TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I -think- I got it, because there's something on my scroll page that says it's for the "Haunting in Aliset) but it's not displaying an image. Anyone seeing it?

Ok, this is a question specifically about the holiday breeding. Could someone kindly explain it to me? Does that mean any holiday dragons (like the Christmas Dragons) can be breed, or does it mean Halloween only? I've never been here for a holiday breeding period.

Only Halloween dragons will breed true during Halloween laugh.gif

I've been through this thing 10 times and I still have no idea what any of you are talking about when you say you found a map :/ can someone PLEASE just tell me where it is?

I've got 32 items so far, but no map. I've been back to the point where I'm supposed to give up the sandwich and all over the place...still haven't gotten the map. What is the 34th thing?

*EDIT* The badge for Aliset isn't showing on my scroll. It's just a broken link symbol.

Edited by sheppardkid

I -think- I got it, because there's something on my scroll page that says it's for the "Haunting in Aliset) but it's not displaying an image. Anyone seeing it?

Same problem here.. I haven't finished it yet. only have 32 items tongue.gif

Where did you find the specters???

Because /someone/ has to start giving help on this thread, I`ll start off. After you find the Pygs, try going back through the farm bit.

=O *Just saw the male Water dragon*

It reminds me of Naruto's 4th tail being released : D

wub.gif

Where did you find the specters???

To find the specters- go to the barn and lure the misfits out with food- and then go directly to the fields.

YAYY EVENT xd.png

But so much same D:

Thirty two items and stuck. I have no map. Last part was with the shadow walkers and apparently sleeping to go on. I can't sleep anywhere. I went back to every single place twice and nothing. ;____;

On the bright side... I have four trick or treat sprites. o3o

Ok, this is a question specifically about the holiday breeding. Could someone kindly explain it to me? Does that mean any holiday dragons (like the Christmas Dragons) can be breed, or does it mean Halloween only? I've never been here for a holiday breeding period.

Just halloween - though you can breed the christmas dragons but you will not get any christmas eggs till Christmas biggrin.gif

I've got 32 items so far, but no map. I've been back to the point where I'm supposed to give up the sandwich and all over the place...still haven't gotten the map. What is the 34th thing?

I dont know if there is a 34th but I know there is 33 I have them all, I got the map after unlocking a secret shop thats what it said my 2nd time through.. smile.gif

*EDIT* The badge for Aliset isn't showing on my scroll. It's just a broken link symbol.

same thing is happening for me

Because /someone/ has to start giving help on this thread, I`ll start off. After you find the Pygs, try going back through the farm bit.

Thank you, I will try that

I have 33 items.

*highlight below for spoiler*

Map is in the shop area, in the unlocked shop, after you feed the pygmys.

There's a second item in the dragon trinket's stall if you go there again.

TJ and DC's spriters never fail to amaze me smile.gif

1 hour and 12 minutes into the Halloween event, and I'm fully impressed once again. happy.gif

Finished with 34 items happy.gif For those who can't find the map... just... go over everything again and look really carefully at your options. It's there, trust me. I almost missed it myself xd.png

The scroll badge isn't showing up though, it's just a plain text link xd.png

Absolutely -love- the dressups! The spitfire looks amazing! Always liked them, but this is really awesome biggrin.gif

Give up the sandwich? What? Who gets the sandwich? blink.gif

AH HA!! NOW I have 34 items and I think I have them all. A new shop unlocks after you go through it once.

Edited by HaloGoddess

If people are going to be dropping help about item locations, or what have you...it isn't hard to tag it as *Spoiler* and put the spoiler/information in white text.

Highlight to see what I typed ->So people coming here don't accidentally read about things they want to find out for themselves.

Those of you getting stuck on the last two items:

Go back to the ghosts page again.

Go back to the final two items locations.

If it still doesnt work, toss me a pm so i can forward.

Finished with 34 items happy.gif For those who can't find the map... just... go over everything again and look really carefully at your options. It's there, trust me. I almost missed it myself xd.png

The scroll badge isn't showing up though, it's just a plain text link xd.png

Ah good! That means to got it! Wewt!