TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Did anyone realize that after gaining the 2012 Halloween Event medal in Aliset, you are no longer frightened when trying to go to sleep?

I am sooo in love with Dragon Cave laugh.gif

@reddof-f6 I was thinking that too ^^

I was afraid I'd be dipping into something religious, so I went with the "out of this planet" thing xd.png

Edited by DeathCry

MONARCH Luminas are BEAUTIFUL!

How do new treats look like? (There are only two of them, right?)

Edited by Bajluelle

*giggles* I'm not sure what it is, but I found the new item in Aliset.. and it wasn't hard at all... IF... you remember how devious TJ is. tongue.gif

How do new treats look like? (There are only two of them, right?)

i got a piece of candy and a hanging bat.

My first thought for the male Vampire was Freddie Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street, but then I remembered he didn't wear a coat.

Man, I hated those movies... Gave me nightmares. xd.png

Edited by starphyre77

Also, is it just me or does anyone else think "Iron Man" when they look at the turpentines? xd.png lol

i agree with your "Iron Man" theory. xd.png. all the dress ups are cool tho biggrin.gif

*giggles* I'm not sure what it is, but I found the new item in Aliset.. and it wasn't hard at all... IF... you remember how devious TJ is. tongue.gif

Yep, I concur. xd.png

i agree with your "Iron Man" theory. xd.png. all the dress ups are cool tho biggrin.gif

Terps are *definitely* Iron Man. Also the female Olives are Thor! Or at least a generic viking, and they seem to be holding a hammer.

i hope so! kind of fun to find stuff a little at a time!

love the costumes, although i'm not sure what the ice and winters are. maybe its just something i'm not familiar with.

love the monarch luminas! was wondering what they would be as their descriptions says they are vain creatures. i like that all the colors of stripes are something different! can we keep 'em?

the gold and black reds are throwing me off a bit though when i go to the BSA page looking to incubate as i am trained for red. lol

can't wait for halloween!

Hooray, found 59/59!! AND managed to locate the secret in Aliset's, so I'm all set - xd.png - unless something else get added before Halloween!

Signing off for now.

Van Helsing

user posted image

I'd say it's pretty clear who the male vampires are supposed to be. xd.png

I knew it right away but I figured someone might want some proof.

Edited by Ferus

@reddof-f6 yes you are correct that is what the last item is.

Van Helsing

user posted image

Darn, not D, oh well thoght it might be Van Helsing heh XP

Didn't think to see the hand piece as a weapon is what threw me off! blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

I found the "secret" in the event rather quickly, and got the 2 new ToT items as well :3 The dragons look amazing all dressed-up! I wonder if any more will join the costume party? xd.png

Van Helsing

user posted image

oh the irony. hey what if they dress them as blade for next year? hes a vampire who hunts vampires. =]

I have to say, I'm loving the fact that there's new surprises as the week goes on. I was a little disappointed to get all the treats on day 1 - I wasn't even trying to get them all as fast as possible, but it happened anyway. So finding new treats, costumes and surprises along the way has been fabulous.

Thank you so much, TJ and the Cave Crew! <3 The Cave events have quickly become some of the favorite parts of my birthday, which is Halloween!

Van Helsing

user posted image

Probably doesn't help that I haven't seen that film, aha! God I'm so behind on this genre of film. rolleyes.gif

~

Just realised something cute/lame. It's like, reverse Halloween on DC. All the adult dragons are dressing up and the kids are sticking to their skin. Can just imagine a little hatchling going to his pillow father "Dadddd, why are you wearing Mr. Ballooney's body? You're so embarrassing." laugh.gif

Edited by Varekis