TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Ive been waiting for this announcement for the whole month since this is the 1st time I can join a holiday event in cave.

So....... excited, so crazy. And my laptop seems to stop sometime because of pressing F5 all the time.

Yay! Halloween is coming!

^^ all 34 without any help. (well except to see how many there were...)

Anyone who's having trouble with the map or potion... make sure you've checked out all the shops and stalls Twice wink.gif

I got the "badge" and got to "The End" before getting the map... It was only when I read that there was a map that I went back and found it.

xd.png

On a side note... my poor, poor Turpentines are sad that they don't have a Halloween costume..

33 items and I still don't know where the people went... But I got the badge smile.gif

Yay! I love Halloween! biggrin.gif I can't wait to breed my dragons & finish the maze!

I have about 32 items so far. wub.gif Love the dragon costumes, especially the cheese dragon's dalmatian dog costume! laugh.gif

Well, i should be in bed , but I had to finish the quest-- all tokens ( so far) but the "badge" is just text-- will there be more quest to finish tomorrow???

ps I just love the treat divider

Edited by dragonpuck

Well just finished the event.

To be honest, I wasn't all that satisfied with it. I feel like the event last year was a lot more interactive, suspenseful, and fun. I know there was a similar amount of items last year but this year they seemed too easy (except for the last like, 3) to find. The story itself wasn't that exciting either, and I find myself a little disappointed in it :c I dunno, just my thoughts.

It was still fun though!

Yay, got all 34! Almost missed the extra link, but I finally saw it laugh.gif

Majority of my Halloween dragons are bred, except for about three people, and they have given me great eggs (including a great code.)

Well done again everyone wub.gif

I only have 30 items and I'm stuck...I don't have the map yet Dx

I know I'm missing something...do I need to go back into the houses again? I've been through each one once.

Ty for the new event~~!!! <333

is...........there a way to get the pumpkin sprite AFTER seeing the shadow walkers? bc I missed the fields at first and THEN fed the misfits.........now that the dragons are there, I cant take the pumpkin sprite x.x

Got my badge at long last.

Love the outfits on the dragons laugh.gif

Well just finished the event.

To be honest, I wasn't all that satisfied with it. I feel like the event last year was a lot more interactive, suspenseful, and fun. I know there was a similar amount of items last year but this year they seemed too easy (except for the last like, 3) to find. The story itself wasn't that exciting either, and I find myself a little disappointed in it :c I dunno, just my thoughts.

It was still fun though!

I have to agree, myself. The concept of a completely deserted town is a great one and provides spooky atmosphere; the 'hastily abandoned' scenes where people dropped what they were doing and fled were good touches. But, I don't feel like the concept really went anywhere and tapered off into an... anticlimactic end. Last year's had that mystery and bit of a sense urgency about it-- an end where you went "Ah hah!" and felt satisfied with the conclusion.

Maybe having such a great story last year set the bar too high. Oh well. The cooked rainbow chicken was funny.

Edit: Was trying to quote Shiny Hazard Sign. Forums being wonky.

Edited by Nine

YES~! Thanks TJ!

Only 30 items, though, and I've gone everywhere twice already D:

Edited by TaiomiFox

Wow, so much stuff! biggrin.gif I was SO hoping that dragons would dress up for Halloween so I can't wait to get a look at my scroll to see what they're wearing. happy.gif Thank you TJ! Hope you have a wonderful Halloween too!

Jut finished the event & got all 34 items. Now I can go to bed, got a lotta hunting & breeding to do tomorrow. smile.gif

Found all 34! ...or is there more?

Also figured that the badge came up! 'Tis adorable <3

I think I ran through all my options at least four times to find that unlocked store..

It just wasn't there... biggrin.gif

The costumes for the male Pillows and Summers just about made me die laughing X'DDD

The Cheeses are adorable too! X3

Some very nice artwork at the end of the story event! biggrin.gif

Edit: Aren't Leetle Trees supposed to be in spooky mode right now? Mine's still in standard Autumn foliage ^^;

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I just want to clarify something about one of the items in the event. If I've found everything, then the "gold" vial everyone is referring to is actually a clear vial with a golden dragons wound around it...correct?

And I'm LOVING these costumes!

Edited by sheppardkid

YES! One of my favourite holidays! biggrin.gif

Story completed, got a nice badge and 34 items and... there's a cute red bird in my trick or treat pumpkin blink.gif Ah well, it's a favourite so far wink.gif

Can't wait for the new holiday release!

Edit: Oh, and the costumes are so cool! The "balloons" are just awesome! xd.png

Edited by Ripan