WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Congrats! But unfortunately TJ has wisened up since Valentines 2010, which, if my memory serves me correctly, had a short window where new dragons were able to breed once they grew up.

Thank you! biggrin.gif And thanks for the information too! smile.gif

I've got a really messing one from last year and i also got a 4th gen from this year. Which was an IOU smile.gif

I planned to catch two - one for me and one for a friend. Since it's my first time catching holiday dragons, I didn't expect it to be so hard (relating to the Hollies, the other ones were doable comparatively easily). I've seen like tons of them but I didn't manage to get one yet. I see why it is considered the rarest breed.

Edit: I got one! biggrin.gif Now I've got to wait for a day until I got a free egg slot again. x)

Edited by Kkharkkhari

Nope .. and I will never get one~Censor evasion removed~Come on give me one and I shut my freaking mouth ! I want one ! I can't take it anymore,it makes me paranoia !

Edited by _Z_

I have a little Messy one that i caught last year.Gifted all of it's offspring this year.

Unfortunatly i wasn't able to catch me another one up to now...everytime my page load and i get to see them they're already loooooong gone!

To the person above: beeing rude will probably not help you to get one, better be kind, for this is indeed a nice community, as i have expirienced more than one time!

I have three, they're messy, but not inbred. I was gifted them on the DC chat. People can be really generous.

I do not have one, and I seems like everyone gets an egg before I even see it on the AP because someone already takes it when I click on the egg. I've offered to give some eggs to get a Holly but always run out of luck. I cant even get an extremely messy linaged Holly. dry.gif EDIT: Just got a Holly! Thanks, Crazyflower!

Edited by Candythekitty1152

I have two (one messy and one amazing 3rd gen checker <3) that were gifted to me by a kind person on the IRC several minutes ago.

I got one I was gifted and one I'm waiting for someone to pick up. If they don't pick it up soon I will give it to someone else :/

So far, haven't gotten one yet, but I'm still trying! =D

Was just gifted one, thank you very much *w*

Edited by hawkstar*13

I managed to catch a Holly last year - took me a whole week of stalking the AP, but I finally got one on the last day of the breeding season. It's 7th even-gen and a thuwed. This year I got a second one, it's a bit messier, also 7th gen, somewhat stair-like with a dead ancestor, but the cb Holly is still alive. I traded a 3rd gen winter magi x gold checker for it that I would have never been able to continue anyway. Since the limits are gone I have sort of given up catching a nice 2nd or 3rd gen Holly this year, maybe next year will be more relaxed. But for now I have a male and a female and I am happy smile.gif

After years of hunting (since '08), I can at last say I have a Holly. I made a lucky catch and hit the trades just right that I was able to swap around till I ended up with a beautiful 3rd gen. I was also gifted one from an awesome player and intend to share offspring next year to keep the gift going. happy.gif

I have 3 at the moment though 2 aren't grown. My newest 2 are 3rd gen and 1 is a spiral with purple while the other is a stairstep with white

I've been playing for years and got my first/only two as gifts last year. The fact that I'm seeing so many threads with newer and older players getting gifted this year is amazing to me. It seems like the fact that people can get more, makes them more willing to gift more. Kinda nice!

Was gifted a very nice 6th gen stair step. It's just the kind of lineage that appeals to me. My holly envy has almost disappeared. biggrin.gif Now, at some point in the future, I will just need a female and it will be gone. xd.png

I don't have one yet, as I've either put back or gifted (or, 1 I traded) the ones I caught, because the breeding people have made me fussy, LOL.

But I'm OK with it, sooner or later I will have one, and it will be nice.

My friend, this year, caught a lovely 4th gen Thuwed holly egg, and so she's pretty happy.

and I'm sure there are still people breeding out there, so I might have one this year, yet smile.gif I just have to stop locking myself with AP eggs before I am completely locked laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

I got my first Holly last year, and have added three more to my collection this year! I traded for this one earlier today and am super excited for it to hatch and mature, and to find a mate for it! wub.gif

A nice person gifted me one this year, so I'm pleased. It's pretty messy, but I don't really care about lineage that much. I hope to gift some to others next year.

Edited by Amaryllis_Flair

and I just caught my first holly that I'm not giving away...a 5th gen Thuwed spiral with winter biggrin.gif

I am sooooo happy dancing right now biggrin.gif

No holly's for me at the moment. I have not given up hope yet though!

By the kindness of fellow dragon cavers, I now how my first holly thank you!

Edited by Apple

I caught a hlly in the past years. I bred her, and she gave me 4 holly eggs, 3 which were AP'd because I could only pick one.

I went and caught 2 more hollies from the AP, and I may catch a 4th (because that is how many my holly bred, that is how many I want for this year.)

My holly is a hatchie, teleported to me by a very nice DragonCaver.

I'm so happy!

Never was lucky enough to catch one.

just received a holly from an amazing person. thank you kith. and merry Christmas to all <3

Edited by Pastellie