Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Lord of The rings Online ( Lotro) I was showing off in Mirkwood and fell to my demise

In batman arkham city I fell in the icy water trying to get a riddler clue

Water walking to a city - went to steal something for a quest but the guards got alerted. Fudge!

Ran to make a dramatic escape by jumping in the bay. Instead of a graceful dive, i was graced with the sound of my bones shattering. Looked at the status bar (health/enchantments) and i see the water walking effect hadn't faded off yet. A few seconds later, it does so and my character sinks unceremoniously in the waves, and starts drowning.

And that's my most humiliating death in Morrowind dry.gif

In Roblox, playing a game about life in the Paleozoic. I was a predator, and I saw a delicious little baby. It was a flood so wading in the water was dangerous. I risked it, and drowned :I. So did the baby.

I spawned into a game of Domination on Nuketown and got blasted instantly with a Hellstorm Missle in Call of Duty Black Ops2

I suppose this is why people don't like CoD

Not even a chance to run...

In Watch Dogs I've been doing 1-vs-1 hacking lately, and whenever it goes badly I have either have gotten shot by the player I'm hacking, or fallen/jumped off of something that was too high up.

I had a little too much of an adult beverage and didn't pay attention to HP on my poor Pidgeot...

I made the mistake of trying a Demon level in Geometry Dash. (FuryStep by ZenthicAlpha anyone?)

An entertaining one in Watch Dogs last night: I was hacking another player, trying to sneak close enough to them. They were being chased by police at the time, and one of the police cars just plain ran me over where I was sitting.

Didn't spot the third guard in Thief.

Turns out I'm not the only one who likes to lurk in shadows xd.png

Stingers (a type of missile) are terrible monsters to my helicopters on Battlefield 4....

I also hate jets.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

In Transformice (browser game) I kept dying by cannons and falls...

I also kept bursting into bubbles

Playing Blood will Tell PS2

fighting Behemoth ~ Fiend 48, I died a lot and anyone who has played blood will tell knows why

Fat Princess - Piece of Cake on the PS Vita

Got killed by 5 chicken's wearing eye patches dry.gif

NES - Mega Man 5

Er... a bad misjump while fighting the Wily Press landed me directly in the spikes. xd.png

In Red Dead Redemption, my horse died spontaneously while at full speed and I ended up going over a cliff. Amazing.

I was poisoned, burned, impaled by arrows, cursed and had my head unceremoniously chopped off.

Ahh, Skyrim.

Wasn't paying attention and a Rathalos burned me to a crisp xd.png.

Fought against Young Xehanort and had him suck the life out of me then smack me in the face with his keyblade.

KH 3D

A congagala killed me by farting on me. I got knocked off the map by a Konchu and landed in a poison bog.

And then there's dark souls. I can't get past those bloody skeletons in the second area. D:

Got torn in half by a Red Deku Baba hanging from the ceiling =v=; Forgot that I should've used the boomerang to take it off of the ceiling before trying to kill it. (TLoZ: Twilight Princess)