TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

no lucky with this hour too, i want to catch more of them there just so lovely x3

but because of the freezing i lose a good 10 seconds till my browser fix itself

i should be happy with the 2 i caught xp

how come some ppl catch them so easily? some have over 8 and still want more?

whats there secret? >.>

i feel sorry for those who couldn't catch any yet

Edited by meruru

how come some ppl catch them so easily? some have over 8 and still want more?

whats there secret? >.>

I wouldn't call trying for ten hours straight 'easy' ._. There's no secret, this game is largely based on luck.

Well, to be honest, now that I have my mini-hoard (9 total) I'm going to use this to either 1) Hunt for rares in other biomes or 2) Stare at the people attacked eggs from behind a cactus in the Desert.

Really, I think the only real technique to grabbing these guys is spam clicking right before the refreshed page loads. Sure, chances are, you'll end up with a Spitfire or something, but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do. I guess.

Happy and good luck hunting everyone~

Oh I am so glad. I've been having trouble trying to grab any.

Are they only in the Desert?

They are in the desert now but they will eventually be moved to the alpine due to it's breed description. No one knows when they will migrate yet though.

suffering from the freeze problem here xd.png

insta-clicking won't work in my case, my chances of catching more of them

beauty's are below zero, all i got are miss clicks, i wish i was able to catch one thunder at least TT^TT

Only one of my babies has gendered. *stares* HURRY UP.

I can't wait till the Tri-Horns migrate - I wonder if Teej will give a heads up when they move, or sneak them over when we're all not looking?

I can't wait till the Tri-Horns migrate - I wonder if Teej will give a heads up when they move, or sneak them over when we're all not looking?

I'm betting on the latter. TJ is a sneaky ninja.gif.

I'm betting on the latter. TJ is a sneaky ninja.gif.

And then all the people mislicking commons in the Desert and stuff, when the THWs aren't even there anymore xd.png

I have 12 hatchlings/eggs so I'm good for now. At least that's one less person in the desert. lol I'm going to be trying for some other hard to find/snag eggs now. I missed a CB black earlier. sad.gif

Edit: My computer freezes at the top of the hour as well, for a good 10-15 seconds. It's frustrating, but I haven't found any way to resolve it yet. Still, in spite of that, I've managed to catch my own eggs with no real problem.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Lets see...

In that last drop:

A Chicken, paper, and white. That's what I saw go by, but I was only there for the last 10 seconds or so, so who knows what went by before that xd.png

Nothing for me that drop :/ The site kept lagging and hanging on the SAME three eggs ???

At this last drop it was easier for me to grab a paper than it was to grab the new release xd.png Sometimes things are funny that way.

Egg-locked but decided to click during the drop for funsies and got 5 overburdened messages. Ouch.

Egg-locked but decided to click during the drop for funsies and got 5 overburdened messages. Ouch.

ohmy.gif

Ouch indeed.

I've been seeing the time hang as well. It's really bad when you hard refresh and still see the same code. Or how about when one slot gets 'stuck' while the other's are still moving? Annoying.

I just want two more to freeze...geez.

ohmy.gif

Ouch indeed.

Considering the most eggs I've ever grabbed in one drop is a jaw-dropping 1, ouch is the only way to sum it up. xd.png

Still, I don't mind fighting for a stunning breed (also looking at you, GWs). I just want to breed them with Spitfires already.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

At this last drop it was easier for me to grab a paper than it was to grab the new release xd.png Sometimes things are funny that way.

Yeah indeed!!

I catched the chicken, but i wasn´t able to catch one of the new release by myself!!

Had to trade for all of them laugh.gif

-removed, sorry but your post doesn't really have anything to do with the topic of the New release- Edited by rubyshoes

I really have mixed luck; I misclicked and got a CB Black (my first, too) and then got 2 overburdened messages for the Black Fridays. -____-

Argh! *Throws ready-to-hatch CB White egg across room*

I missed out on that drop because of my stupid obsession with Whites. At least there wasn't anything too special (a cheese?)...

*Stares impatiently at White egg*

Oh! It hatched. 5 minutes after the drop. Thank you, Mr. Little White hatchling. 5 minutes.[/s]

Hah. Well then.

This 'freeze' thing is getting ridiculous. Hard refreshes do not clear it...but switching to another biome and then back to desert does. Only problem is, the delay in getting your mouse pointer back on the eggs ensure's you 'don't' get any of the new breed.

That and I misclicked a magi (which I don't really need any more of). Trying to decide if to just wait the five hours, or bite it to try to get a vamp I need (female hatchy to freeze).

Edited by Slaskia

I have 12 hatchlings/eggs so I'm good for now.

really ?? how is this possible ? let some other players grab some eggs ! is this a hoarding game ?? sad.gif

really ?? how is this possible ? let some other players grab some eggs ! is this a hoarding game ?? sad.gif

There's no such thing as 'hoarding' in this game, according to TJ.