TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Yaay. The "Dragonist shop" has a FRILLED FRILL for sale. Does that mean there's hope to get back the "strange markings" breed?

How will we know the new halloween dragon's description?

smile.gif

Sorry, im new to halloween events xd.png

Oh my gosh, what a FANTASTIC start to Halloween! LOVE the dragon costumes and I can't wait to get started on the event and trick or treating!

Thank you, TJ, event organizers, and spriters!!

So I just completed the course have got all 34 items, though I have no idea how or where I got the little white bottle with green stuff inside and dragon wrapped around it. My brother says he completed the course but he never got that one. Anyone have an idea where to find that little thing?

Also, OMG!

I just saw my dragons, new sprites!?

AWESOMEEEEE

So I just completed the course have got all 34 items, though I have no idea how or where I got the little white bottle with green stuff inside and dragon wrapped around it. My brother says he completed the course but he never got that one. Anyone have an idea where to find that little thing?

In the dragon crafts stall, if I recall it correctly.

@pinkieseb: They are going to be the only dragons in the cave on Halloween, so it's impossible to miss them.

I has a question: I haven't been finding any Trick or Treat items at all on the site. If I recall correctly, I did the Easter hunt on my iPad, so I should be able to do this just fine. Any reason as to why nothing has shown itself in five hours?

Thank you TJ and all the Dragon Cave staff for organising this lovely event for us.

This is my first halloween and I'm thoroughy enjoying it.

Don't know how much I've progressed in the investigation cuz I think I'm kinda lost but I've got the badge.

Also caught some lovely 2nd gen marrows. I really needed them.

Make sure you're allowing scripts on DC if you've got an add-on that blocks them.

I just realized the female Brimstone has lipstick, mascara, net stockings... and breasts. Good lord, you artists have created a monstrosity of nature!!

I've been getting a new trick or treat every 10 or 15 minutes, myself. I've got 19 so far...

As for the Game, I believe that there are 34 items.

And, YAYness... I solved the mystery and know where the villagers all went...

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters and all of the people who helped on this Halloween Treat...

Now, all gotta do is snag a couple of 2012 Halloween dragons and I'll be happy...

I have no add-ons on my iPad. Perhaps down to the portable version of DC? Maybe I'll just have to use the family computer.

Woo, my first "proper" Halloween here. Is it just me, or is absolutely every single egg in the AP unclickable? Or is everyone just in high demand of eggs? What's going on? I want my Pumpkin!

whoo!!! thanks everyone for making the game. =] already got a good start.

p.s anybody notices the dragons are in a dress up mood? cool.gif

very awesome, thank you so much TJ and all the people who made the Icons smile.gif

Yay! I love the costumes and the events! :D Thank you, TJ! Can't wait to start nabbing this year's dragon!

I do have one question: I have 33 items and the badge, but apparently there's 34 things to collect? Edit: Apparently I'm missing the scroll with a cookie(or something?) on it. Now to go look for it! And I'm dying of laughter at "the strange roast chicken". XD

Edited by Denwayasha

@pinkieseb: They are going to be the only dragons in the cave on Halloween, so it's impossible to miss them.

Ohhh, So they're all considered rare right? Because you can only breed at halloween? EPICZ!

This game is HUGE.

Impressive.

EDIT: Ahh, I take that back. I thought there were more villages, and that it would end up more sinister. Ah, well. If this continues next year, though, that would be cool. smile.gif

Edited by ArynChris

Oh fun!

Just completed the game and got all the items! Plus, two marrow eggs. biggrin.gif

Now to hunt for some treats...

Woo, my first "proper" Halloween here. Is it just me, or is absolutely every single egg in the AP unclickable? Or is everyone just in high demand of eggs? What's going on? I want my Pumpkin!

It's not just you, trust me. I counted a rough 230 clicked eggs in the AP, some of which the images hadn't even loaded by the time I clicked. I only got three. I seem to miss all the nicely lineaged ones >_>

Edit: Still no Trick or Treat items. I'll have to get up the frightfully, awfully slow family computer methinks.

Edited by rampaging wyvern