TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Soo....... I attempted my Zombie stuffs, as it looked like alot.png of other people did too, and ver few if anyone got a Zombie... Did the delay in the holloween drop affect the Zombie thing? I've never had ALL my attempts fail on holloween before... And there are an aweful lotta failures this year... Last year it seemed that the majority that tryed got at least one success in the attempts... Just wondeing

May just be I had horrid luck this year... Which sucks... I need a couple more zombies to end that collection. But there is always next year I guess...

I'm glad that I managed to get the zombies I did. I don't think I could bear trying to kill any more dragons. That message is awful to read.

Makes sense on the new dragons not being able to breed. I'm still a little sad. Oh well. smile.gif

What are all the 35 haloween items?Im missing one!

I have:Flowers,bones,coins,mead,chicken,water,recipe,sweet roll,ladder,knife,cloth,soap,candle,pot,necklace,gems,apples,dyes n spices,sandwich,GoN stattuette,cheese,feather,,diary,cat toy,black cat,dead rose,coweb,baby suit,pie,pumpkin,potatoes,green elixir,map,moon(when you leave the village)

What am i missing and how do i find it?

I wish i had planned ahead and killed more dragons before the clock struck midnight now i want to get more zombies but is happy with the one i have for now

I am loving all the costumes on the dragons too it is so cute a few I wish would keep their Halloween looks forever

Yay I got two zombies, but I had to kill 5 dragons.I must say that the message is horrible.I almost cried.

Edited by MojcaXX

Got 2 Zombies this year. One hatchie and one adult. Now I'm up to 1 female adult ('09), 2 male adults ('10,'12), and an ungendered hatchling('12).

If you didn't get a zombie this year, don't worry. I didn't get any last year and got two this year.

The message you get when you kill the dragons is so depressing. It serves its purpose well though. I feel really bad killing dragons and when they don't die its even worse because then they know that you don't care about them as you just tried to kill them and they evaded your attack. (I know they aren't real, but it still makes me sad)

You can still try for zombies, for about 11 more hours, right?

How many minutes pass in between trick or treat drops and how many are there total?

This is my first halloween on DC. Any idea how many treats there are for trick or treating? Or are we not allowed to know?

Another Question!!!!

I was just reading a little bit about zombies and I realized I had a frozen blusang so I killed it and revived it. It was my first attempt, but I still got a zombie. Will that zombie stay on my scroll forever? I read something about them turning into tombstones......do the turn back into zombies on halloween? Also, do zombie hatchies grow up?

This is my first halloween on DC. Any idea how many treats there are for trick or treating? Or are we not allowed to know?

There are 59 items for the ToT

edit: I'm not good at explaining, maybe this wiki-site will help you.

Edited by Miss Kaya

Another Question!!!!

I was just reading a little bit about zombies and I realized I had a frozen blusang so I killed it and revived it. It was my first attempt, but I still got a zombie. Will that zombie stay on my scroll forever? I read something about them turning into tombstones......do the turn back into zombies on halloween? Also, do zombie hatchies grow up?

Yes you can never get rid of your zombie, the frozen hatchies will never grow up. Your tombstone will be a zombie every night between midnight and I think 6am? But they are Zombies all day on halloween. Hope this helps and Congratz!

Well, I'm thrilled to death with the wait. I picked up 21 halloweens and will have time to unlock before saturday for this years batch. The cave kept telling me I failed to catch an egg but when I looked at my dragons I had really caught 7! So weird. NOT COMPLAINING. laugh.gif I got some lovely second generations in the AP and had time to get caught up on my pumpkins which I always sort of never had time for. WOnderful Halloween!

Although having to go back and do the town all over again for one more object is making me mental, LOLOL it took me ages the first time! Does anyone know what the new object is? blink.gif

So all my attempts to ressucect a Zombie failed, and now, all my attempts for a Vamp have failed. sad.gif

I'm a sad little hobbit. sad.gif

If I had the room, I'd grab an egg and try to turn it into a Vamp for you. But I only have one spot right now and I'm saving it for the new Halloween dragon in case the other eggs don't hatch before it's released. sad.gif

Well, I'm thrilled to death with the wait. I picked up 21 halloweens and will have time to unlock before saturday for this years batch. The cave kept telling me I failed to catch an egg but when I looked at my dragons I had really caught 7! So weird. NOT COMPLAINING.  laugh.gif I got some lovely second generations in the AP and had time to get caught up on my pumpkins which I always sort of never had time for. WOnderful Halloween!

Although having to go back and do the town all over again for one more object is making me mental, LOLOL it took me ages the first time! Does anyone know what the new object is?  blink.gif

A sandwich. smile.gif

And I was thinking the same thing that catching the new eggs on the 3rd works out great because I can unlock by that time and get 7 eggs instead of 4! So im happy about that. smile.gif

Edited by majors

Well, I'm thrilled to death with the wait. I picked up 21 halloweens and will have time to unlock before saturday for this years batch. The cave kept telling me I failed to catch an egg but when I looked at my dragons I had really caught 7! So weird. NOT COMPLAINING.  laugh.gif I got some lovely second generations in the AP and had time to get caught up on my pumpkins which I always sort of never had time for. WOnderful Halloween!

Although having to go back and do the town all over again for one more object is making me mental, LOLOL it took me ages the first time! Does anyone know what the new object is?  blink.gif

You shouldn't have to do it ALL over again. You should just have to go to the next town again and to the ending to get the new item.

(Highlight to see.)

Edited by Vulqostrun

Ooh, drats! Just bit an egg hoping to get a new vamp to console me for no zombies, but the egg died!

The undead hate me this year. xd.png

No more tries for me, I want my egg slots.

Holy cow!  blink.gif    laugh.gif

I KNOW! *grabby hands* I only have one egg under my name because I never played on the forum until this year, but I started collecting dragons about a month after it opened, hahahaha

*runs out to find my sandwich* laugh.gif

Edited by saltywench

I only wish there was one more ToT so we could have an even 60 smile.gif But im happy with what I have smile.gif TJ and his crew did a gr8 job this year trying to give everyone a fair shot. So thank you.

Edited by majors