crushed that. Maybe in another four years I'll have one.

Still no idea how some scolls end up having 5 to 6 of them.

I was gifted a beautiful (ungendered) Holly hatchie last year, and I was fortunate enough to catch a beautiful Holly egg on the AP this year. wub.gif Giving away the offspring of the first Holly on Christmas Day as a way to repay the generosity that was shown to me when it was given to me. cool.gif So far as I can tell, I now have 1 of every single dragon ever released, including the discontinued ones. laugh.gif

Good luck to those still trying to get one, and congrats to those who finally got one! happy.gif

Edited by miss1nformation

I got a holly from Depatures earlier today and just caught a nice three-breed spiral holly in the AP. I influenced the spiral one to breed next year, I have no idea how I'll be breeding the first one; while it has a cool looking (if not technically messy) lineage, I don't know how to add to it without making it a REAL mess. >.>

Edited by DorkJulian