WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone know if there's a list somewhere, or even have a rough number of how many CB holly dragons there are?

I'm working on a project cool.gif

Tj said way back (I wasn't here) that there's around 100 CB Hollies. Of course, lots of users left and some people have choosen Hollies as HM, so the number of active, breedable dragons is quite different (maybe even lower).

Tj said way back (I wasn't here) that there's around 100 CB Hollies. Of course, lots of users left and some people have choosen Hollies as HM, so the number of active, breedable dragons is quite different (maybe even lower).

I estimate there's 29-35 CB hollies that are actively in the breeding cycle, by my current investigations at least

There are 109 originals, not including the newer HM prizes. It's on the Holly's wiki page.

No that's not right... there were 109 before the breeding event in 2009, but they came out in 2007 and were breedable in 2008. So my estimate is probably pretty close if every holly was bred in 2008 and each produced 2-4 eggs.

No that's not right... there were 109 before the breeding event in 2009, but they came out in 2007 and were breedable in 2008. So my estimate is probably pretty close if every holly was bred in 2008 and each produced 2-4 eggs.

I thought they were 2008 dragons. Oops. Ignore my previous post. xd.png

I thought they were 2008 dragons. Oops. Ignore my previous post. xd.png

That's ok lol, an easy mistake! The Yulebucks came out in 2008, and a few hollies bred that year too, making up the 109 that we had in 2009... crazy small breeding pool!

I have an adult Holly that a friend "Glomped" me with 2 years ago...I have been promised a holly from a DC "BUD" FOR THE THIRD YEAR NOW,but seems that there is always a problem at last minute! rolleyes.gif

I gifted one of my two holly eggs to a friend this year..the other went to A/p.Now the same friend actually caught ANOTHER holly egg in AP(!!!)& has promised ME her offspring next year,which would give me my two(after 4 years of waiting)!

Im just grateful to have my one & for friends so generous! smile.gif

Rockin' On

Holly grew up gendered female, now have 2 adults. Time to think of a name

Finally Named Holly Love of Yule

The CBs are wild dragons!!! Oh my! I wonder if the CB holly was released after this year breeding or it was released long long time ago?

I won't be keeping the 3rd gen holly I caught this year after all, since the CB progenitor has been killed off now. mad.gif

I traded an ND for one this year, and then caught another with a messier lineage this year. I think I might release the messy one after I breed it and try to catch or trade for a nicer one. It's nice that Hollies have become common enough to be picky over.

I've been on the since 08 and it's nice to finally get some hollies.

Edit: Not mine at all, but I would give my left arm for a baby from this holly even though the lineage is messy. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Aua8W Take a look at the father... a vampire! Strange things happen in the Wilderness I guess!

Edited by platedlizard

I won't be keeping the 3rd gen holly I caught this year after all, since the CB progenitor has been killed off now.  mad.gif

Somebody killed a CB Holly? Why?

ETA: Did it die or Zombify? The dead Holly still has a name, rather than saying it's deceased. unsure.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

The CBs are wild dragons!!! Oh my! I wonder if the CB holly was released after this year breeding or it was released long long time ago?

So I just took a closer look at the Holly Parent I do not believe it was released

These are its stats:

Egg Stolen on: Jan 10, 2009

Hatched on: Jan 10, 2009

Grew up on: Jan 10, 2009

Overall Views: 300

Unique Views: 248

Clicks: 231

Somebody killed a CB Holly? Why?

ETA: Did it die or Zombify? The dead Holly still has a name, rather than saying it's deceased. unsure.gif

It's named because it's freshly killed (on Jan. 21, three days ago so it can't be a zombie anyway). When the two weeks are up, it'll be gone like any other.

I have a Holly, thanks to a wonderful person :3

It's nice that there are more that have one than don't.

Hopefully, that means this year everyone who has been waiting and hoping can finally get one. I got my first as a gift this year and hope she produces 4 eggs.

I've given up on getting a 2nd gen holly, it's just too expensive

I have two Hollies, one a gift from a very nice person here, and one I caught on the AP last Christmas.

I have 2 of them both were trades. They are kinda messy though but unless a get a guaranteed better lineage (or in my dreams a 2nd gen) they are staying right where they are