prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

I don’t really have IRL accomplishments and I wouldn’t talk about them here but I do wanna brag that I have epic dragons in both DC and Flightrising. Sure their worth in veterans eyes are nothing but to me, I got some pretty dragons. Also I’m a determined person by nature thats something i’m proud of

This is probably going to sound weird, but.... Today I washed my hair by myself for the first time in about two years. 

My anxiety is sky-high when it comes to anything involving showering/washing, long story short I always need someone to help me with my hair so I either just get my hair washed at the salon or lean over the sink while my mom helps me. Even then I don't do it nearly often enough because no matter how it's done there is *always* crying involved. Recently I ordered a shampoo bar from a soap company I enjoy, and when I received it in the mail today I decided why not just give it a try. It was a non-shower wash, but it was a wash, and I have clean nice-smelling hair and there were no tears. I can't even explain how Big this is to me.