WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not yet, but I have my fingers crossed to pick up at least one this year. But if not I'll be more on top of it next season.

I thought it would be easier this year since my internet connection is now faster than previous years. Then I learn there's no limit to old xmas dragons...:/

*sigh*

Probably doesnt help I decided to have a vamp biting spree earlier this week and I have 1 broken shell on my scroll so that affects possibke trades. *sigh*

Just got my first one today. It's a high gen, but it's EG and Thuwed... plus you know, a HOLLY, so I'm happy. smile.gif

Yesterday I have got my first three Holly eggs.

After spending half a day trying to catch one, I was gifted one middle-ling, clean egg. Some hours later I have managed to snatch one in the AP. It is very long and messy, but I think it is clean. One or two hour afterwards, I got a very short and beautful Holly through a trade.

So I cannot complain about this year's Christmas.^^

I don't have oneright now. I caught (orr will get from a already-promised trade tomorrow) 2nd gen even-gen eggs of all the other Holiday dragons, but no Hollies.

Maybe I'll try to trade/catch one ater the 22th, when the first bundle of Holiday eggs is hachting on my scroll.

I actually managed to catch two this year after not being able to catch for the last years (the ones I already had where traded for and gifted)

One is a pretty 4. gen staircase,the other was messy and I tossed it back. I like other christmas dragons better so I wanted to spare my egg slots for them^^

I'm taking a break from being a new mum to poke my head back in here and try to find the low-gen Holly that has my name on it. Somewhere, sometime I'll find it... or it will find me, whatever. tongue.gif I caught one last year, but the line was too long for my liking.

Edited by Khymarea

Got two now!

Got one gifted from a nice person, will continue the lineage and gift next year.

From the one I got gifted last year, there were 3 eggs born, one gifted, two went to the AP

I will not keep a Holly from mine next year, they will all go to others, but I do hope to get one or two more gifted or from the AP... cool.gif

Edit: Saw some awesome lineaged Hollies, hoping to get some like those later these days or next year.

Edited by lilysally

Got one this year, bringing my total number at two and my last year's Holly gave me four eggs - three of which went to the AP, one was traded.

I have 2, I got one from the Departure thread and another unrelated one from a trade. Both are messy but not inbred. I plan to create a nice dead line with them. I can forget to catch one from the AP.

I didn't like the lifting of the 2 dragons on scroll rule, not at all. People who already had some and got like 6 Hollies from the AP this time and keep them or trade them like hell annoy me too, to be honest rolleyes.gif

How greedy can you get?

I have 2, I got one from the Departure thread and another unrelated one from a trade. Both are messy but not inbred. I plan to create a nice dead line with them. I can forget to catch one from the AP.

I didn't like the lifting of the 2 dragons on scroll rule, not at all. People who already had some and got like 6 Hollies from the AP this time and keep them or trade them like hell annoy me too, to be honest rolleyes.gif

How greedy can you get?

I understand you, but I wouldn't be too annoyed. At least chances are good that these are players who will be around next year and breed all those Hollies, making lots and lots of extras going to the AP. In the long run, that means more eggs going around than if those Hollies had been caught by people who had none but won't be here next year. (Not that I begrudge anyone a Holly, and I gifted both of the 2 I could this year and am not trying to catch more. But I also see that 2 of the 4 Hollies I bred last year did not get bred yet this year. I'm hoping they will, but if those who caught them not even breed them once, that's really sad. sad.gif But at least both of those that were bred got nice, fitting mates. smile.gif)

Edited by Lastalda

I was generously and spontaneously gifted a Holly this year =) So I still haven't caught an egg on my own... eh, who cares. I think it's 9x more awesome receiving one as a gift, not to mention it fits in with the whole spirit of the holiday.

My name is Nine, and I am NOT smarter than a Holly egg.

-roll credits-

I've been seeing them in the AP, but they're gone in nanoseconds...I wouldn't be surprised if it ended with me not getting one, as that's how my luck is with rare dragons. And I now have one via a trade! xd.png ~Myra

Edited by Myra the Sark

I'm happy that both of my hollies produced quite a few eggs this year so hopefully I helped a bunch of people get a holly!

I have no hollies and when i try to trade for one everyone wants cb metals sad.gif and with this no egg limits i know someone that wa egglocked with them trading each for a cb metal or ND

I managed to catch two second gen Hollies this year so I'm happy.

Just trying to find nice lineage or CB common eggs in the AP now. I might try to catch some more Hollies and lob them at people who don't have any, egg locked right now though so in like 20 minutes or so I'll do it.