TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

TJ!!! D: My dragon grew up and it isn't anywhere on my scroll! Someone help, please!

These haven't been out long enough to have adults.

Well the hatchling isn't there. I had a female and three eggs last time I was on.

Did you check your action record? Is there someone else who has access to your computer and might have messed with your dragons?

I just did and it doesn't say anything about it. It says I placed an offer with an egg two days ago, which I did do, and then I froze a hatchling today a few minutes ago which I also just did. My brother does, but my mom completely shut off the internet (hence why it's been two days since I did something. I'm at school right now), so he wouldn't have been able to do anything... unsure.gif

I saw a chicken a cheese and two whites go past T.T I wonder who got the chicken and cheese hahah. But I'm not having much luck catching any more, oh well, I think I should retire from the battlefield xd.png

I saw a chicken a cheese and two whites go past T.T I wonder who got the chicken and cheese hahah. But I'm not having much luck catching any more, oh well, I think I should retire from the battlefield xd.png

I saw the chicken and the cheese too X'D missed both of them, which is why I'm surprised I got any of the new eggs.

How is there still the same amount of people at every drop? Still 90-100+?

Some people must be getting a horde or never sleep....

I'm happily locked with my 2nd round of eggs. I love my cool new babies! <3 I've named them after deserts around the world. xd.png I can't wait for them to gender to see if I've got the pairs that I need. I can't wait to start some interesting lineage projects. smile.gif

I just did and it doesn't say anything about it. It says I placed an offer with an egg two days ago, which I did do, and then I froze a hatchling today a few minutes ago which I also just did. My brother does, but my mom completely shut off the internet (hence why it's been two days since I did something. I'm at school right now), so he wouldn't have been able to do anything... unsure.gif

If you are sure that you had a female hatchie and 3 eggs and now you don't have the female, I am not sure what else could be going on. If nothing shows in your action record then you might try sending a PM or email to TJ. He can see all the actions on your scroll.

or never sleep....

people play from all over the world, so time of night is really irrelevant xd.png

Oh my gosh! I still can't get a single egg! *flails about on ground* They're so beautiful too!

Edited by DragonNeko

How is there still the same amount of people at every drop? Still 90-100+?

Some people must be getting a horde or never sleep....

Getting a horde. But, I'll have to wait for five hours to get unlocked dry.gif

5 hours to unlock is brutal when you really want that egg slot. But I've learned the hard way to be patient and NOT try to bite things with the vamps. I've had too many kills doing that lately.

I've also noticed the freezing that people have mentioned. The first page tends to hang for 5-10 seconds, and this may happen 3-4 times during the drop. I've assumed it was the lag of how fast the eggs are moving. I generally can't catch unless it's one of the first drops, but I'm still managing to catch so it hasn't bothered me too much.

Nice looking adults, they're a lovely addition to the Cave. Thank you spriters & TJ for this release! smile.gif

Any idea when these will be moved to the Alpine region (or have they been?)?

Any idea when these will be moved to the Alpine region (or have they been?)?

They have not been moved yet, and TJ didn't say when they would be. when he gets around to it. ?

I missed that spawn like a dork LOL got distracted :/

Does the same number of eggs drop each time? That last drop CERTAINLY seemed short!

Yes. This is a permanent addition to the cave. smile.gif

Oh I am so glad. I've been having trouble trying to grab any.

Are they only in the Desert?

Does the same number of eggs drop each time? That last drop CERTAINLY seemed short!

It seemed very short to me too. I was trying to get one to gift out tonight after work.