TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Just noticed my influences will come back up before the third, now I can get myself pairs of the new releases:)

I wish I had known that cheeses and papers could be turned into zombies sooner, an ungendered zombie adult would have been great..

I doubt that TJ will read this, but I sooo hope we can extend breeding next year.

As we get to grab as many Halloweens as we can, we might also have a lot of breeding plans the following year(s).

Now with the new release postponed it has given/will give me the chance to actually breed ALL my previous Halloweens and keep one of the offspring for future projects. But this means, I'll have at least twice as many next year, plus some caught on the AP or traded for, plus the new ones from this year of which I am hoping to get at least 8 for lineage purposes....

I think I need at least 2 weeks of breeding for that next year...

Otherwise very happy with this holiday!

1 out of 4 zombie successes here (3 disintegrations, 1 zombie)

A little bit bummed out by the change of date of the Halloween drop (I'm not going to be able to be online so much on the 3rd... and I was looking forward to it today sad.gif) but hey ho, bring on Saturday!

I hoped we could get a longer Halloween drop instead of an adjourned one. Nevermind.....

I had 5 hatchlings frozen for this event. The first one zombified, the 4 others disintegrated. So yay I have my first zombie.

Thank you so much for the Halloween event. It's been fun coming back! smile.gif

Too bad I won't be able to influence in order to have a pair of each of this years' dragons. Oh, well. I hope I get lucky lol.

Too bad I won't be able to influence in order to have a pair of each of this years' dragons. Oh, well. I hope I get lucky lol.

There's always trading, often people search for gender exchange after Halloween. Keep your eyes open, if they don't gender as you wish.

Same here, I can't influence. Well, hope for the best (so far, my dragons have mostly turned out even genders)

Well I was able to breed a couple more pairs of Halloweens and get 4 Zombies! So now bring on the new ones! smile.gifsmile.gif Cant wait till the 3rd and Happy Halloween DC!

Edited by majors

@lilysally: Omg, yes! I totally forgot about that! I just happened to catch a gorgeous Magi yesterday, so when he/she grows, I hope I still have time left for my two Halloween catchies in order to get a gender of each smile.gif

@jediknightkrazy: Yes, I've been lucky about that myself tongue.gif

Hoping that when all my Halloweenies grow, I'll find a couple of influencers on the abandoned page or the caves.

I really want to get to start breeding red ones lol, so I hope I'm able to find a couple red eggs within the next few weeks before Christmas time hits tongue.gif

My Shadow Walkers just grew up, but I can't breed them. It says they were bred recently and to wait 8 days. *pout*

I did manage a Zombie hatchling and a zombie adult, though. 1 in 5. So that's something. smile.gif

I hope someone can help me, please.

I am a wee bit confused by TJ's first post about the breeding period for Halloween dragons. Are we able to breed them tomorrow or is today the last day? For me 0:00 1st November is midnight tonight, but I have a feeling it isn't for TJ, plus that wouldn't tie in with 'a full week'.

However, I don't want to try tomorow if they aren't going to breed Halloween eggs.

Thank you in advance.

Answered: Thank you. Clearly I can't count today. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

My Shadow Walkers just grew up, but I can't breed them. It says they were bred recently and to wait 8 days. *pout*

I did manage a Zombie hatchling and a zombie adult, though. 1 in 5. So that's something. smile.gif

I was told that Holiday dragons are put on a cooldown for breeding when they first grow so there's not two generations on the same Holiday: clicky

Well, I was surprised by the lack of Halloween dragons, but its nice the drop is being delayed for those on the East Coast. Hope everyone has a nice Halloween regardless!

I am a wee bit confused by TJ's first post about the breeding period for Halloween dragons. Are we able to breed them tomorrow or is today the last day? For me 0:00 1st November is midnight tonight, but I have a feeling it isn't for TJ, plus that wouldn't tie in with 'a full week'.

However, I don't want to try tomorow if they aren't going to breed Halloween eggs.

Thank you in advance.

For TJ 0:00 means the last minute of the day before, then 0:01 is the first minute of the day after.

This means: breeding of Halloween offspring only today!

Edited by lilysally

Thank you in advance.

As far as I know it ends at the very end of today (00:00 Nov 1.) It started 00:00 on 25th, so that is a full week...

For TJ 0:00 means the last minute of the day before, then 0:01 is the first minute of the day after.

This means: breeding of Halloween offspring only today!

Thank you

As far as I know it ends at the very end of today (00:00 Nov 1.) It started 00:00 on 25th, so that is a full week...

Thank you - so it is a full week, clearly I can't count today!

As far as Zombies went I got 2/5 Adults and 1/8 hatchlings. So now all I'm missing for my Zombie 'family' is an ungendered one - so I can concentrate on that next year.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

I never get any zombies. sleep.gif

I guess...at least I got rid of the inbreds on my scroll. Now to wait until next year to do t again.

This is really disappointing.

So all my attempts to ressucect a Zombie failed, and now, all my attempts for a Vamp have failed. sad.gif

I'm a sad little hobbit. sad.gif

I didn't prepare any zombie fodder, but I used my Kill slots, and managed to get 1 Frozen hatchie to turn zombie. Funny thing is, was that it was already named "Infected with Rabies" xd.png I killed 2 other adults, but they didn't turn, so sad. sad.gif

Killed and tried to revive 5 dragons, none of them zombiefied. D: And that message as absolutely horrid every single time. ;-;

Killed and tried to revive 5 dragons, none of them zombiefied. D: And that message as absolutely horrid every single time. ;-;

Yeah, I don't look at the message any more. sad.gif Just move on to the next page.

Failed 5 times to get a zombie, it was awful to see that message every time again sad.gif Well, gotta try again next year.

At least I had a wonderful first halloween on DC and maneged to get al the halloween dragons ^^

Happy Halloween every one!