Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Facing the Shadow Broker in Mass Effect 2, the battery on my controller died, and he killed me before I could switch out for a charged controller.

A Gore Magala got me when I was trying to use a potion. Ended up firing a blast at me just when I was about to use it so I died.

Tower of Saviors. The easter event. BOSS hits for around 12.3k

I KEEP ON HEALING TO AROUND 12.2K. WHY.

So far, Geometry Dash has been the only game I've played for months now (I'm banned from League)

I died because it went upside down on the Can't Let Go level.

Roblox's Dragon Ball : Final Adventures

I died because an OP LSSJ rked me. xd.png

And after 8 minutes I died because of a friendly clash. My beam was too strong.

FFXIV

I have this great habit of going AFK while surrounded by monsters that go in for the kill as soon as they spot ye. (Like the clan of Couerls in Eastern La Noscea.) Yep.

Edited by Aphe

FF XIV during the first boss in Syrcus Tower, one of the alliances didn't get all of there people on their pad, so a bunch of people got petrified/ended up dying. Me, a healer, and a few DD'ers tried to take out the last bit of the boss's HP but I kept getting hit/chased by a constant stream of orbs... >.>

Metroid Prime I.

Metroid Prime's final form spawned a bunch of hunter metroids that latched on when my back was turned. :I Sucked the life force out of me. Then I rage quit. xd.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Normal death: Got killed by a lightning-breathing dragon (I was under-levelled for that area).

Non-combat death: Jumped from a railing at the Window Palace.

persona 4

I underestimated the final boss.

Owie.

I got killed in Monsterbag. Mis-timed a jump and was slaughtered by a teen goth chick.

I will never be able to defeat Sephiroth in KH2. If he didn't steal my HP or hover 20 feet in the air then it'd be a little easier. sleep.gif

In WoW they have a skill/talent for hunters that throws them backwards not forwards

So I'm fighting a guy and my pet dies and I start dying and I think "I'll just leap in front and run to the closest town!"

Pressed the button, go flying backwards off a cliff.

SIIIIGH..

A giant whacked me, and then... well, then I frickin ascended into the astral realm with the force of the blow. Ah, Skyrim, a glitchy wonder.

Uh, I played Super Mario Brothers (Wii) with my daughter. Need I say more? tongue.gif

No, seriously. The end of the level - the flagpole - was already within sight. She decided that her Luigi should carry my Mario. (Yeah, I know. I should have known better.) I thought she could handle the one lone enemy and the chasm, really, I did. However, she not only managed to not get both of us the 1-up (which would have been pretty easy), no - she also managed to lose her power-up, kill me in the process and miss finishing the level at one of those winning times (x11, x22, x33...) by several seconds.

I seriously don't know what it takes to manage all of that, and in only a handful of seconds, no less - but whatever it is, it takes a lot of it. xd.png

I misjudged the distance trying to get from one cliff to another in the jungle world of The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning. ^^;

Last night I spent half an hour trying to wipe Malkoran off the face of the earth. His Ice Storm spell usually killed me before I was thirty seconds into each save. I ended up having to use my Become Ethereal shout to get close enough to do any damage...

Lavos rained down a whole slew of death on me. Fortunately, I was supposed to die in that one, because it is not Game+ yet.

GTA 5 Online.

Teamed up with someone to try to nab a pair of jets from the military base. I actually managed to get off the ground without getting shot too much, but that victory was rather short-lived thanks to the patrolling NPC jet. Darned homing missiles.