TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I wonder if there will be some new recipes during the next days. I had a lot of fun with the cooking game and it would be great to continue with it. xd.png

Well, I'm looking forward for the gingerbred house decorating, and there's still the Holly hunt! biggrin.gif

How is something like ~Removed~ possible, by the way? I mean, you can trade for more Hallloween dragons than your eggslots allow, but Christmas dragons are limited to two. Is it okay to trade more of them from different scrolls? *confused*

Multiscrolling is against the rules... So yeah, let's guess that person must have a big family

@Vaati: One red star dish is one entry, so the 40 of them gives you 40 entries ^^ TJ knows smile.gif

Edited by _Z_

In those cases, siblings/family usually team up to offer all their available (insert breed). Which.... would seem like multiscrolling to me, but it seems to be allowed in those threads, so....

Okay, I think I've got all star recipes. How do I know I'm in the raffle? Do I have to sign up somewhere or does TJ know about who has cooked them all?

Just cook them and you are automatically signed up for the raffle.

I was curious on if the Holidays that were bred on the first night, if tehy would have the chance to be rebred before the old holiday breeding time limit is over?

Was just thinking we would all have more chances at the elusive Holly eggs.

I was curious on if the Holidays that were bred on the first night, if tehy would have the chance to be rebred before the old holiday breeding time limit is over?

Was just thinking we would all have more chances at the elusive Holly eggs.

Well, it seems that their breeding cooldown this time around is regular seven days, but to do that, you would have had to breed your dragons the second midnight rolled in. So, while theoretically you are able to do it, chances are zero.

Nope, TJ has specifically set up the breed week so that each Holiday dragon can only breed once. He also makes it so that the dragons that were "born" this year won't be able to breed until the week is over.

Can someone please help me??!!

I have so far collected all 17 ingregients and about 10 recipe cards yet nothing works for me when trying recipes or preparation

Even the most basic preparation or oven cards such as sugar or water just make a giant mess.

Why is this?? I have made nothing - and I have the wiki cheat to copy but everything is a mess for some reason??

It's driving me crazy, I can't even make boiling water!

Am I doing it wrong?

I click on blank oven recipe card and add water - that should work shouldn't it? It doesn't!!!

sad.gif

Anybody?? huh.gif

Anybody?? huh.gif

Did you try different browsers? I wasn't able to get the event to work in either Chrome or IE, but it worked fine for me in Firefox.

Well, after stalking the AP for around 10 hours since breeding began, I've finally caught two Hollies!

... I really can't believe I spent so long trying to get them!

Well, after stalking the AP for around 10 hours since breeding began, I've finally caught two Hollies!

... I really can't believe I spent so long trying to get them!

I've been stalking it since the event started inbetween baking, clicked on many and not caught one.

I did have one gifted though, but I'd love the set!

I have to say, that I enjoyed the event so far, I was lucky to trade for 1 Holly and to catch one in the AP biggrin.gif , both hatched today, the better lineaged one I named after my deceased dog, whose 17th birthday would have been today, the other one I named "No Apocalypse" xd.png

Anybody?? huh.gif

First you have to make all the Blank Preparation Recipes and the Blank Oven Recipes

Click the Blank Preparation Recipe or Blank Oven Recipes

Then add the ingredients

Then Make

This makes the Secondary ingredients for the Recipe cards.

From there you make the Recipes smile.gif

My Holly finally hatched. uv u

Someone was really kind and gifted me it(Which I really appreciate, again thank you!)

I didn't influence it or anything, so I'm abstaining from naming it until I know the gender.

Okay, I think I've got all star recipes. How do I know I'm in the raffle? Do I have to sign up somewhere or does TJ know about who has cooked them all?

You'll know because the recipes are red prior to cooking them. Once they are cooked they turn black, which lets you know that the raffle ticket was submitted.

My Holly finally hatched. uv u

Someone was really kind and gifted me it(Which I really appreciate, again thank you!)

I didn't influence it or anything, so I'm abstaining from naming it until I know the gender.

I believe all hollies gender male.

I feel like such a silly little derp. I'm having way too much fun with the recipe event ._.

"RECIPE CARD? AHAHAAA WHAT DO I GET TO MAKE THIS TIME MINEMINEMINEMINE"

everytime i try to make something it just turns into garbage. i am giving up on it

Follow the recipes spreadsheet? Or is it a browser problem?