TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Got all items in about half an hour smile.gif Love the rainbow chicken xd.png

I would have responded so much earlier, but the forum lag combined with the laggy new IOS...xd.png

Big thank you to TJ and the spriters! I love the dragon dressups. Strike Bladewing (Night Glory) looks wonderful in his attire, and it somehow goes so well with his name :3

Actually, this is a pretty good setup for next year. We know all the villagers went down the road towards the next village. It would be great if the story continued!

As this is my first Halloween in the Cave, I am particularly enjoying TJ09's creativity and sense of humor. Thank-you for making it such a lengthy and enjoyable holiday!

Ohmigawd, you guise, the dragons!! I suddenly have a Balloon army instead of a Pillow one! I can't keep track of what I'm trying to breed because I keep having to stop and laugh at the costumes. I'm dyin' over here!

So happy. I love all the pretty babies, and the new trick or treat stuff, and the abandoned village. <3

Thank you very much to all who have worked on this. So much fun you guys! Great job as always.

Happy Halloween, and Happy Hunting!

OMG my chicken is adorable. tongue.gif

The canopies are also absolutely AMAZING. I seriously wish that there was an alt form that looked like this. I haven't had a chance to look at the rest of the forum yet, but I'm willing to bet there'll be another petition thread like the one at Christmas.

And neglected horses! Wow! biggrin.gif The horses had one of my favourite dress ups last year for Christmas and definitely one of my favourites again this time. They look incredible. <3

I almost didn't notice my mints there. Sneaky little things!

HAHAHA LOL! I actually laughed out loud when I saw the pillows. That is hilarious. I love that so much.

The tinsels also look amazing! They should be given out as prizes in the new year rather than the ordinary ones. biggrin.gif

I'm sorry to give a running commentary as I go through my scroll, but all these dress ups make me so happy. They're adorable! A lot of you spriters have a great sense of humour too. So thanks for the dress ups and I can't wait to see more!

Oh good, so that's where all the Halloween eggs were hiding =P Well that huge wave just made for some nice lineage finding!

As this is my first Halloween in the Cave, I am particularly enjoying TJ09's creativity and sense of humor. Thank-you for making it such a lengthy and enjoyable holiday!

It's a collaborative effort with TJ coding, and the mods and artists both writing story and making the images and items. Wonderful end result, if you ask me.

I'm glad you are all liking the event this Holiday! ^^

Sunstone mermaids and mermans, the former complete with shell bras! Wait what?! biggrin.gif

Thank you! Now off to hunt for mah badge!

That wave of holidays knocked me down. Was lucky enough to catch mates for my valentines.

TJ and the spriters -

YOU ROCK

Just sayin'.

I thoroughly enjoy myself on this site every Halloween - heck, every holiday celebrated on DC, FTM - and this year is shaping up to be just as fun. I've been buzzing all week in anticipation of this, and I love it! So much to do, so many more pretties to collect and admire, so many terrific costumes for the breeds - and there's still more to come?!

Wow. You guys must've worked hard. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME SPOOKY FUN!!!

I found all 34! Yay!

And, boy, laggy forum is laggy.

Blasted through the town event, now to sit in gleeful wait for the tricks and treats! I've got a timer counting down so I'm able to work on my artwork without having to stop every couple of minutes to refresh ;3

So far I'm liking what folks have come up with that I've currently seen!

Haha...took me a few minutes, but I got all the items^^ Now I can hunt the rest of the goodies!

Yay, I'll go ahead and read the story right away just like last year when I was totally obsessed with the haunted house. (:

Can't wait for the new dragons to come, heh. That's one of the best parts. Oh, and I can't wait for another chance to get some zombies again (I hope that I've better luck this year than what I had during the last two years).

holy...... I just went to try and find a tree thing and no luck sad.gif but i went to the abandon page and there were like lots of holyday dragon eggs, and i got a black marrow from it, if 2 of my eggs hatch and i get another, i want to breed them.

I'm also stuck with a purple and turpentine egg that I took a few hours ago because I stupidly thought that the breeding wouldn't start today Dx. Now I'm stuck with 3 hours left on cooldown.

*facepalm*

Bred a few of my Marrows a few days ago without thinking. Now I must wait! DX

I didn't really plan ahead, like usual.

Ah well, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween anyway so I'm not going to panic about anything. I'm really just interested in a few of my Marrow lineages that I would like to continue. But there's not nearly enough egg space for that. xd.png

And so many pretty Incuhatchable eggs in the AP! And I'm locked! DDX

Got all the items~

The even was pretty fun. It did feel a bit... Quick and anti-climactic, somehow, though. I felt like it was a little bit of a dull ending, I thought for sure you'd think you'd solved it, only for something more sinister to have been going on that you needed to fix.

Still, lovely art, lovely writing, and a nice event all the same! happy.gif

Now to just get all the trick-or-treat items~