Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

I let Shan-Yu take out Sora just so I could play as Mickey until the King could revive him. (which was totally awesome) The funniest part was it took the Hun leader forever because Donald and Mulan kept healing me, and the guy kept missing even though I wasn't moving. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

The enemies in the Burned Lands (The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the dragon) killed me, of course. Not having enough in the fury bar to slay them in a minute can be so frustrating. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Anivia hurled an ice spike from her mouth and created a blizzard that killed me. Then she taunted me and started getting cocky. xd.png(LoL)

You can make that jump right? Surely you can make it, there's a platform right there. Plus there's no other way...right? At least from what I remember ... *sigh* Couldn't make the jump. Fell slowly spiraling into my blue doom. (Spyro, Playstation)

Edited by Kursedfire

This huge Ogre I had to beat in order to get the small key required to move on, killed me because as he was swinging his massive axe thing, it kept knocking me down and it glitched and I wasn't able to get up, so he killed me sad.gif

(In Twilight Princess)

Dang Assault Rider in Kingdom Hearts 2. Had me stuck between a rock and a hard place. Those spinning spear attacks are a royal pain in the rear. dry.gif

Next time I'm so going Valor form and knocking them into next Tuesday. "EAT DOUBLE KEYBLADE PUNK!"

Dang Assault Rider in Kingdom Hearts 2. Had me stuck between a rock and a hard place. Those spinning spear attacks are a royal pain in the rear. dry.gif

Next time I'm so going Valor form and knocking them into next Tuesday. "EAT DOUBLE KEYBLADE PUNK!"

Oh man I hate those with a passion.

Same game, but further on: Xemnas didn't give me room to breathe, let alone heal... several times in a row. I think it took me about five tries to finally get him dry.gif

Had my rear end handed to me by two ghouls. Turns out rushing out of a place because a bomb is going to go off isn't the brightest ideas I could have had, especially when it ended with me running headlong into not one but two powerful enemies. I made it through that far using command and feed to my advantage, not sure if I can even do that effectively with ghouls though. At least they don't have guns, the thugs did and they hurt when I had five directed at me. xd.png

Rocket Geth Trooper on hardcore. At the end of Therum when the krogan confronts you, I thought I had already killed everything while I focused on the krogan and was trying to stay around cover until I could use a medigel. I was wrong though, and it got me with one shot.

Vanitas kicked my ass in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

Over and over again. I'm pretty sure I got better at dodging because of it xd.png

In my friends game Destiny when she left to get something to eat she left her character in the town area. While waiting I saw a cliff and decided to see if you can die in the only safe area in the game. This isn't my character but it was funny.

You can die there btw

Was turned into minceash by the rotating blades in the Nosferatu Warrens. Darn those headrunners, they jumpscared me more times than I could count. And this time it was right into the water and smack bang into the blades, before I threw a barrel in to stop them from rotating. Ugh I hated that place, couldn't see anything in the sewer pipes. Needed to turn gamma way up.