TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

All right, time for a checklist:

- Aliset's completely explored & 34/34 items collected. Badge pretty biggrin.gif

- Pumpkin, Marrow, & Shadow Walkers all bred & eggs distributed/kept/gendered/incubated, & hatching according to schedule.

- Snagged 50/57 Treats so far, but I have to go carve pumpkins before Hurricane Sandy really kicks in.

Gosh, I hope we don't lose power for 4 days like we did last year. I didn't get all my pumpkins done, and the only way I got the Shadow Walker eggs was that we - THANK GOODNESS - got power back by 6 a.m. Halloween morning. I was freaking out until that happened.

To everyone else over here on the East Coast - good luck & stay safe!

(And maybe I could find someone willing to gift an egg or two if it turns out we do lose power for the entirety of Wednesday tongue.gif

Yes, you have to find all the items. biggrin.gif

No, you merely have to finish the event. I got my badge without all the items. :3

(And maybe I could find someone willing to gift an egg or two if it turns out we do lose power for the entirety of Wednesday

Check out the trading section. There's a gifting thread for people in your situation. :3

Rofl I like how the sunset/sunrise dragons are dressed up as the moonstones/sunstones xd.png

Check out the trading section. There's a gifting thread for people in your situation. :3

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out!

One of the ToT spiders successfully made me jump and nearly made me freak out because I thought it was real. >__<

Also, I love the lion, panther, cheetah, tiger, and jaguar costumes the Stripes have! wub.gif I just want to hug them! >w<

Also, I love the lion, panther, cheetah, tiger, and jaguar costumes the Stripes have! wub.gif I just want to hug them! >w<

Agreed! Made me happy to know I'm not the only person that thought they had cat-like faces, when they first came out.

One of the ToT spiders successfully made me jump and nearly made me freak out because I thought it was real. >__<

Was it the brown one? (That one really freaks me out whenever I see it. D': )

there was 93 in 2010 so you if you only have this years 57 is only going to read as about half-full.

Actually, there were 94 in 2010.

With Hurricane Sandy about to do damage on the east coast of America, I hope I don't miss getting the new Halloween dragons.

If we do lose power I sure hope TJ will consider giving us another shot at getting some this year. sad.gif

Hi all! Can someone please help me with the quest? I can't find moon and map ((

You need the map to get the moon, because you have to have all of the other items first.

Hint: Check the shops again.

You need the map to get the moon, because you have to have all of the other items first.

Hint: Check the shops again.

o.O I got the moon before the map.

I am well aware of Hurricane Sandy. I don't know why so many people think I'm oblivious to its presence. Relax. I will make an announcement if measures become necessary.

• Added two new treats.
  • Even more dragons have decided to dress up.
  • Added a secret to the adventure. Good luck finding it.
  • Fixed Shadow Walker eggs

I am well aware of Hurricane Sandy. I don't know why so many people think I'm oblivious to its presence. Relax. I will make an announcement if measures become necessary.

Added two new treats.

Even more dragons have decided to dress up.

Added a secret to the adventure. Good luck finding it.

Fixed Shadow Walker eggs

Awesome! Just saw a treat.

What was wrong with shadows?

Thanks TJ!

EDIT: Ah, I see they're more "faded" now :3 awesome

Edited by sunsteps88

o.O I got the moon before the map.

Really? I couldn't get the moon until I found the map... Weird.

Thanks TJ! *goes to find the secret*

Also, is it just me or does anyone else think "Iron Man" when they look at the turpentines? xd.png lol

What is it with Guardians being blinged out for every holiday. Such wannabe gangsters...

I think I found the secret, if in fact, the secret is another item... Going to go through the entire story again anyway laugh.gif

Added two new treats.

Even more dragons have decided to dress up.

Added a secret to the adventure. Good luck finding it.

Fixed Shadow Walker eggs

Is it the sandwich?

Edited by Jazeki

• Added two new treats.
  • Even more dragons have decided to dress up.
  • Added a secret to the adventure. Good luck finding it.
  • Fixed Shadow Walker eggs

Thanks TJ.

I love the butterfly luminae. They are beautiful.

YAY! More costumes and ToT. Wooo Hooo!!!

blink.gif Finding the new secret added to Aliset was pretty quick. I had a feeling I knew where to look. xd.png