Moonbeam22

Halloween 2012 plans and such

It's highly unlikely they'll be able to breed earlier than last year. Those breeding dates are chosen so that each dragon can only breed once a year, so the window has to be less than( but almost) a week.

It's highly unlikely they'll be able to breed earlier than last year. Those breeding dates are chosen so that each dragon can only breed once a year, so the window has to be less than( but almost) a week.

Even if it was a week exatly, no amount of perfect timing would make the dragons be breedable a second time.

My plans are to catch any new Halloween dragons, breed them, and give all but two away in something like a 1:35 lucky dip thing.

Oh, and my first chance at zombie dragon, WEEEEE.

My plans are to catch any new Halloween dragons, breed them, and give all but two away in something like a 1:35 lucky dip thing.

Oh, and my first chance at zombie dragon, WEEEEE.

You'll only be able to catch the new Halloween dragons, not breed them - there won't be time. This also applies to 'old' Halloween dragons bred this year - TJ fixes it so Halloween offspring can't be bred in the same the Halloween breeding season that they were bred in. (Also applies to Christmas and Valentine dragons.)

I just sat down to try to figure out how best to breed and raise as many of my past Hallowe'en

babies as possible, and I never realised how much math was involved. >_>

Out of curiosity, is someone willing to breed and gift a marrow like this? I completely forgot I was giving mine I'm breeding to someone else. I forgot because the pairing still hasn't made a silver for me. If not I'll be looking into trades and hopefully catch someone before they're all bred. Or get lucky on the AP.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=h01fF

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Halloween, my scroll is ready.

I have but one lonely egg, and it will be leaving my scroll just as soon as it comes off cooldown. Then I will have zero eggs and zero hatchies, all spots open for Halloween babies. With the exception of one Shadow Walker (who will be ready tomorrow) all my Halloween dragons are ready to breed. I have 30 Reds standing by with incubates available, and 15 m/f pairs of Pinks waiting to influence. My four tombstones are prepared for their chance to become Zombies. Yes, I have planned carefully and well for Halloween. I was thinking that tomorrow would be the start of breeding season... but I suppose I can wait one extra day.

I'm eager too find out anything about the new releases seeing that I wasn't around last Halloween... And my scroll is empty and waiting.

I'm eager too find out anything about the new releases seeing that I wasn't around last Halloween... And my scroll is empty and waiting.

The new Halloween eggs will start dropping at 0001 Cave Time (EST) on October 31st and will drop through 2359 that same day. (Basically, midnight to midnight.) Dragons from previous years should start breeding holiday babies no later than October 26th. As far as what the new dragons might be... we won't know anything about their breed until they start hatching.

One more dragon left to kill. Then I'm all set. I went with few hatchlings (*counts fog patches* only 10) this year due to bad planning, but adults are my main focus anyway. :3

The new Halloween eggs will start dropping at 0001 Cave Time (EST) on October 31st and will drop through 2359 that same day. (Basically, midnight to midnight.) Dragons from previous years should start breeding holiday babies no later than October 26th. As far as what the new dragons might be... we won't know anything about their breed until they start hatching.

Thanks for the word MindsEye.

Have now PMed all the people that I promised eggs to, from the previous year's Halloween dragons. Now, it's just a waiting game laugh.gif I'm getting an itchy trigger finger! Pretty sure the breeding will begin tomorrow or on the 26th...too much waiting xd.png

I found two nice people who are going to exchange 2nd gen Halloweens with me, and I still have no plans for three of my Shadow walkers. I think I will just go an abandon their offspring wink.gif I'm not going to try for Zombies as I don't like killing my dragons.

For Halloween itself, I'm a bit worried, as I'm at university nearly the whole day. I want to grab the first new dragons when I get up in the morning, although my partens won't appreciate that laugh.gif

I am just a bit worried if that is possible at all, as I live 6 hours ahead of the Cave time and this weekend, we will change our clocks to winter time, so we turn them one hour back. I don't know if you change to winter time in the USA and if you do it at the same time. I have to leave the house at 7 a.m. which would give two hours time to catch the new dragons if you don't turn your clocks back, too, or I am wrong there?

I found two nice people who are going to exchange 2nd gen Halloweens with me, and I still have no plans for three of my Shadow walkers. I think I will just go an abandon their offspring wink.gif I'm not going to try for Zombies as I don't like killing my dragons.

For Halloween itself, I'm a bit worried, as I'm at university nearly the whole day. I want to grab the first new dragons when I get up in the morning, although my partens won't appreciate that laugh.gif

I am just a bit worried if that is possible at all, as I live 6 hours ahead of the Cave time and this weekend, we will change our clocks to winter time, so we turn them one hour back. I don't know if you change to winter time in the USA and if you do it at the same time. I have to leave the house at 7 a.m. which would give two hours time to catch the new dragons if you don't turn your clocks back, too, or I am wrong there?

USA clocks do not change back until November 4th.

Because this is my first Halloween I don't have anything to breed but I am hoping to get lucky enough to find/catch some nice lined dragons from previous years, especially for Adorable pumpkins, definitely going to try zombiefying and attempt to squeeze in time on Halloween to try my luck on my dial up for some CB eggs of this years sprite. Good luck everybody and Happy Hunting and Happy Halloween smile.gif <3

Thank you, Blazewing! So I will get up a little bit befor 5 am to catch the new ones. I can't wait to see how they look this year!

dose any one know when we can start breeding I'v got a shadow walker I.O.U. I need to pay back and am dying to try and get a black marrow

TJ will make an announcement, should be able to breed the past ones in the next day or so.

I'm going to be breeding my marrows and shadow walkers to beef up my collection and of course extras to the AP and will probably breed my pumpkins to toss to the AP - don't know that I'll keep any extras for myself on those, and looking forward to the new dragon.

Lineage plans for my only two shadow walkers, and also for a couple of my marrows. Other than that, marrows and pumpkins are going to friends and requests and/or AP. smile.gif Then I plan to try to catch a few more 2nd-gen marrows and a couple of 2nd-gen shadows for lineages. Getting too many pretties that require them.

We probably shouldn't talk about our Pumpkin/Black Marrow/Shadow Walker catches until after all is said and done. Would that be a fair assumption?

All but one of my future (hopefully) zombies are dead. I changed their names before I

killed them and gave them all the surname "Cannon-Fodder" so I can find them more

easily when I go to try to revive them. c:<

Edit: Also just bred several SWs and let them auto to the AP because I am gloriously

locked with marrows.

Edited by omgitskairi

I am locked with 5 marrows and 2 shadows today, and when they all hatch tomorrow, I'll lock with the same ratios again, giving me 10 new marrows and 4 new shadows this year.

I'll probably breed and AP my pumpkins (if I remember to breed them), as I don't really care to add to those this year.

What's really cute, is I have a vamp hatchie on my scroll right now, as I randomly bit a couple days ago and it actually turned and stayed. Great time of year to have a new vamp, even though I have a bunch, another is always welcome. smile.gif

Locked myself with halloweens, figured that I probably wouldn't have room until a week or so later...then decided to breed ALL my metals to each other and other random mates so that all the babies would automatically go the the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6K3YJ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bn9i1

Only two metal eggs, but whatever xd.png Hope these made people as happy as breeding them made me.