Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

Well.

I killed myself by glitching into a wall in Skyward Sword and I rapidly lost all my hearts o.O

I recently became a Creator-Ranked Paladin in Fantasy Life, and got this request to kill a dragon, so i strolled up to it, and it one-shotted my entire party. I guess I'm not quite up to par with it's strength.

Starbound. Was exploring a lunar base that had sent out a distress signal. Met a crystalline, and trigger happy, eldritch abomination with rather permissive ideas concerning personal space.

Edited by Fortis

Tales of Xilla 2

Because I kinda haven't played for such a long time I forgot most of the battle controls. Just me running a tight circle pressing random buttons and going through the game guide (booklet thing on the inside of the game, remember when games had those? Not just that one slip telling you to download the controls)

Demyx....curse you and your water clones! -.-*

WHY ON EARTH ARE THOSE WATER CLONES TIMED?! *pulls hair out of head*

One of these day Sephiroth....one of these days I shall defeat you.

Apparently today is not the day. dry.gif

why couldn't that boss fight be a team up with Cloud? It'd be sooooooo much easier to knock that silver-headed pretty boy on his butt.

I was on top of a building about to do a leap of faith, but Ezio was like "..nah" and just jumped in a different direction and died.

Also, I was doing a mission where this guy was following me and we were doing the mission together and I jumped in the water to get a boat, and he jumped in the water after me and I desynchronised because he died. sleep.gif

Was playing one of the challenge levels of Fat Princess on the PS Vita... got killed by a chicken with an eye patch dry.gif

Critical mode in KH 2 + anything = bad time. Everything can kill me. And everything did kill me.

Edited by Valvatorez

Final Fantasy 14, Scholar.

Amdapor Keep HM - after fighting the boogey man sub boss my ps3 disconnects and my party runs off to the next room without me. I reconnect a bit later to see that they started the room with the 4 Demon Walls and haven't wiped yet. By the time I joined them, they had 30 seconds remaining before an arena wide AOE attack wiped the entire party.

I rejoin them and the 30 seconds pass. We narrowly kill the last two monsters literally a couple seconds later and the door to the next area opens. Unfortunately the damage being done by the arena wide AOE is so great I can't even heal through it to get to the exit. My self and the two DPS die just paces away from the goal, while the tank makes it through.

Fun part about this is the tank is my brother and I was on the phone with him when this happened. He literally started that fight while I was unable to follow like a jerk. And of course he is the only one to come out at the end without a scratch. dry.gif

In Kid Icarus: Uprising, I was playing through Chapter 9, and saw a path I could take off to the side of the one I was supposed to. Of course I thought that there must be a shiny over there for me to take, maybe even a new weapon. So I go over there, and immediately trip over an Orne and get OHKO'd. And it turns out there wasn't even anything that good over there. Just a centurion assist that almost got me killed by waking up a Clubberskull and promptly died immediately after. sleep.gif

In Skyrim. I have the Thunderchild mod and I learned the final word for the Armageddon shout, so I decided to try it out. The explosion threw me all the way from sitting with Parthunaxx at the Throat of the World to landing in the middle of Riverwood. I was on godmode and still died!