Moonbeam22

Halloween 2012 plans and such

I would like to get at least one halloween dragon. I have no holiday dragons! I would also really like to create a Zombie smile.gif

Awwww.................I could breed you a shadow walker if you want or some other halloween dragon. Or one of each that I have. xd.png Just let me know. smile.gif

Anyway, I hope to collect a fair amount of this year's Halo-ween dragons. xd.png Instead of "Halloween", I call it "Halo-ween" cause.......yeah..........should be obvious. xd.png

I would also like to get another low-gen black marrow, preferrably female since my current one is an 11th gen! dry.gif We will see if I get that though. rolleyes.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

Has anyone ever successfully gotten a Zombie by reviving a Vampire? I'm thinking of trying this since vamps have the kill action available and they could make for some interesting lineages! tongue.gif

Yes, I have. All of my 4 adult CB Zombies were CB Vampires. I killed them on Halloween Day itself and of course revived them on the same day as well.

Hoping to get at least one Halloween dragon, since this is my first Halloween (would especially love a Shadow Walker <3). I don't really have any plans for Zombies, but they don't really interest me anyway. I guess I'll probably try to catch as many of the new 2012 Halloween dragons as I can.

1. Breed Bone Knocker and Darkest Flower.

2. Grab a few Halloween 2012.

3. Get another shadow walker and two pumpkins.

4. Kill me some zombies.

1) Gather 3 more Pumpkins, one for a frozen hatchie and 2 more adults.

2) Gather 4 more Marrows, two for frozen hatchie's and 2 more adults.

3) Spread the Shadow Walker wealth: and collect some frozen hatchies.

4) Get some 2012's, and some frozen hatchie's.

5) Get some zombies. And of course, a frozen hatchie.

My friend and I are gonna stay up late, grab as many eggs as we can then go to bed. Then, put them up for trade before we go to school (because they'll be off Cooldown) and check and accept offers when we get home. Then, we'll catch our own happy.gif

I also plan on killing Albinos for Zombies laugh.gif

I plan on breeding Shadow Walkers to fulfill requests, and have some second gens for myself, as early as possible. I'm not too sure about which mates I will chose for my chosen few, though.

I'm actually a bit worried that I will not be able to get 2012 eggs, so I'm trying to get a few IOU's out of the way from now since I would be devastated if school stuff make me miss out. I had a midterm on Halloween of 2011 for goodness sakes. I hope it works out well this year.

In the week before, I'm going to try finding 2nd gen Pumpkins, since I've never been able to get one... I have no idea how, but that is one "easily" obtainable dragon (at least in my opinion) that I actually should have had by now.

Now that I think about it, if my Halloween isn't too school-work-involved, I should attempt to get another Zombie. Hmmm...

Ooooh I just realized this is the first time I'll be able to breed holidays since I started playing.

First year I had to get my Halloweens, this year I'll actually be able to breed Halloweens of my own. :'D

My plans are developing nicely I went from needing 3 pumpkins, 4 which turned into 6 Marrows, 4 Shadow Walkers, and 9 2012 Hatchie IOUs to ONLY needing 1 Female Marrow Hatchie IOU and 6 2012 Hatchie IOUs now. Being able to collect some IOUs has been amazing for planning purposes

I love trading IOUs for the CB and 2nd gen Halloween dragons I have. Have 5 more Halloween IOUs that I can make to finish of what I need. Then I can begin to polish off my breeding schedule, And make sure I have a few Zombie Fodders set aside. Have 1 hatchie just need an adult and other hatchie stage and I will be satisfied smile.gif

(If you need halloweens I have some to breed wink.gif )

Edited by Bloodyrose13

I'm definitely going to get the holiday dragons coming out, and right now I'm raising Zombie fodder.

2 years on DC and for some reason I DON'T have any Halloween dragons. WHHHY?!

Well this year, I'm definitely gonna get the Halloweenies. When the time comes near, I'm gonna make sure I have all slots open to nab as many of them as I can. I just hope they're gonna be as awesome as the previous ones, or even better!

If all goes as planned (and we all know what happens to the best of plans, lol)

Day 1- catch 7 eggs from the AP, incubate

Day 3 or 4- hatch first 7 and breed 7 more, incubate

Day 7- first 7 grow up, second 7 hatch, grab new eggs from cave, breed any remaining halloweens, zombify at least one adult and two hatchies, yeah, right....

Day 10- trade for more second or third gens

Hoping for a candy corn dragon, or maybe a werewolf dragon.

I'm not hooked on DC, just because I asked for the day off work so I could stay up late stalking the cave for new drops, really. tongue.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

• 1. Stalk AP for people dumping old released
  • 2. Get myself possibly a pumpkin or a shadow walker
  • 3. Grab as many 2012 ASAP
  • 4. Try to get two of each gender, trade the rest away

It is my first holiday, so excited!

I'm going to try to get 2012 hatchlings to trade away, so I can get several more desirable things.

Hoping to catch as many '12 Halloweens as well as previous ones. I haven't got anything good to trade with though tongue.gif But really, I'm excited for any hunts/quests [like last year] or just the new release.

Hopefully I'll be able to get more than one Pumpkin this year too...

My plans are...

-Get more reds before halloween

-Breed my previous halloween dragons as much as possible (pumpkins, Marrows, etc.)

-Get ready for the Halloween event

I'll probably do as usual. Stay until 6 am for the release (TZ issues).

Does anyone know if there is a gifting group for past releases or something? I'd love to contribute.

Oh, and I need to get a silver trophy before Halloween. Right now, I've got 179 dragon's.

My plans are to breed my old dragons and toss them to the AP, pick up one 2nd gen PB Shadow Walker (I hope I can find one) and grab 7 new dragons and I might try for some zombies this year.

Edited by Nuwame

Hopefully get a Marrow or shadow walker bred for me. And get even just one of the new holiday releases. Try for Zombie dragons. Stalk the AP.

My breeding plans for Halloween:

(Click links to see lineages)

Tri-SnowAngel

Silver and Gold SnowAngel

Ribbon (Ribbon)

Yulebuck (Yulebuck)

Normal Sweetling (Normal Sweetling)

AltSweetling (AltSweetling)

Rose

Valentine

Magma (looks weird but has a point)

Ice (looks weird but has a point)

Ah I can't wait!!! So excited. smile.gif Been working on this for a while. I'll be happy to relax after Halloween before Christmas. I'll probably announce AP drops on the IRC in #DC if I get a clutch. I'm always looking for trades with people willing to help me further with this project. happy.gif If you are working on a similar lineage project, contact me to work something out with drops.

-CountryGal

my plans:

beed pumpkin stairs... never thought of it before blink.gif

breeding the others as 3rd gens not nice checkers... sad.gif

breed my rosebud x marrow x pink project... >> http://dragcave.net/lineage/hlUJe

maybe breed my marrow x pink project >> http://dragcave.net/lineage/iOlCI

got some marrow x silver and marrow x ice and marrow x black that still need partners sad.gif and breed my marrow x ribbon to a ribbon dancer smile.gif

breeding some ghosts x skywings for >> http://dragcave.net/lineage/Oaufs

too many project not enough egg slots sad.gif

And i hope that i get a lot of eggs to AP for others to enjoy!

Wow, you guys are breeding some really nice things. Hope I'm around when they hit the AP, lol.

im not going to bother with pumpkins this year. i like interbreeding and the restrictiveness of pumpkins only being able to breed with pygmies and other pumpkins doesnt fit. so ill be collecting nice-lined halloweens/new ones. though, i do have a lot of PB 2nd gen marrows. ill probably be breeding 3rd gen PBs this year.