TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Uh oh...there seems to be a problem with my recipes! When I try to click one, it just stares at me blankly.

Do you have to complete all the red starred recipes too to get a pumpkin pie badge?

Yes xd.png

@AmberEyes80: but are you sure the recipes you are making work out? Try to make something from the spreadsheet (that isn't a red star one) and see if it works. If it doesn't, try to clear your cache, change browser, etc...

I believe all hollies gender male.

The original 07 hollies were male. But TJ changed that and made them any gender. So, it's a crap shoot, unless you gendered them.

so this pie means I'm done right?

user posted image

Yep.

Follow the recipes spreadsheet? Or is it a browser problem?

The recipes didn't work with Internet Explorer, but they are working for me with Google Chrome.

Do you have to complete all the red starred recipes too to get a pumpkin pie badge?

Yes xd.png

Darn it, that'll take forever! tongue.gif

I wonder why the 'Abandoned' place is full of Holiday dragons and nobody is getting them...It's stuffed!

I caught another Holly. That makes 6 this year. I never caught them before this year.

I am keeping 1 and have traded away 3 and gifted one. One is in trades now awaiting the first hatchie offer.

I am going to keep trying to grab Hollies. The one I am keeping now is a 3rd gen, but I am hoping to snag a 2nd gen.

You'll know because the recipes are red prior to cooking them. Once they are cooked they turn black, which lets you know that the raffle ticket was submitted.

I've got my Pumpkin Pie, which indicates that I've done all of the recipies, yet the knife and flame (where present) are still red?

Is that what's meant by '...the recipes are red prior to cooking them. Once they are cooked they turn black, which lets you know that the raffle ticket was submitted.' or does that refer to something different?

I wonder why the 'Abandoned' place is full of Holiday dragons and nobody is getting them...It's stuffed!

Probably because you can only have two, and right now, the supply is exceeding the ability to have.

I've got my Pumpkin Pie, which indicates that I've done all of the recipies, yet the knife and flame (where present) are still red?

Is that what's meant by '...the recipes are red prior to cooking them. Once they are cooked they turn black, which lets you know that the raffle ticket was submitted.' or does that refer to something different?

The text on the list turns black, not the star icon ^^

Was hoping to catch a Holly this year, but my laptop is broke and I'm reduced to an inferior specimen... alas, looks like I'll be missing out on those elusive dragons. Amazed that people have caught a bunch! I've yet to breed my own holiday dragons, so if anyone needs...

Cooking is a neat event, finally started getting recipes so I can start making things!

I caught another Holly. That makes 6 this year. I never caught them before this year.

I am keeping 1 and have traded away 3 and gifted one. One is in trades now awaiting the first hatchie offer.

I am going to keep trying to grab Hollies. The one I am keeping now is a 3rd gen, but I am hoping to snag a 2nd gen.

Wow! Do you have a strategy? or Just really goodluck/quick clicking?

just curious hehe smile.gif

I loooooove this event! Thank you TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif So excited for new dragons... * _ *

I still have yet to get a holly, but I managed to catch at least one of the others.

Edited by hoboflotovoto

Wow! Do you have a strategy? or Just really goodluck/quick clicking?

just curious hehe smile.gif

Quick internet, and a quick F5 finger.

Aaaaand looks like I've finished all the recipes - fittingly, my very last recipe card was pumpkin pie a la mode. tongue.gif