TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I was stalking the AP when the announcement first hit so the whole influx of all the holiday eggs appearing at the front really surprised me. |D

I went and got like five (Since I already got a nice pumpkin from someone else)

Really happy I could get all three breeds I missed. ;u;

Also finished the event pretty quickly, got all 34 items, now I'm just doing the trick-or-treat stuffs. uv u

yaaay Halloween event! Already getting some of the trick or treat items...and I've completed the haunting story, though I got stuck for a while at 29 items, until I realized I'd forgotten to go to the farm. xd.png; From there it was easy to get the rest.

Time to go look at dragon costumes! (somehow I knew they'd have halloween versions, but I haven't looked at them yet)

EDIT: Deleted lag-caused double-post. >.>;

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

best birthday gift evah!!! >3

*runs to cave*

I wonder if there's more to the story since we didn't solve the mystery. It'll just show up tomorrow night or another one.

I got only 33, didn't get the cobwebs, but did get the ending page. Where are the cobwebs? Please don't say the barn...I can't seem to get back to it no matter what choices I make.

It was fun happy.gif, got all items and next I read the stories again with more time and continue collecting trick or treats. I really love this event and I can't wait to see what the new Halloween dragon will look like.

Thank you for all who has made this possible!

I like the costumes wich my dragons have but my leetle tree is being stubborn and doesn't want to wear Halloween costume dry.gif

Beat the adventure... But what did happen to the villagers? Did the Shadow Walkers scare them off? I don't know, but anyway, now I can start the hunt!

My favorite treat so far. By far.

Edit: Forgot you can't post images. Sucks.

Edited by Nine

Go all the pumpkins dragons I could want now I feel better wink.gif and I have my 34 Items and I love the dragons costumes! smile.gifsmile.gif

34 items found in the spooky story event ^.~

I really wonder whether there will be something else added later - it was over too quickly xd.png

Also bred a good bunch of Halloween dragons for those I promised some [hope the surplus eggs find a nice home too however ^^"] Can't wait until I am done with all promises cause then I can start hunting myself smile.gif

If the final number in the Aliset mystery is 34 items, then I'm only missing the scroll, as near as I can figure... Still haven't figured out what happened to the villagers. And I've already got an emblem... Gonna work on it some more in a bit. Taking a break for now.

Meanwhile, I'm collection the "whatever they are calleds"

Thanks again, TJ

BTW, the costumes are neat...

LOVE the canopy dragons' costumes! So pretty! n.n

How many trick-or-treat items are there this year, anyway?

We don't know as I don't think anyone has collected all of them yet.

@ numb3rs

Where did you get that Paperwith the cookielike thing on it on it?

@ numb3rs

Where did you get that Paperwith the cookielike thing on it on it?

I didn't remember either, haha, but I believe you have to go back somewhere when you already have the dragon trophy

I think if you go to every place twice you'll got all the ornaments smile.gif

Im loving some of the trick or treats all the cupcakes that keep showing up are making me hungry.. smile.gif Thank you TJ for this awesome event.

I also have only 33 items. I am missing the orange dragon statue in the third row...

Can anyone help me finding it?

I have found it. It was in the Dragon Craving shop after visiting the stall a second time.^^

Edited by kaiachan