TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Took me forever to figure out what the recipe for bread was. Yes, bread. And even then, I had to look at a cheat-sheet to figure it out.

I guess actually knowing how to make bread was my downfall. No water in the recipe? Madness...

no teast either, that's what got me, kept trying to "bloom" the yeast lol blink.gif

Has anyone else gotten two of the same recipe? I got two of the meatpie, same recipe, just hoping it does not mess up my finishing this!

There are also a lot of different types of fruit pies (a la mode, etc)

;~; Then I dunno what mines doing. It refuses to let me cook anything at all.

If your using the portal skins you have to switch to default to cook stuff happy.gif

WB

Can someone please help me??!!

I have so far collected all 17 ingregients and about 10 recipe cards yet nothing works for me when trying recipes or preparation

Even the most basic preparation or oven cards such as sugar or water just make a giant mess.

Why is this?? I have made nothing - and I have the wiki cheat to copy but everything is a mess for some reason??

It's driving me crazy, I can't even make boiling water!

Am I doing it wrong?

I click on blank oven recipe card and add water - that should work shouldn't it? It doesn't!!!

sad.gif

Just had a look and some of my eggs bred this year were picked up smile.gif

My yules were picked up but my snow angels got lost in that messy AP full of them xd.png

All the dragons I bred this year (so far) were 3rd Gen checkers and it looks like the majority of them found good homes and are being raised, yay! I too hope that one day maybe we'll be able to pick up an extra dragon or two of the "common" holiday eggs. I'd love to continue some of my checkers, or help work on someone else's too smile.gif

But anyway, yeah, I also only wanted 2nd Gens but I'm starting to rethink that stance. I've seen some beautiful longer EG lineages that I'd love to try and create mates for! But, of course, I love all my 2nd Gens, so I don't think I'd have the heart to release them at this point.

I'm not sure if I'll breed my Winter Magis now, either... there seem to be plenty to go around, so maybe only if someone is looking for a specific pairing.

I will breed my dragons after Christmas.

I also collected all my recipes and made 20 of everything.... just in case lol. Hoarding all of the yummy food.

Thank you to everyone involved for the cooking event and the events to come!

Happy Holidays!!

I don't know smile.gif

edit: TJ's post says it is an apple pie and then a pumpkin once all the recipes are done.

Oh, ok! Tasty! biggrin.gif

not sure where to ask this question, so here i go (hope its ok)

Due to suffering from memory loss issues i tend to forget things now and then, if I want to breed my yule's (have 2) and produce eggs, i can keep and hold the eggs for 1 hour to gift correct????

I have 2 beautiful Yules and i so hate to have the offspring end up in the ap for who knows what the outcome of them will be

thanks

Still hoping for a nice generation holly to pass by the ap.

if I find one, then I will give the messy one away, or I may just throw it back to the ap.

I've given up the Holly hunt - between yesterday and today, I've only seen one egg, and that was long gone before I ever got near it. Perhaps next year. I've come to really dislike living in a geographical area where the only connection choices are slow, unreliable WiFi or even slower, less reliable satellite.

On the upside, all of my recipes are done, all of my Yule dragons have been bred, and hopefully whoever got their offspring will enjoy them! I'm increasingly curious about the promised minigame.

not sure where to ask this question, so here i go (hope its ok)

Due to suffering from memory loss issues i tend to forget things now and then, if I want to breed my yule's (have 2) and produce eggs, i can keep and hold the eggs for 1 hour to gift correct????

I have 2 beautiful Yules and i so hate to have the offspring end up in the ap for who knows what the outcome of them will be

thanks

30 minutes but if you put it in a teleport link it lasts for 24 hours

i havnt been seeing anymore hollys myself idk about any1 else

Edited by linda3.0

i havnt been seeing anymore hollys myself idk about any1 else

I saw some today they are still being bred

Yay! My cake is now a pumpkin pie! So now I´m going to cook in case. biggrin.gif

Merry christmas from Germany! ^^

Woke up to 4 holidayhatchlings and was happy.....then I realize: MORE EGG ROOM! GRABORE! QUICK! (lololololol) laugh.gif

P.S. No matter how many times I update my signachue (spelling, my bad) to change my scroll thing pic on the bottom, it shows the LAST ONE I posted, please PM me if you see holliday hatchlings and not just holiday EGGS so I know its working. ----nevermind, fixed when i edited post, lol-----

Edited by AveryCF

xd.png Hey, Merry Christmas from Germany too ^^

I hope that I will catch Hollys tomorrow. Then I can give them to user who really wants it but can't catch one. I think my one Holly is enough for me ^^ I am so happy about the Lineages of my Christmas Dragons...

30 minutes but if you put it in a teleport link it lasts for 24 hours

ok thanks, I offered to breed to a couple people if they answer then now I know the time frame smile.gif

Oh and i keep forgetting to say I was so happy to see Pasties on the recipes as they are a common thing where Im from and people take how they make their pasties a treasured guarded secret ofcorse my family is no exception and we think ours is the best xd.png