TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Yes.

Well darn. I've been back to the dragon stall twice and into the unlocked shop. What on earth have I missed? God I love DC LOL.

Edited by Wiz

I have 34 items, does this mean I have them all ? Someone said something about a cookie but I have no cookie.

Also, does anyone know how the trick or treat works ? Like the Festival of Eggs, as in one item shows up every 12-15 minutes ? Or is it per number of pages you load ?

Thanks a lot !

Took me by surprise, being a day early... not all my Halloweenies are ready to breed yet...

I have to agree, myself. The concept of a completely deserted town is a great one and provides spooky atmosphere; the 'hastily abandoned' scenes where people dropped what they were doing and fled were good touches. But, I don't feel like the concept really went anywhere and tapered off into an... anticlimactic end. Last year's had that mystery and bit of a sense urgency about it-- an end where you went "Ah hah!" and felt satisfied with the conclusion.

Maybe having such a great story last year set the bar too high. Oh well. The cooked rainbow chicken was funny.

Edit: Was trying to quote Shiny Hazard Sign. Forums being wonky.

My thoughts too. While I enjoyed it very much, I found it really simple and managed to finish it in just a few minutes despite trying to take my time. Ah well, still an awesome DC Halloween. smile.gif

All I can repeat to everyone missing items is to start over again and carefully go over EVERY link... EVERY...link and read the texts... That's what I had to do and it came right up...

@ Anna, Like the Festival of Eggs...

Edited by Husky51

I got 25 items, wheres the other ones? EVERYTHING has been clicked on...

D:

If that's so, then you have NOT clicked on everything biggrin.gif

New dragons are not bred. They will mass drop in every biome. It's like a new release, except this time they won't drop just in alpine or desert. You will be able to find them in every biome.

I've still tried endlessly to get a Shadow Walker or Pumpkin egg, with to no success. Once the cave is unblocked by AP, I'm gonna grab myself a CB.

The chances are that the cave will be blocked the whole time (except for hourly drops). Also, you can't get previous releases in the cave, or as CB. The most you can get is a 2nd gen from the AP dry.gif

Oh, okay. And, I never said I was getting a CB Halloween. To quote myself, I said "Grab myself a CB", not "See bee haloooweeen."

Wouldn't you be able to have a CB Shadow walker gifted for example from many years ago?

Comment on below: Flails? Lol.

Edited by jediknightkrazy

you have to return to the open gate and take the "Go past the village and on to the next one"

HA! got it lol...i've done that before hehe and it didnt show up lol, but has now...thankkkk youuuu <3

Very nice event as always. biggrin.gif

small suggestion: wouldn't it be more practical to put this years trick or treats on the top of the page, and have the older ones sit at the bottom?

Just found my 13th treat.

I now have all the bred halloween eggies I want.

Now for the 2013 drop...

o3o

The rainbow turkey made me burst out laughing!

But nothing from the Scavenger Hunt is showing up, despite me having all 34 items.

i'll give you shadow walkers if you have pumpkins to spare tongue.gif

i also have Marrows and vampires in exchange for pumpkins

if anyone is interested xd.png

i'll give you shadow walkers if you have pumpkins to spare tongue.gif

i also have Marrows and vampires in exchange for pumpkins

if anyone is interested xd.png

i don't have pumpkin, i will do my best to get my own shadow walker.

I have my scroll filled with Halloween eggies and a shiiiiiny new badge. How much candy is there?

Completed the Halloween quest. Thanks to everyone who put this together, it was a lot of fun!

Fulfilled breeding requests for two shadow walkers. Now to breed some other Halloween dragons.

Edited by casprrr

yeh only one item i'm missing is the moon behind clouds, done everything twice or more and still no moon behind clouds --- clues anyone please?

Have you ever try to walk towards another village?

That's How I get the moon.

The AP is VERY active smile.gif

Already caught two marrows, one shadow walker, and pumpkin. All 2nd gens, too. In less then thirty minutes.

Also completed the quest xd.png

Since this is my first halloween here, I'm extremely hyper. Can't wait to try for zombie hatchies and the new releases smile.gif