Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Playing GTA V, I tried taking a shortcut over a mountain and It didn't work out too well xd.png

Cyphers online.

Went to help my team, and I was killed in crossfire as my character was a healer in that battle. xd.png

I was fighting the blue baby in The Binding of Isaac and only had one heart (in other words, if I got hit once I was dead) and I got so close to killing him but he teleported on top of me.....he teleported right on top of me, I'm still so mad...of all the thousands of pixels he could have teleported on it had to be right where I was standing.

Just restarted Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, got wrecked by a Surskit. A SURSKIT. *headsmashes ds*

Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll

I got stabbed to death by Goblins...............A lot of Goblins.

Grabbed By The Ghoulies

Zerg rushed by Imps ;_; I forgot they can spawn up to 30 at a time

Edited by CharonDusk

Died in a duo raid with my gf, we almost won but Lady Vashj is such an annoying boss for two people. So, yeah, died to fish lady--but we won the first time we did the raid so at least that's something.

FF15: episode Duscae. Not sure if it counts as dying since I was still up and moving even though all my health was gone, but Deadeye is a total troll. He runs away and then comes back and slams right into me. Thank goodness for rahmuh.

Brave Frontier.

Changed my leader to someone who doesn't negate status effects... forgot... took on the raid bosses who paralyze the whole squad and was promptly slaughtered. x_x

In Kerbal Space Program, I (actually my astronauts) died when the spaceship was overheated during reentry.

Death by minecraft hackers.

If I have full iron armor, full health, you should NOT be able to kill me with one hit from a WOODEN SWORD >.<

I don't get why people hack at games like MC, its kind of pathetic tbh .-.

Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition - got mobbed by ninja, spearmen and guys with axes. All at the same time.

I hate thee, Conquest Chapter 15. I'd much rather fight Faceless than do that Chapter again.

Edited by Beldarius

I'm doing the genocide route of Undertale ( I'm Terrible). Sans keeps killing me.

Asgore killed me.....

I didn't know I actually had to FIGHT him >w<

In DC Universe Online, I'm still relatively low-level and was in a low-level area. Turns out there's a rare high-level ememy that spawns occasionally in the same area and looks extremely similar to one of the normal ones. It one-shotted me.

Minecraft Pixelmon 101: How to die like an idiot.

1) Find desert temple.

2) Get to treasure without setting off trap.

3) Loot treasure.

4) Accidentally let one of your Pokemon out.

5) Wonder what that hissing noise is.

6) Realise too late.

7) Explode.

Edited by CharonDusk

Aliens VS Predator

Walked into a room... With thirty marines... And a Predator.... The unfariness was of epic proportions.

Edited by Sean175

Playing Skyrim (Elder Scrolls)

Accidently used my Shout on the guards in Whiterun

They proceeded to attack and kill me and my Housecarl Lydia .-.