prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

I began driving a four-up team of rescued Standerdbreds. (The group that rescued them has never done a four-up before).

That's awesome! You saved a life! That's certainly something to be proud of! smile.gif

One question. American dingo? The closest thing to a dingo I can think of in the Americas is the Carolina dog. What is an American dingo?

What Lady Artemis said tongue.gif a few months ago I actually managed to get in touch with the Carolina Dog Association, and after telling them her story and how important it was for me to understand as much about her and her possible breeds / bloodlines, they agreed to let me send over a document of everything I knew about her behavior and temperament along with any photos / videos I had of her. They got back to me a few days later and said there's no way to know 100% without meeting her in person, but they were fairly confident that she legitimately has a significant amount of Carolina Dog (or my favorite, "american dingo") in her, which I still think is really neat ^__^

I have one of the strictest English teachers in my school but somehow I impressed her today and she actually gave me a piece of candy xd.png

Congrats, shadesofchaos! That took real dedication, and it paid off! I'm so happy for that dog!

I'm bragging because I'm rich. lol No, technically I'm poor. Like, income-wise. But yesterday I was digging through the back of my safe and I found $80 that I can only think must've come from my birthday money, but I'd thought I spent all that. Eighty-freaking-dollars that I didn't know I had. That's nearly an entire paycheck for me. That's *huge*.

I just got accepted into my first college! :o University of Central Florida! One of 4 places I applied/am applying to. Now it's just a matter of waiting to hear from the others..

Edited by glamoursea2

Well, I have a few accomplishments to note... tongue.gif

~Drove a tugboat...when I was 12

~Rescued a stray kitten last winter and found him a new home (his name is Smokey now)

~Self-taught traditional artist and determined writer. Wrote a novel-length story with over 80 different characters when I was 11.

~Scored a perfect 100% on a 5 page essay in English during my Junior year in high school, and my teacher was so impressed that he often used my writing as examples in class.

That's about it!

A First for my nursing training. Nice.

Got into the University of South Florida~

Got into the University of South Florida~

USF! USF! Congratulations! I loved visiting their campus last year, very nice uwu

Haven't missed a single day of school and I'm getting better at Chinese wink.gif Getting ready to take the SAT so that I can get into Hawaii Pacific Uni~

USF! USF! Congratulations! I loved visiting their campus last year, very nice uwu

Haven't missed a single day of school and I'm getting better at Chinese wink.gif Getting ready to take the SAT so that I can get into Hawaii Pacific Uni~

Yas <3 languages are hard to practice if you don't speak verbally~ good luck!

I managed to finish an extremely long essay in 2 days... and I got a scholarship from my school, which really helped because the tuition is very expensive!

Ohmigooossh one of my favourite bands, Haken, visited Finland first time ever last Thursday! I was standing in the front row and I got to shake hands with the singer and just chat casual things with the lead guitarist after the gig happy.gif

Then that guitarist signed my Mountain 2LP while I tried to remain cool and not let that enormous amount of fanboy giggles burst out biggrin.gif

They just were the nicest band ever! They just came to hang out with fans after the concert, like how many other famous artists even do that when they're on tour?!

And the fans were nice to them too, no rushing or pushing smile.gif

I passed my theoretical Advanced Nitrox exam! happy.gif

I got a job and finished my finals without losing my sanity!

So, I just took Pumpkin Dragon from DC, and added some gold & diamonds W Fantasia Painter Free, and I added "All hail... the Lord Pumpkin" text! I have Dragon named Lord Pumpkin :3 if I could rate it, I would probably rate it 7.5/10 smile.gif

On my Thursday Night Mixed bowling league, I had scores of 205-244-245 for a 694 series. Missed my first 700 series ever by just 6 pins, but did bowl my lifetime high series. We won three games. biggrin.gif

I passed the defense for my thesis! And the only revisions I was asked to make were moving footnotes and periods to make the formatting more consistent. My advisor and second reader were both completely satisfied with the content. biggrin.gif

I managed to be productive and made a couple neat and silly sprites today. Namely my various avatars including the one I currently have, and the leetle sprites in my sig. Also I gained some carpal tunnel. 8D

I passed the defense for my thesis! And the only revisions I was asked to make were moving footnotes and periods to make the formatting more consistent. My advisor and second reader were both completely satisfied with the content. biggrin.gif

This is major! Congrats! biggrin.gif What was your thesis subject?

I want to say congratulations to everyone and you do have great reasons to brag about it! biggrin.gif

This isn't nearly as awesome as the things so many of you have done, but I was told that I make my grandmother's carrot cake better than she does.

Probably not " AMAZING " but right when they started dropping holidays in the cave, I got 2 vamps, one after the other. Yay...?

Plus a Thuwed. Double yay. biggrin.gif

My first time making a christmas cake.

Turned out well. I am putting ribbon after the royal icing sets.

user posted image

Edited by Starscream

looks good Starscream!!

i am working on a custom monster high doll and felt like sharing the progress. i dont have a good camera so these are phone pics. but when my boyfriend brings over his SLR i will see if i can get a good shot where you can actually see the detail....

anywho,

here she is.

progress 1, progress 2 <3

I did nothing productive.

Except lots of roleplaying.Not like random censorkip.gif or non-PG stuff.

Like serious roleplaying.

And i'm proud of it.