TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I'd say so because you can only turn dragons into zombies on Halloween. smile.gif

(Never heard that it worked on normal days.)

Wow! Cool! I think He will get a girl than. Next year. ^^

Ok so this question may have been asked before but...how many of the trick or treat items are there on DC?

I saw everyone creating zombie dragons so I made one too, but now it's on my scroll all tattered and dead and i feel so bad for having created it... sad.gif

I know what you mean sad.gif I feel really guilty now and I can't get rid of it.

The first two dragons even dodged the blade and the zombie was the result of the third. Should have taken the first two as fate trying to stop me xc

Nope. It's there forever.

Don't fret too much, once its tombstone disappears, you'll almost never even see it. They only come out between 12AM and 6AM, and show their tombstones on the 31st of months with 31 days. And as themselves on Halloween.

Thank you smile.gif I suppose now I'll have to live with it.. X)

Ok so this question may have been asked before but...how many of the trick or treat items are there on DC?

There are 59 smile.gif

There are 59 smile.gif

Thanks. xd.png I needed to know since I want to get them all. I nearly forgot about the event on here cause of school so I didn't want to miss out on all the lovely items to hunt for. x3

Violet - it is ONLY the new eggs that have been postponed ALL other Halloween stuff is today !

Uaagh xd.png I got a Zombie on my first try this year! So happy~....don't have to steal life from another of my dragons <3

4 Dragons dead grrr...

Last year I haven't got a Zombie Adult either.

Nah, got one ungendered frozen Hatchie to become a Zombie biggrin.gif It's so cute!

So, it's delayed til satuarday?! Nice! I don't work that day! biggrin.gif

Yup! I'm hoping I'll have a better chance since I don't have lessons on that day, though I still have to go back to school dry.gif

On a side note, I'm so happy right now! I thought the Trick-or-Treating would end yesterday 23:59, but turns out it ends today at 23:59 so I'll be able to get all the items! biggrin.gif

Just did a little unofficial research. Of the people who posted all information here - # of attempts and # of successful zombies - I count:

176 successful zombie creations,

27 regular revives (although those might not all have been reported, since some would just consider them failed zombies. tongue.gif)

400 failures

That does not count all the people who just reported that all their attempts failed without saying how many attempts. So the percentage might not be quite 50% success, but it is not too far off.

Good thing I don't want a Zombie. It sounds like this year they're being ridiculously difficult. o_0

I'm glad that catching eggs off the AP was much easier this year, though! I got some really wonderful halloween eggs including a twin pair of Shadow Walkers. I only own one other twin pair that wasn't bred on my scroll and that's two purples from back when multi-clutches were possible.

Almost done with the Trick or Treating! My basket's already at the full image!

Oh, still need to breed all of my Shadow Walkers since the person who I offered a trade to didn't bother replying to my PM. D:

Edited by MysticTiger

Aye, I had a friend who did a cheese last year. I don't think many people knew they could be, at least cheeses and papers, anyway.

Anyone done a dino ? Cuz someone is wondering.... the revive action won't come up.

Just did a little unofficial research. Of the people who posted all information here - # of attempts and # of successful zombies - I count:

176 successful zombie creations,

27 regular revives (although those might not all have been reported, since some would just consider them failed zombies. tongue.gif)

400 failures

That does not count all the people who just reported that all their attempts failed without saying how many attempts. So the percentage might not be quite 50% success, but it is not too far off.

To me it about 2/5 for adults,and 1/5 for hatchings.

Totally forgot about zombies, so no hatchlings to try *sad* BUT, had 3 disintegrate, and 2 take! My first 2 zombies smile.gif I never remember to try, even though I've been on here a few years now... lol rolleyes.gif To next year! xd.png

Anyone done a dino ? Cuz someone is wondering.... the revive action won't come up.

Well, obviously you can't zombify Dinos. They aren't dragons. You can't kill a Dino and make it come back as a Dragon. XD

Well YES - but doesn't the same apply to cheese and paper ???