TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

It has been a great Halloween so far for my horde. Well... except for the failed zombie attempts, but after three years of fail I finally have a pair of adult zombies. *happy dance*

Heh, all this Zombie talk convinced me that I needed more Zombies, although I thought I didn't.

I killed three and got two Zombies out of them. Now I have three adults and one hatchling ... maybe more hatchlings next year laugh.gif

I killed 5 dragons and, finally got a lovely hatchie =))) and also i'm glad about 3rd november, i'll have more time than today lol... at least i hope so

I picked up 21 halloweens and will have time to unlock before saturday for this years batch.

Congrats! I only have 18 this year, but I was very picky with lineage, and tossed a bunch back. I picked up a couple of 3rd PB Marrows this year, so I am very excited for next year.

I also grabbed a CB red and CB pink from the AP, so I am growing them up too.

Ooh, drats! Just bit an egg hoping to get a new vamp to console me for no zombies, but the egg died!

The undead hate me this year. xd.png

No more tries for me, I want my egg slots.

Ugh, happened to me, as well. Was hoping to have a pair of vamps for this year, but not going to happen lol. I did, however, manage to grab up 8 beautiful Halloween themed dragons this year, so I am certainly not complaining. One bad egg won't make me pout tongue.gif

I already got eleven Hallowe'en dragons. Bred at least twelve, kept three. Not gonna speculate on how many I'll catch on the 3rd but I usually have a good track record of maxing out my egg slots. And I'll be unlocked in plenty of time to catch this year's egg.

I went a little nuts because I wasn't allowed to proceed down the road. Went and re-explored and found that I had missed the filed at the farm. Once i got that item I was allowed to go down the road to the end. I love my shiny new badge!

It's strange, I get the feeling this whole Halloween celebration is unfinished (the drop aside). All the dragons are not disguised. Our pumpkin buckets are not full. Do you think that will happen on Saturday too ?

Maybe I am mistaken, but I had a strong feeling the actual day of Halloween would be the moment where all that has been building up over the previous days (trick or treat releases for instance) would end with a flourish. Instead it falls completely flat, and nothing happens on the day of Halloween. Am I alone in thinking that it must have been canceled or postponed too ?

OMG! I have my first zombie! yay^^ *dances* I only had to try twice :3

yay for this event!!

It's strange, I get the feeling this whole Halloween celebration is unfinished (the drop aside). All the dragons are not disguised. Our pumpkin buckets are not full. Do you think that will happen on Saturday too ?

Maybe I am mistaken, but I had a strong feeling the actual day of Halloween would be the moment where all that has been building up over the previous days (trick or treat releases for instance) would end with a flourish. Instead it falls completely flat, and nothing happens on the day of Halloween. Am I alone in thinking that it must have been canceled or postponed too ?

I have the same feeling, but TJ did say that all other Halloween events would end on schedule and only the egg drop date has changed. blink.gif The 59 ToT feels so... weird... to my OCD self... xd.png

Not every dragon got a dress up. Theres soo so many now, and we threw a 3 in one event. Keep in mind, towns.. we have to work out how they connect, what leads where, the writing, the story, the page by page stuff, plus Naka and particle had all those panels, plus the aliset sprites, plus the ToT sprites PLUS dress ups smile.gif

How dare we not get every single sprite dressed up tongue.gif

Not every dragon got a dress up. Theres soo so many now, and we threw a 3 in one event. Keep in mind, towns.. we have to work out how they connect, what leads where, the writing, the story, the page by page stuff, plus Naka and particle had all those panels, plus the aliset sprites, plus the ToT sprites PLUS dress ups smile.gif

From what I remember, the Christmas dress-ups didn't happen for every dragon, either.

Thuban, you guys all did SUCH an amazing job this Halloween! I've enjoyed everything about it. Kudos!!! laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that all the dragons are not dressed up. It just seemed to me that they were progressively dressing up and that it would end on Halloween. My mistake.

The only thing I mind slightly is that my Treat bucket is not full. Yes I'm a rabid perfectionist but it just seems weird to me, if I got all the treats, that my bucket is not full.

Thank you guys for such a wonderful event.

Unfortunately all of my attempts for Zombies failed. :c and I wont be trying again. Killing dragons makes me too sad.

I now have 34 items in the Aliset game; is that everything? I just want to double check now, before it is too late.

yayyyy this is my first time trying for zombies but I got a hatchling and an adult! I'm happy =]

Congratulations on both!! smile.gif

I don't believe I'll ever have the heart to make a zombie. I tried to get a second vampire egg and the egg just died, so that's my last try for this year. Next year, I hope I grab another bitten egg smile.gif

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that all the dragons are not dressed up. It just seemed to me that they were progressively dressing up and that it would end on Halloween. My mistake.

The only thing I mind slightly is that my Treat bucket is not full. Yes I'm a rabid perfectionist but it just seems weird to me, if I got all the treats, that my bucket is not full.

Did you have a bucket for the original event? I think that may be playing a part, because my daughter only got 13 treats from the last event, and every treat from this one, and still has a mostly empty one. Its the only logical guess i have for this.

Windnose: 35.

Edited by Thuban

I now have 34 items in the Aliset game; is that everything? I just want to double check now, before it is too late.

there are 35 items in the Aliset game

you have 35 by my count wink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

It has 35 items, I had to go back and get the map and the sandwich with the little olive on top to complete mine smile.gif

So, to date:

-got two pumpkins (missed them at original release)

-got two shadow walkers to replace the two that died when I went on vacation last year (*woe*)

-used all my vampire bites (0 results...sorry, little eggs!)

-attempted to zombiefy my ultraviolet hatchling (mistake, I tell you--the GUILT at my failure)

-bred my marrows (dropping ELEVEN eggs to the AP!)

I suppose breeding all those eggs makes up for the murders...right? Right?

Thanks for the responses.

My 34th item is the sandwich. Can someone please tell me where the 2nd new item is?

ETA: I did have all the items until TJ added these two new ones.

Can someone just post a list of the items? >.< White it out if necessary, though I think most people already have all the items.

Nevermind, miscounted apparently; I have 35 items.

Edited by Windnose