Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Animal Crossing - I was running and tripped and I fell face first on a used copy of Animal Crossing, the disc was so sharp (Nintendo sharpens them before selling them) it broke through my skull and hit the OFF button I installed on my brain which caused my heart to stop pumping drinking blood

I keep dying on bloodborne literally by the same enemies and I also died randomly by a strange hand that crushed me out of no were freaky as hell.

I also keep losing on street fighter by other players

Animal Crossing - I was running and tripped and I fell face first on a used copy of Animal Crossing, the disc was so sharp (Nintendo sharpens them before selling them) it broke through my skull and hit the OFF button I installed on my brain which caused my heart to stop pumping drinking blood

A similar thing happened to me. Good thing I was wearing a Focus Sash around my neck as a joke, and a Full Restore in my Bag.

(I'm sorry.)

Smash Brothers. Mewtwo got to the hammer before I could and pwned me. sleep.gif;

Fire Emblem Awakening. My avatar got surrounded and my turn didn't start in time. Almost survived, but a Risen got a critical hit on me.

Wasn't paying attention to where I was going while grinding and got TPKed in Golden Sun (there's a spot where mid/late-game enemies can be fought very early, and my two level five dudes were not up to the task of running the heck away before getting killed).

I'll give you a hint. It involved improper application of bees to a very irritable person wearing a diving suit.

Smash 4, ko'd by Ganondorf's reverse fair hitbox.

Lost the Final Round of the Legendary Cup in Digimon.

Edited by Fortune86

I'll give you a hint. It involved improper application of bees to a very irritable person wearing a diving suit.

That happened to me too, though I managed to survive the encounter, though it made me low on ammo when I was really low on cash.

Kingdom hearts re:coded

I was fighting Hades and had forgotten to re equip cure before I reached him as I had been putting up another move set so I got the fresh heck kicked out of me and I had to back track heavily..

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

Got owned by a goddamn Parasect (playing as a Charizard). >_> Spore + Leech Life + Spore again + regular attack + Scratch = from full health to zero, without giving me a single chance to do anything.

I hate Purity Forest.

Minecraft

Skeleton shot me off a really high ladder

WoW. Got stuck on a floating island, couldn't bring out my mount because it was "indoors", and I had to jump off into the abyss.

The original Fallout, got a random encounter with raiders right out of the vault.

Mateka's "crash" attack. He made everyone in my party crash... Okay, okay, before that, I was killed by my party member attacking his shield (anyone that attacks him while shield's still up will inflict damage on everyone, and I had little HP left). It's a gimmick.