TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

34? I must have missed something.. Time to go back through. Did you get a drop of water from the well?

I got that one. I had to give up the sandwich, but got a map afterwards.

Am I the only one who got the Rainbow Chicken reference from last year's Haunted House? xd.png

Nope, I got that on page 3. xd.png

I'm going through the story right now.

Rainbow roasted chicken. I love it. xd.png

Am I the only one who got the Rainbow Chicken reference from last year's Haunted House?  xd.png

Nope; I almost snorted half a can of Dr. Pepper all over my monitor when I found that one. laugh.gif

EDIT - With that said, I'm now stressing about breeding my Halloweenies from previous years, since the cave is blocked. sad.gif Don't want to get a "no interest" when I can only try once a year!

Edited by Evilminion

Am I the only one that gets freaked out by this exploration? D: I don't bare to read everything or else I'll know the consequences. ;_;

lol xd.png

I have 27 items right now....I'll catch up soon! >:o

31 items and lost.... xd.png

I got to the part where it mentions sleeping. But I try to go to the tavern, well yeah.

32 items =/ After the shadow walkers and picking up the vial I can't see where to go next

I'm stuck there too :c I also have 32 items and can't figure out what to do next. /scratches head

Obviously I've missed something, since I am stuck at 32 items. But for the life of me I can't figure out where else to go. Been everywhere about 6 times tongue.gif

32 items and totally stuck blink.gif I've gone back and looked everywhere 4 times over and I can't find a darn thing I've missed xd.png

What's this about a map? I can't find any map....

Ok, this is a question specifically about the holiday breeding. Could someone kindly explain it to me? Does that mean any holiday dragons (like the Christmas Dragons) can be breed, or does it mean Halloween only? I've never been here for a holiday breeding period.

Same here, stuck after the part where it advises going to the tavern to sleep. Still have 32 items. Where are you guys finding the map?

If these festive Horse Dragons could mate with Neglected's =3

They look like bizarre relatives anyway laugh.gif

Well I have been through it 5 times and still only have 33 Items can anyone say if there are more? smile.gif

Ok, this is a question specifically about the holiday breeding. Could someone kindly explain it to me? Does that mean any holiday dragons (like the Christmas Dragons) can be breed, or does it mean Halloween only? I've never been here for a holiday breeding period.

Halloween only. This is the only week that Halloween dragons will produce Halloween eggs. (I think they can produce their mate's breed too, it's just a lot more rare.)

Thank you, TJ. What a great idea dragons wearing customes! And so great ones. biggrin.gif

I'm now looking into the deserted town. This is my first Halloween here, it's so exciting. Thank you so much!!!

I've been through this thing 10 times and I still have no idea what any of you are talking about when you say you found a map :/ can someone PLEASE just tell me where it is?

Same problem as everyone else. Someone mentioned having to give away their sandwich so I tried going back to the Tavern and then to the Pygmies, but no takers. I also thought I found an item and got excited, but it was just a deviously-placed Trick or Treat. ._.

I have 31 items does anyone know how many there are yet? smile.gif The stories were really cute!

i also found 31 item, but someone said there were 32. Going through it again to check.

Halloween is my absolute favorite event.

No breed restrictions means I can hunt the AP looking for cool lineages. Plus the 'Haunted House' event added last year and continued this one is a huge point of complete pleasure. Also, candy hunting! biggrin.gif