Dawnwing

How did you die recently?

World of Warcraft: Died to the Serpentshrine Cavern "elevator boss".

It's a long way down.

Wiped to Manticore in FFV. I think it was just bad luck, because I got it on the next try.

...That reminds me, I need to go transfer that stream to YouTube...

I was stupid and hit a monster way bigger than me without checking its strength. Whoops. Heheh. Usually I'm smarter than that, but I was getting tired.

Hearthstone: 2 pyroblasts, 1 fireball, 1 shiv and 1 fatigue damage to face thanks to dogdamn yogg'saron >.<. Yogg'saron is the best card in the deck I was running...

Long Live the Queen: Uh, well, do you want it chronologically? Because, man, I had beheading, poison chocolates more times than I could count, arrows to the back, a kuthulu type forest creature, a kraken, my own subjects...

My own fiance murder me. sad.gif

we played Console Minecraft Hunger Games with some friends and friends of friends.

When I was playing TERA last night and went on a " Past Time " quest to recover someone's memory. The large Boss you gotta fight to save the prisoner in a cage...Ugh, I failed 7 times (maybe more. Lost count til I rage quit) from it just running me over or body slamming. The NPCs that "were" supposed to help didn't even do much damage (if any really).

I fed my entire village, pawns and then myself to the Brine in Dragon's Dogma. Just to see if I could.

My own fiance murder me. sad.gif

we played Console Minecraft Hunger Games with some friends and friends of friends.

but it's the point of the game, love <3

I would of teamed, but it wasn't allowed ;-;

Besides, as I will say now, you got your revenge in GTA.

She kept running me over. For no reason. Far more evil than a kill in MC:HG ;-;

Rimworld: 10/10 would shoot an Ibex and have the herd kill my entire colony again.

I fed my entire village, pawns and then myself to the Brine in Dragon's Dogma. Just to see if I could.

Don't the Brine just dump you helpfully back on shore? That's what they always did for me (Pawns must be too tasty though).

And you'd think that in a village of fishermen/women, at least a few of them would know how to swim.

Anywho, my last death experience was a surprise dragon attack in Dragon Age: Inquisition. Ok, so it wasn't a surprise as such, I just forgot they were there...

My last near death was jumping from the Rookery to see what happened, but I bounced off Solas.

Don't the Brine just dump you helpfully back on shore? That's what they always did for me (Pawns must be too tasty though).

And you'd think that in a village of fishermen/women, at least a few of them would know how to swim.

Yeah, they do. Usually. But I think the fact I jumped off the cliff near the chief's home into the ocean helped (I think I hit the ground before the Brine actually got me).

Latest death, Dishonored. I got bored and stuck a spring razor on Pendleton, only it got me, too. xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

leveling in dungeons in wow. for some reason, warriors and paladins LOVE to sign up to be DPS even though theyre tank spec (: im tank. they keep stealing my aggro, causing us all to wipe because i cant control the mobs, and they melt instantly because they keep expecting ME to have the aggro for some reason ! (((((:

Edited by Silverwinter

Playing Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (Touhou) on Lunatic mode. I know I'm awful at it, but I just can't resist! Besides, I want to earn more spell cards so I can make my favorite character even stronger...

Accidentally falling off a ledge in Bloodborne and having to go all the way back to get your blood echoes...

Monster Hunter Generations, one-shotted by a hyper Yian Garuga.

Hey, at least I've soloed the thing more than a few times. That insta-charge does way more damage than is fair, though >_>

I jumped from a cliff in Until dawn and killed both me and my sister

Edited by ChocolateIzzy

Not sure if it counts, but I got all the bad ends in Zero Time Dilemma, so I died 31 times over 4 days? Everything from poison, slit throats, starvation, burning and getting beaten to death with a fire extinguisher.