Moonbeam22

Halloween 2012 plans and such

i need to get more 2G Marrows, so i'll be stalking for those.

as for breedings i've got two i have to breed for trades, the rest i'll breed/abandon

i'm trying to 4 pairs for the new release and i'm loking for a Marrow with the below lineage as part of this Golds lineage Link

user posted image

Edited by Red2111

Hah! I've been planning for Halloween since August! biggrin.gif

1. I have various nasty-lineaged adults lined up to kill in hopes that I'll get at least one zombie out of the lot. dry.gif

2. Collect (3) 2nd gen PB Marrows and (3) 2nd gen Pumpkins. See that note in my signature? Yeah, that's how I've been going about this. Two more to set up!

3. Breed a 2nd gen Shadow Walker from Shadow Walker x Tsunami for a project. <3

4. Hopefully snag another nice Shadow Walker or two or three from the AP!

5. Breed another Shadow x Tsunami, a 3rd gen Marrow x Red, and a 3rd gen Pumpkin x Pygmy for someone who doesn't have any Halloweens yet.

6. Collect a nice set of new eggs on Halloween! biggrin.gif

I really hope I don't get any eggfails in my breeding and collecting! That would be laaaaaaame.

im hoping to grab some shadow walkers and pumpkin dragons from the ap.it would be nice if i could snag 2 marrow dragons from the ap(but what are the chances for that happning).If any one would like to gift me a marrow please PM me biggrin.gif

Last year I completed my collection of older Halloween dragons, so I don't actually have a lot planned for this year ohmy.gif

-Breed my halloween dragons for friends who don't have any yet

-Catch at least 5 of the new dragons. Influence two of them male and two of them female. Freeze an ungendered hatchling, a male hatchling and a female hatchling.

-Create a male Zombie and an ungendered zombie hatchling (failed last year, hopefully more luck this year!)

-Hunt the AP for nicely lineaged halloweens - take only the best biggrin.gif

I might also help out my friends, it'll be their first ever DC event! They all joined pretty much on or right after Valentines, so they may need some guidance biggrin.gif

I'm a terrible hunter, and last year I was able of catching a few nice, second gen PB marrows and a couple of nice pumpkins in a matter of minutes. You'll see how you'll do fine lurking the AP smile.gif.

I've actually booked the night off work on Halloween so I have maximum hunting time. tongue.gif

- Stocking up on Zombie fodder. I want CBs this time around as my only 2 Zombies have puke-inducing lineages

- Breed 2 2nd gen Shadow Walkers from Autumns for my leetle Autumn x SW checker

- Breed my other spooky babies either to keep or drop to the AP / gift to others (still need to actually sort out what I'm keeping / letting go!)

- Make sure I don't breed until any hilarious bugs or glitches are sorted when breeding week rolls in

- I only have one Pumpkin. Must alter that

- Try to catch at least 2 males and 2 females of the new release happy.gif

- Don't forget I have IOUs!

I should probably tape this list to my monitor. 8D

Breed & gift dragons from earlier Halloween releases, hopefully catch some of the new ones, and I'm even playing with the idea of trying for a zombie. I've never had the nerve before and will probably chicken out this year too. That sad message really gets me!

I will camp in the AP and try to get sweet halloween combos from the previous years. Hopefully I can catch some xd.png

I also have 3 zombie sacfifices.. Can Drakes or Pygmy become zombies too? Or only dragons..

And then on Halloween I try to lock myself with the new ones.

I need a 2nd gen PB of each dragon for scroll project. Sarcastic yay...

Don't worry, I caught two PB Marrow's last year on an iPad and I'll be breeding two PB shadow walkers this year.

I just came up with a mad plan to expand my 2nd gen Marrow x Purple into a 5th gen checkerboard. Not all at once, of course, it won't be finished until after Halloween next year, but I'm going to make a start and get to 4th gen this year. It'll mean crazy juggling of my egg slots so that I can also breed the other lineages I have in mind, but it should also look great when it's finished. smile.gif

pm two people who argeed to breed me shadow walkers on the 28-9.

Use a few whiptails as zombie fodder, and catch this years.

I have to work on the day as we have a mini-camp but then I'm free to cave stalk for whatever's new. Since I have no clue where I'll be house sitting, I don't know yet if I'll even have internet but if I don't, I do have somewhere I can go to be online.

Oh, and breeding my dragons from other years. I was working on mates only to discover two of my pumpkins I'd panned as a pair are both the same gender. dry.gif

Edited by Lagie

Plans are as follows:

Grab as many of new and old halloween eggs then start trading.

The army will look good when halloween is over (hopefully)

And maybe keep one or two for myself as well.

My plan is:

1. Grab as many Shadow Walkers and other Halloween dragons as possible.

2. Try to get a zombie(Might not do this).

3. PM someone about a Shadow Walker.

4. Panic because all the Halloween dragons disappear every ten seconds, and my computer is slow.

5. Trade.

6. Repeat.

1. Get tons of old dragons (especially PB Black Marrows!)

2. Try for another zombie or two

3. Get 6 new Halloweenies

4. Give them away to people with slow connections, then grab some more for myself

-Get a bunch of marrows and shadow walkers, since I missed the last two halloweens

-Breed my pumpkins

-Grab as many of the new releases as I can

-Maybe try for some zombies, I haven't decided yet

Another round of Zombies, finishing my Magi x Marrow and Magi x Shadow Walker checkers, and finding a catcher for the new eggs. Can't catch crap on my phone.

1. Get some Halloween dragons! (Hopefully I can get more than 4 eggs by then...)

2. *Sigh* I must...try for a Zombie.

3. Become an F5 ninja ninja.gif

On some of my zombie attempts I'm going after a few of my vampires to try to turn them into zombie-vamps. The undead becoming more dead? laugh.gif

- Breed my old Halloween dragons

- Catch a few new old Halloween dragons with pretty lineages (to get some new blood to breed mine with next year)

- Catch the new release

- Get some zombies (I failed last year so I'll be angry if I don't get at least one this year either, lol)

And that's it, I think...

Well this is the time of year I start to crawl out of the woodwork to breed and colllect. So my plans for this Halloween are

-breed old Halloween dragons

-collect new ones

-possibly try for a second zombie

Edited by skimboard808

Ill probably try for some zombies. Maybe Ill get some of the new releases this year, and I definetly want some Shadow Walkers