TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Did the event got all 34 items and 12 of the trick or treats, will find more later today and bred my dragons. Now for the hard part, waiting until Halloween!!

Awesome TJ!

Thanks biggrin.gif

This is my first halloween on DC, I'm so excited!

Edited by JuulXhorse

I only have five trick or treat items so far. We have until Halloween to find them all, right?

I got 25 items, wheres the other ones? EVERYTHING has been clicked on...

D:

I have all but 5 items left in the game, nicely done.

I've still tried endlessly to get a Shadow Walker or Pumpkin egg, with to no success. Once the cave is unblocked by AP, I'm gonna grab myself a CB.

Hmm I have the feeling that I can't see the Trick or treet on my iphone... Then I have to wait until I am at home until I can search them.

Yay! I love the costumes and the events! biggrin.gif Thank you, TJ! Can't wait to start nabbing this year's dragon!

I do have one question: I have 33 items and the badge, but apparently there's 34 things to collect? Edit: Apparently I'm missing the scroll with a cookie(or something?) on it. Now to go look for it! And I'm dying of laughter at "the strange roast chicken". xd.png

I have that too. and it looks like we're both missing the same item.

http://dragcave.net/user/blobber

I got the 'The End' screen but I keep getting the 'Continue Your Investigation' link

EDIT: I've just seen your edit. smile.gif

Edited by blobber

Oooh thank you so much DC team ! I am really lonely and far from my friends and family so my spirits are pretty low but this made my day ! I love that this site really makes festivities special for me.

I'm smitten with the disguised dragons, it's so cute to see our familiar dragons dress up, really gives them personality. And I'm really pleased that the first step of the adventure features Mints grazing... I have a soft spot for Mints but they always seem so overlooked, I'm glad someone thought of them <3

OMG OMG OMG *le excitement*

Where's dA's :la: emoticon when you need it? xd.png

I almost had an heart attack when I saw my zombie fodder Waterhorses all dressed up on top of my scroll! Poor things... You can look all cute in your dresses, I'll still try to zombify you.

*goes off to explore the new event*

Wow the dressed up dragons look nice and I am having fun with the village event (not to mention I'll be on the lookout for trick or treats). Many thanks, TJ!

Yay! I love the costumes and the events! biggrin.gif Thank you, TJ! Can't wait to start nabbing this year's dragon!

I do have one question: I have 33 items and the badge, but apparently there's 34 things to collect? Edit: Apparently I'm missing the scroll with a cookie(or something?) on it. Now to go look for it! And I'm dying of laughter at "the strange roast chicken". xd.png

I was missing that one myself. tryt house #3 IIRC...

Ohhh, So they're all considered rare right? Because you can only breed at halloween? EPICZ!

New dragons are not bred. They will mass drop in every biome. It's like a new release, except this time they won't drop just in alpine or desert. You will be able to find them in every biome.

I've still tried endlessly to get a Shadow Walker or Pumpkin egg, with to no success. Once the cave is unblocked by AP, I'm gonna grab myself a CB.

The chances are that the cave will be blocked the whole time (except for hourly drops). Also, you can't get previous releases in the cave, or as CB. The most you can get is a 2nd gen from the AP dry.gif

I was missing that one myself. tryt house #3 IIRC...

I found it in the unlocked shop, which I'm sure wasn't there before - one of the items is clickable and I clicked it but I'm not sure if that's what made the unlocked shop appear.

I bred myself four nicely lineaged eggs and picked up another treat.

Does anyone know how many treats there are yet? I only have eight.

I have that too. and it looks like we're both missing the same item.

http://dragcave.net/user/blobber

I got the 'The End' screen but I keep getting the 'Continue Your Investigation' link

EDIT: I've just seen your edit. smile.gif

I remembered that now, you have to have the bucket and go to the shops, there'll be an unlocked shop, take the map and you'll have it

I thought I have finished the event, but seems i'm missing 2 more items :-/ *goes to start again*

EDIT:

I also only got 1 treat so far :-o

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I remembered that now, you have to have the bucket and go to the shops, there'll be an unlocked shop, take the map and you'll have it

Thanks. Yes I had the bucket, I probably just didn't go back to the shops. smile.gif

I have been sooo looking forward to this, even though Halloween is not really my favorite holiday. I had my breeding plans all worked out this year, and the first round of breeding is done, now onto the mystery!

Thank you TJ and the rest of the team for making such a fun week!

i swear in the future if this game is still up i will donate, this could happes in 1-5 years, cause i need a job.

Tried house number 3 again, still one item short, still can't use the ladder to explore the rest of the house, tried going to get the misfit Pygmies again to see if they'd help... cat didn't help, either...

It's 5 AM here, lol, anyone feel like kindly giving me a helpful hint?

Edit: never mind, the refresh when I posted showed me a hint that had been put up in the interim that would have been up probably for a while, lol - thanks numb3rs!

Re- edit: and thanks also Trope!

Edited by Syphoneira

Tried house number 3 again, still one item short, still can't use the ladder to explore the rest of the house, tried going to get the misfit Pygmies again to see if they'd help... cat didn't help, either...

It's 5 AM here, lol, anyone feel like kindly giving me a helpful hint?

What item are you missing? The Map? Then you should go visiting the shops again.