TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I have 31 items does anyone know how many there are yet? smile.gif The stories were really cute!

I have 32, but I am not done, and I can't figure out what else to do.

Slowly scrolled through my dragons enjoying the ones with costumes, but was sad the Magi were left out. Really dig most of them though.

I accidentally bred my Pumpkin to her son. sad.gif

I think I'm done with the exploration..? On my /dragons page, there's a link at the end of my list of badges that says "2012 Halloween Event-Haunting in Aliset." But when I look at my /username page I don't see an actual badge. So I'm not sure if I'm done...I have 32 items found.

Oh wow I'm actually online this time to do the Halloween event O:

(I always miss them and I've got some severe catching up to do!!)

Love the Grim Reaper Costume on the Night Glory Drake. laugh.gif

I got extremely lucky on my AP Catches of SW & Marrows. They are all EG and no higher than 3rd Gen.

Thank you for the event TJ & thank you breeders. tongue.gif

Awesome!

I was browsing my scroll when I saw a black widow appear at the top. I knew Halloween had arrived here and I got all excited biggrin.gif

Thank you!

The new event looks interesting. (And I am way more amused than I should be by some of the costumes. xd.png)

Did anyone else get a map or a green and gold vial there 2nd trip through? I now have 33 items total.

32 items =/ After the shadow walkers and picking up the vial I can't see where to go next

Did anyone else get a map or a green and gold vial there 2nd trip through? I now have 33 items total.

I have 34, with both the map and the gold vial. Does that mean I got to the end correctly?

I haven't caught a single Halloween from the ap yet. mad.gif

I've bred my old Halloween dragons, but none of the eggs have shown up on the AP. They're all sitting in netherspace somewhere with 0 views or clicks. sad.gif

I have 34, with both the map and the gold vial. Does that mean I got to the end correctly? What did your end say?

34? I must have missed something.. Time to go back through. Did you get a drop of water from the well?

Steal all the things!!!

xd.png

on another note... YAY!! an actual town in Dragoncave xd.png maybe I should start up my city idea again...

32 items =/ After the shadow walkers and picking up the vial I can't see where to go next

Same here. Where'd you guys get the map?

I've only got 31 items and I'm pretty sure I've explored every inch of this place

can't find the other items :c

where are you guys finding the map??

Edited by CowlRaven