Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Black Desert Online, wasn't paying attention to my health bar while collecting loot and got taken down by a mob respawn of some troll clan who's name I can't remember at the moment :/

Been playing banished recently. All my people froze to death sad.gif

In ES:Oblivion, Molag Bal told me to let one guy kill me with a cursed mace. So I did and was brought back to life. So really I didn't die in the normal videogame sense, but story-wise I died.

Playing Minecraft:

Just spent 2 HOURS Digging for diamonds. Found 10 diamonds. biggrin.gif

On the way back to the surface.. I accidentally Dug into a lava pit... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Fallout: New Vegas

Bunch of Lakelurks in hardcore mode(makes healing during battle much more difficult).

Minecraft:

Elytra decided to break mid flight. .-.

Alien Isolation

The Alien decided to drop out the vent. Quite literally in front of me. While the robots were after me.

Fun was had.

Edited by CharonDusk

Monster Hunter Generations demo.

Playing as a Felyne is so much fun but you gotta know what you're doing, or you're losing one of your nine lives to the fist of a Great Maccao of all things >_>

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I decided to restart Skyrim recently.

I was idly exploring and spotted some ruins on my map. Upon approaching these ruins....

Arcwind point.

Dragon and Draugr Deathlord.

At a low level.

I stood no chance.

Fallout: New Vegas

Deathclaws. Deathclaws.

Just when I thought I nearly had them exterminated after countless hours, I ran into eight at once. I didn't even begin to have a chance.

Silent Hill 2

Didn't run away from Pyramid Head fast enough in the labyrinth level.

Don't really know why I bother to try and get the Great Knife, considering by the time you've swung it the enemy has pretty much already killed you...plus you move slow as hell.

So, I like mountain biomes in Minecraft.

I like finding a nice overhang and building my house so it's sticking out of the mountain, hanging over a long drop.

I like building large bridges that span from one peak to the next.

I get so absorbed in building bridges so mush that I often let night fall while I work.

I wish I fell of the bridge at night, so that I could have blamed a creeper.

Runescape (Daemonheim, specifically)

For some reason, I forgot what the Luminescent Icefiend did to you. I was so confused when he became invincible.

Then the ceiling crashed down and I died. Thankfully, it's not that bad to die in Daemonheim...

...unless you left the Gatestone in some random puzzle halfway across the dungeon...

Skyrim.

Installed the Warzones mod. Went outside of Riften at lvl 4. Got ambushed by five witches.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fallout New Vegas:

beaten to death by masked men in the Ultra Lux.

I think I definetly prefer Gomorrah... haha wink.gif

Dark Souls III, got killed by a bunch of the Undead in the Undead Settlement -.-

The Darkness.

I tried to play chicken with the train.

The train won.

Burnout 3: Takedown. I crashed into a truck and exploded into a ball of flames during the road rage game.

Dark Souls III: Fell down an elevator trying to get to a secret floor... let's just say that I fell for a good 15 seconds before hitting the ground :/