prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

I'm tired and groggy as hell, and I have camp tommorow, but my dog's a mommy now! Should probably get back to helping, she's still laboring.

Edit: 4 Puppies at 7:26 am est

Edited by Shadoe666

Finally got the courage to get a pixie cut (been thinking about it since January) and it's the cutest ever :3

I finally finished Health for summer school, meaning that unless for some odd reason I didn't pass (which I'm almost positive I did), I do not have to take Health in my 9th grade year. biggrin.gif

Nearly 2,000,000 views and 1375 subscribers on my youtube channel that I share with my older sister

I've been in the ACDA national honors choir

I won all four rounds in a minecraft trivia night

Even posting in this thread makes me feel like a bad person :|

Edited by samkee00

I was just awarded a laptop scholarship for my grades. I'm going into my junior year of college.

I might get a book publication!

I've been working on translating a book my professor would like to use for one of his courses from French into English. Earlier today my professor informed me that he's been able to get into contact with the author, and the author said he's okay with the development of an English translation of his work, and my professor's going to contact his publisher to see if they'd be interested in the project. biggrin.gif

And when we've discussed the possibility of publication before, my professor said he'd edit for me, but I'd be getting full credit for the translation.

my fiance and i celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday and we are super super super happy together.

i always feel bad for talking about us to other people because i don't want to rude but i don't really care here.

i am happy and in an amazing relationship. \o/ i can't wait to be married to this guy. maybe one day i'll get to rub it in the people-i-don't-like's faces :V

Eh...

1. I've skipped 3 grades in math... :I

2. I have an IQ of 156

3. I'm a nerdfighter!

4. When I was in 3rd grade I had an IQ of 136

5. I'm basically the IT person in my group of friends...

6. I'm nerdier than 97% percent of test takers on this test that I have no idea what the link to it is...

7. I can draw digitally with a mouse!

Got an academic award for school

On my report card I had straight A's except for two A-

I was made house caption for sports

Oh and I went sky diving for my very first time! biggrin.gif

Awesome everyone! biggrin.gif

At the age of 25, I bought my first car yesterday morning. Pretty much completely on my own. I was so nervous I didn't eat anything all day, just waiting for the other shoe to drop and suddenly this EXPENSIVE purchase will turn into a nightmare. Like a huge repair the dealer hid from me. Now I've made myself sick again.

Other than that, this is just about the biggest thing ever for me. It's a 2010 Nissan Versa.

Awesome everyone! biggrin.gif

At the age of 25, I bought my first car yesterday morning. Pretty much completely on my own. I was so nervous I didn't eat anything all day, just waiting for the other shoe to drop and suddenly this EXPENSIVE purchase will turn into a nightmare. Like a huge repair the dealer hid from me. Now I've made myself sick again.

Other than that, this is just about the biggest thing ever for me. It's a 2010 Nissan Versa.

Omg nice! I know the same feeling because I purchased my first car two months ago! I was constantly thinking about how hard it would be to pay for something so expensive but I couldn't be more proud of it. *High five* ^^ I bought a brand new 2014 Dodge Dart. I only could afford it because I work at the dealership I bought it from. smile.gif Yay us! lol

I am currently in first place out of all the people that have been playing scrabble this week on FB

Edited by Spottedleaf

Oooh a bragging thread!

This week I've worked all my scheduled days/hours. For someone constantly calling in for medical issues, this is a HUGE thing!

Oooh a bragging thread!

This week I've worked all my scheduled days/hours. For someone constantly calling in for medical issues, this is a HUGE thing!

*high fives* That's awesome!

Soo I just pre-ordered Destiny and I'm so excited but I gotta wait until the 7th to download it and then wait for the 9th so I can play it xd.png The waiting is gonna kill me lol

I finished my periodical exams for first trimester and I think I did well (except for that one subject I'm terrible at). smile.gif

Went to the Royal Adelaide Show and didn't have a panic attack! Well I almost had one but I chose to avoid that trigger. That being the ferris wheel which I would like to go on again one day :'D

And while there I got two actual real (dead) horseshoe crabs! The smaller one was given to me as a freebie because the bigger one had some minor damage on the ventral side of its shell. It's already mounted and consists of just a shell.

https://i.imgur.com/JOHmKsj.jpg

The other one was imported from the Philippines and is much bigger and spikier, and has all its legs as well.

https://i.imgur.com/Ddbar6k.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ameYyqr.jpg

Edited by rampaging wyvern